My CPU and motherboard are running incredibly high temps (65) whereas my GPU is at 28...

My CPU and motherboard are running incredibly high temps (65) whereas my GPU is at 28. My fans are placed in pic related, side fan drawing air in and back fan pushing air out, but the CPU and motherboard won't come below 60 degrees. What am I doing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XCiDuy4mrWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You need to put an ice pack at the side of your case, where the fan opening is. Just make sure it doesn't block the opening. Trust me, I'm the chief engineer here in India and this is a common problem since it's really hot here.

/thread

> incredibly high temps
> 65
please kill yourself

It was running 90 earlier...

And surely 65 for doing absolutely fucking nothing but be on is a bit high?

Well, what the fuck is that? Your MyFirstRetardBox? You want good temps, build a fucking decent rig. You got a stock cooler, cables hanging out your grandma's ring, fuck you couldn't even figure out how to mount a fucking side fan in such a way as not to inhibit opening the case. What the fuck is your disability, dipshit? Go sell your mom's kidney's, pay for stainless steel incisor implants, start prime95, and bite into your computer's power cable. What follows, your family will consider it's crowning glory over all ages past.

Trying too hard user

>he fell for the small form factor meme
high temps come along with it pal

>stock cooler
>intel
There's your problem.

you should be ashamed of yourself at that cable management

That's look's tight as fuck, is new mainboard designed like that? Mine have like tons of heatsink covering like a wall around CPU and GPU is far away unlike op picture.

Stay in Croatia.

Stock cooler will not get you shit, it's not even good enough at times to run it at stock settings. You want air flow in that thing, going in and out, rinse and repeat. Especially the exhaust for the GPU too, if it builds up inside, everything will get hot, so make sure it's actually being blown out.

In this case however, it looks like the shitty stock cpu heatsink, really, IT IS THAT BAD.

>use shitty stock intel cooler
>cpu temp is currently about 35c

feelsgoodman

>not having an idle temp of 16c

maybe he has intel speed step thingy turned off and its always at max all the time? not voltage obviously, but running at full mhz should make that shit hot, no? Check cpu-z, when you do nothing, does your mhz drop?

but yeah, switch the heatsink.

flip that side fan make it an exhaust. That cpu cooler is dumping all the hot air inside the case and its heating up the ambient temp in there. With the side fan as an exhaust it will pull all that hot air out near immediately.

>Trusting AMD on die sensors
Nigga cmon

It has been proven that bad cable managment barely affects cooling. Also, some people dont give a fuck how their PC lokks from the inside.

>shilling for jewtel with shit thermal paste on their die covers
>namefagging

youtu.be/XCiDuy4mrWU