How does Sup Forums support themselves?

How does Sup Forums support themselves?
I'm just now realizing I can make money with this autistic coding hobby I have.

NEETs need not apply

Bump

I suck cocks for money, Its a living.

I have a job as a sys admin at a real place of business. So fat white people pay me to fuck around on Sup Forums and once a week i google how to fix a server. Feelsgoodman

I bake and sell cakes

Shiiiiiiiii dawg do you ship that shit? How much for 1 cake from a fellow ni/g/g/a?

No, I deliver them to people's houses on my bicycle. Also I don't sell to negroes.

Did you have to have any certs to get job?

obviously

I work for a small business that administrates networks for a few dozen other small businesses in my area. $30k/yr + ~$700/mo in mileage, I don't have a degree or any certs. It'll get me through a degree so I can get a better job in this field later.

I bus tables at Olive garden because too autistic to serve and bussers make more than line cooks
> Tfw college student
> Tfw criminal record for another 5 months probation for expungement

5 months then Ill get a proper tech support job until I get my degree

>Work for Dad's small business as computer guy.
Normally just google any problems anyone has an d make sure internet works. Doing this until I get through college

Yes bachelors degree, minor, 2 windows 7 certs, 1 windows server cert, and a bunch of gay business shit.

You should start by getting an MS 70-680 or 685. It aint hard.

Dude bike to my house. I live in Kansas City. I have $17 cash and some weed.

I'm a pizza delivery guy. It pays better than you might think: $10/hour, $2 per delivery, and complete ownership of any tips. On average, I make about $15/hour; on a particularly good night, $20/hour.

I've always wanted to do something like that, but I've felt like theres very little job transferability/application towards my resume with a job like that. Anyone who knows anything about IT work would know it's a bullshit job.

bump

I'm an administrator at a pretty big company that handles a lot of contracts. Not the most tech related but being good with computers helped get the job.

$22.77 an hour, Monday to Friday, 9-5PM.

>tfw just got hired as Junior Software Developer.

What am I in for boys? They use C# mostly.

data engineer
still somewhat underpaid

>data engineer
The fuck is that? And how is 75k underpaid in that?
What certs and shit do you have?

You're definitely getting underpaid.
Higher ups are scared of databases so they pay as much as you want.

Is this a joke? Simply putting "System Admunistrator" on my resume started getting me inquiries for dozens of jobs a week on linkedin.

I suck dicks for bitcoin

Have an affiliate website that rakes in 1k each month. Doesn't take any time after the initial first months.

It is good enough for a student since it is basically free money now.

I'm NEET and live with my parents, because even though I have a bachelor's degree I'm not qualified for any IT job except for helpdesk shit. every position requires 5-10+ years of experience.

sorry for you if you beleive this shit

should I just apply for every job then even if I'm not qualified according to them? the fact is that there are so many unemployed IT professionals here that employers can basically just choose whomever they want.

yeah apply, what you see is the ideal candidate, which is hard to get. and you are better than most, aint you ? ;)

probably not, since I've been to numerous interviews but in the end they always hire someone else

yes you are, you've got the Sup Forumsene!

pls user, just get your shit together. maybe you are just shit at interviews ?

just carpetbomb those job postings, and fuck HRs

well, I am shit at interviews because I'm not charismatic at all. I lost a good job opportunity once because I fucked up the interview.

I'm still a student and work as a sysadmin for comp sci labs. I am always broke and stressed, life is great.

fake it till you make it, user. Bath, look and smell good, at least look friendly

the good thing with interviews is that you get better with time, but that's not the point.
what did you fuck up ?

About week ago pizza delivery guy got hit by a car about two blocks away from where I live. He was in intensive care first now I dont know. He is somalian refugee or something so its ok

I was very meek and unassertive, so I probably didn't make an impression on them

>somalian refugee
>working
0/10

Commercial Motor Vehicles.

Tractor-Truck w/ Semi-Trailer. (and reefer)

AKA: 16 wheeler.

How does one get started doing this?
I know it's kind of scammy, but I'm a student that needs money.

Same here.
look Sup Forums folks, Im in my first year in community college, its 6 years all together to get to university and get a CS degree.
But why the fukc IT jobs are so fucking different, If i want to be a mechanic, I could go to any cars maintenance shop, but when it comes to IT, thanks to all IT fags, you need some kind experience to even have a chance without a CS degree.

Hey buddy, You really should take a public speaking class, just go to any community college and sign up.
It woild really help you with all those crap.

I'm about to graduate with a bachelors in CS and starting to look around. I'd frankly be okay with a shit internship if it leads to employment or some transferable skills on my resume.

Buuuuump

System Engineer, pays well, had to work from helpdesk to here though

I live at home and on the money I get from the government for studying.

Hoow? This sounds like the literal dream life.

>Hoow?
By living in Sweden.
It's not very much I get ~300€/month, but when living at home with no expenses it's neat.

How do you manage that

I stream using an alias separate from my irl persona. I just tell my friends and family that I am a freelance webdev. I don't make as much as people think but it's enough for the next couple of years.

Bumping for this