I really love this nipple

>I really love this nipple.
It makes controlling a cursor so much better.

I've only had a Thinkpad for a few weeks. I'm wondering how long a trackpoint lasts without any problems. Are there ever any issues with it after years of use?

wasted

>nipple
It's a clit.

Checked. But no, the trackpoints are generally pretty reliable. The rubber part may fall off if you're too rough with it, but that's easily replaceable.

FUCK YOU

you will get some phantom movement after a while, you should also see about getting a replacement set of caps off ebay.

also the newer thinkpads... they ruined trackpoint with the ultra low profile.........

I wish IBM manufactured trackpoint nubs to dissolve when they came into contact with cum.

for the lulz of course

This. I fucking love laptop clits. You nudge them around, sometimes gently, sometimes vigorously, but always there's the outcome...

Always get a laptop with a clit. You'll love it, and your laptop will love you back.

Who shit in your corn flakes today?

I do notice some phantom movements. I see all you have to do is kind of wiggle it back into position to stop it.

What thinkpad should I get, I'm buying something used for my dad, so it should be cheap.

My opinion: T, X, or L.

yea, its gets worse with age.

T series is best choice, although the older models have a screen that a gentoomen would hate. Some X models are nice and compact but may not be suitable for an elder person.

I recomment T420 or T430 for the cheap. new I would say a T460(don't get the s) or a T560.

Yeah I'm thinking about the T420 because there are a lot of refurbished by lenovo here.
The screen is a bit on the smaller end, are there any other issues with it besides the size?

Its a 14" screen, its about as big as it gets with portable thinkpads.

otherhtan that its a shitty 900p screen that has zero contrast. So its good for office software and web browsing but not for comsuming content.

Get a T5xx if you want a bigger screen.

T420 good PC. T440/T440s better PC if you're willing to replace the touchpad, but they're also double the price.

Find one with Full HD, 1920 x 1080 and 14" or smaller. There may be other series that are cheaper and you could get them brand new. Anything under that resolution feels ancient to me.

Is it easy to replace caps? Also does it matter if I grab official ones or are cheap chink caps okay?

caps are easy as fuck and chink ones are okay but the trackpoint itself is hard af to replace.

I have got so used to it I'm looking for a desktop keyboard that has one in it.

W is good too.

the caps are just rubber in a mold.

the official ones are expensive as fuck, so just buy like 20 chink ones for the price of 3 official ones and if they wear out, then swap it out.

This one is 19 years old and is still working fine

you tend to get big meaty flaps around it after a few years of heavy use

wut

>replace the touchpad
explain pls ;-; is this really possible

Buy X, T or W.

>this childish view of gynecological anatomy

>m-m-muh genetics
The time has come for you to know
you are just a roastie or a cuck

Damn thing hurts my fingers
Feels like I'm getting arthritis at 24

I just made everything keyboard-driven, and use my thumb on the trackpad. Works great.

t. gaylord von shitpost

don't you shemales to jack off to?

0 arguments against my claim, just attacks me. So typical of a beta

Aren't those the kind where the nipple gets really hard after long time use?

That thing is the one reason I won't ever buy a thinkpad.

Most high end laptops have them. What are you so rustled about?

You could change the settings on the trackpoint so it requires less force. Also, don't tense up your fingers.

I had never actually looked that up. pretty quick fix.

KEK HOLY SHIT WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT SEX AND YET

X200 fag here, trackpoint cap looks like it was never swapped, and it's still perfectly fine. There may be phantom moves, but if you leave it untouched for a second it will recalibrate itself.

>Are there ever any issues with it after years of use?
The X200 I bought had its nipple a bit weird, it was harder to go left than right. But I needed a new keyboard anyways and that included a new nipple too, has been working fine. Other Thinkpads I've used didn't have their keyboards changed since they were new (older 2006-2008 models) and the nipple still worked without any issues whatsoever. So, while it's possible that it breaks over time, it's unlikely happening withing a few years.

OK.

witnessed. it's called a computer clitoris btw

They look incredibly stupid. Never seen it on other laptops than thinkpads. So luckily I almost never see them outside of Sup Forums.

i dont have the energy to grab you a scientific paper heres a doggo tho

You stole 's quads for this thread?

Never mind. The other post was shittier.

testing

Just what I suspected. Sup Forums is targeting posters on Sup Forums forcing them to get connection errors.

t.Anti-MemePoster

Yeah
It's like a rock.

Like Britney Spears if she did a show in Antarctica

Last time I used one of those was when I was like nine years old. Didn't think it was so great.