Help me out if any vapefags, (pic related) is what i currently use for smoking weed at work...

Help me out if any vapefags, (pic related) is what i currently use for smoking weed at work. I've been using it for about two years and am finally tired of it being a piece of shit. It clogs easy,runs out of battery fast,and the burner goes bad. what is a good upgrade?

Other urls found in this thread:

hebestars.com/product/hebe-titan-2/
aliexpress.com/item/Smart-vaporizer-Ky02-Herbstick-deluxe-Dry-Herb-Vaporizer-Electronic-cigarette-temperature-control-box-mod-pen/32384411073.html
youtu.be/mTc547xw8H8
davincivaporizer.com/iq-vaporizer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is not technology. This is an embarrassment

Pax or Atmos

it is, i feel like a massive faggot using it. But at least i can 420blazeit at work

i don't know models or names, post a link or two pls

A regular pipe and lighter.

i don't want to look like crackhead degenerate, vapes look gay but innocent

Buy a pax my buddy and I would use it in the parking lot on campus .. no smell except when you're heating up your weed initially so be wary of that and works nicely we never had a problem with it

Nice hipster pacifier.

just did a quick search those are like 200 bucks, is it worth upgrading with a budget of about 100?

flower or wax?

flower only

mflb

I only used a magic flight launch box for flower, it always took a while, but it worked pretty well. Get some quality batteries and grind really fine and your good.

If you're super fucking serious get a pen and buy wax, it really is the fucking best man. The only downside is the need to watch your tolerance because that shit will shoot through the roof.

I've never used anything less than a pax to vaporize weed but serious m8 just roll a joint and smoke it outside at work. If smell isn't a problem it looks just like you're smoking a cigarette (or better yet buy some tubes and a rolling machine and use your bud instead of tobacco in it)

Actually working on a vaporizer prototype right now. Making it with a universal 510 thread so it should work on any mod and currently cost me $17 or so in parts. Full convection and no burning. The one in that pic is conduction and is less efficient and smells more

i have a glass globe attachment for wax, it's too messy,expensive, and kills my tolerance. i like sticking to greens since my local dispensaries don't do oils,wax,edibles,etc. I like how i can casually smoke a pen at work with little to no smell
>magic flight launch box
is this my best option?

joints waste alot of weed and smell sticks to you alot more, i like how the pen is discrete and conservative while getting the job done

Herb vaporizer tank I made for regular ecig mods

Roll cigarettes with weed in them.

i don't smoke cigarettes, why should i start

too bigg

Well the device at the bottom can be any ecig battery other than disposable blue and other ones from gas stations so that can be much smaller and the long glass stem is just a placeholder till I get a smaller piece that works in the design. Overall could be less than 3 inches tall

I have an rx200 and a dripper. Can you elaborate on your setup?

Ask yourself why the hell you wanna start vaping instead. Your only gonna spend a little bit less than on cigs and you'll look like even more of a tool than you already are.

because weed gets me high, i don't smoke cigarettes to "look" cool

Basically I took an old RDA and installed mesh where the hole for the drip tip is. Then a glass tube that uses the mesh as a floor for the herb. The chilm or one hitter is packed and inserted into the larger glass tube (covered with black electrical tape in pic) and the herb is cooked by the hot air but never burnt

so as the coil heats and the user inhales, hot air rises through the herb and you get the effects without any carcinogens

hebestars.com/product/hebe-titan-2/

I have one of these and I love it. Alot better than what you have, and I've found it does a great job for the price. The mouthpiece on mine fell apart after about 3 months of use, but they sell replacements that are very affordable.

Again, it will take you half an hour of drawing and shaking the box to get a good high, but the smell is pretty nonexistent and you get a very nice clear, clean high (as you probably already know). The box and battery will fit in your pocket really well, and you can ditch the glass tube and inhale straight from the vent in the box. I don't know about your vape pen, but the heating element, the bud and you mouth are in very close proximity to each other, so you really need to regulate your airflow to get the correct temperature for convection.

tl;dr kind of finicky and it takes a while, but very compact and effecitve.

Oh, wait, are you dry burning coils...?

I have the original PAX Ploom and it's a total pics of shit. The mouthpiece constantly gums up and gets stuck and it wastes flower like crazy. Not sure how much better the newer version is.

Laws dictate I need to do it inside my house anyways. Who cares what it looks like?

I'be been thinking about getting this one...

aliexpress.com/item/Smart-vaporizer-Ky02-Herbstick-deluxe-Dry-Herb-Vaporizer-Electronic-cigarette-temperature-control-box-mod-pen/32384411073.html

>In stock
>This product is currently out of stock
Which is it hebe?

I assume there is no wick, the coil is kanthal or another metal that can be heated red hot without side effects (unlike steel, titanium, etc.), should be fine

OP here just did a quick search, this fucker looks promising
>youtu.be/mTc547xw8H8

Currently using kanthall and experimenting with ss (for temp control) coated in quartz

will weed e-juice ever be a thing? Now that prop 64 and 56 passed, i'm quiting nicotine so i have more weed cash and would rather my vape not go to waste

They are already a thing. Just not that common. But here in WA, there are some rec shops that sell ejuice that has THC in it.

One shop in Kitsap County (i believe) is actually blacklisted, because they sold weedjuice to sailors. All them sailors careers ended when the higher up found out they all were buying and using ejuice with THC.

You can also just make your own.

Oh, I need to clarify,

By "One Shop" I mean a regular Vape shop. Not a Recreational Marijuana shop.

I've read up on the DIY thing and it seems like most people aren't happy with the potency. Plus I'm lazy as fuck and just want to buy it. Hope it becomes more wide spread and available now that every non-buttfuck-nowhere state is legalizing

>smoking weed at work

this is why we're not winning, folks

We are winning though

i always blaze before i leave for home, it's my victory cigar after a long days work

Whats your price range?

I want to get one of these but I've used most portable vapes out now. davincivaporizer.com/iq-vaporizer/

about 100 bucks

Yeah around that price point your not gonna do much better than an mflb or you could look into the flowermate series those are good as well.

if your willing to spend a little extra I'd look into a vapium summit. Its around $150 but its pretty good for a cheaper vape

Cheaper in the sense that the best ones run around $300 give or take