What is the best and safest way to pirate Windows XP?

What is the best and safest way to pirate Windows XP?

Is Vista safe from the botnet?

What will I be missing from Windows 7, if I use XP exclusively?

Other urls found in this thread:

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4461985)
adolfintel.com/basic.php?p=w10debotnet/index.frag
downloads.jmay.us/Default.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you want to escape the botnet, just disconnect yourself from the internet you fucking idiot.

>he masturbates to pictures of niggers.
>lol y woud you wanna be secure. its just hopeless haha
Why am I not surprised?

Download MSDN image from a torrent tracker
(rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4461985)
check hash
profit

>using XP in 2016

retarded ludite

>download POSReady 2009 from microsoft.com
>google "posready 2009 key"

>What will I be missing from Windows 7, if I use XP exclusively?

Compatibility.

This.

Who are you quoting? No one ITT said that.

>literally entirely the botnet.

>not using astra linux
wew lad

Hnnngh that's some beautiful chocolate

>liking niggers

My friend says he wants to try out Linux, but he still wants to have a Windows dual-boot. He fucking hates Windows 10 though, so he wants me to install both OS's.

Eww, stop posting anime and pretending to be me.

dipshit
>livedvd
>usb stick
>????
>profit
Now you can have you distro where ever you need it

best GNU/Linux distro is Gentoo
go and install gentoo, it is super easy and quick
Heck, go on and remove your Windows partition, because it is the best Linux there is

>install gentoo
I'm looking for non-meme replies, please.

You lose compatability and security.
90% of the industrial world is still on XP. It's still a huge target for hackers and another malicious attacks.

A lot of newer hardware just won't work right with XP at all. It's plain and simple way outdated.
Using XP now is like using 3.1 when XP was new

If you want to avoid the Microsoft botnet, install an Ubuntu flavor. I use Lubuntu on most of my older hardware that can't run newer Windows but I don't want to use XP.

you wish you were that girl fag ;)

OMG why are you still pretending to be me?? holy fuck

masochism.

>If you want to avoid the Microsoft botnet, don't have any version of Microsoft on your computer at all.
Look I understand thats the simple option, and it's what I go for on my own computer, but my friend is pretty insistent on wanting to dual-boot.

>You lose compatability
This is highly over-rated. Most winfag software is not exclusive to the latest and shadiest distribution. 90% of the industry still uses XP, and even though it's a huge target for hackers, you really only get fucked if you download shit that you don't trust.

No, windows 10 is the industry standard you moron

install Arch
Absolutely the best

>you really only get fucked if you download shit that you shouldn't have trusted.
Fixed.

But Vista and its derivatives (i.e. all Windows versions past NT 5.x) is objectively shit. There's a good reason ReactOS is cloning NT 5.x.

>90% of the industrial world is still on XP
Which is a proof that XP it GoAT Windows.

>A lot of newer hardware just won't work right with XP at all.
Just because Microsoft has been encouraging hardware vendors not to provide XP drivers.

>Using XP now is like using 3.1 when XP was new
Nonsense, 3.1 was pretty much useless in 2001, while XP is still perfect for anything except the things which explicitly cut support for it.

>If you want to avoid the Microsoft botnet, install an Ubuntu flavor.
Change the MS botnet for the systemd botnet, great job.

>There's a good reason ReactOS is cloning NT 5.x.
There is.
They couldn't make working NT 5.x clone within lifetime of NT 5.x.

>Look I understand thats the simple option, and it's what I go for on my own computer, but my friend is pretty insistent on wanting to dual-boot.

If he hasn't been arsed to do all the homework himself and isn't advanced enough to reload computers with any OS in his sleep, he doesn't even know why Linux may be useful.

Ubuntu and Windows 7 work fine. The botnet is a teen meme. with no effect in the real world because nothing you do matteres to anyone but yourself. Remember where you are, which is memey teen weebland.

If he wants XP, torrent the latest XP Black edition. They have a forum and it's an interesting project.

That he wants XP means he's computer illiterate too. Just run Windows 7, forget Linux, and if he likes XP that much run Classic Shell.

Our man on adolfintel.com made an idiotproof manual for debotneting. adolfintel.com/basic.php?p=w10debotnet/index.frag
If you are to stupid for that you are to stupid for Mint

You're welcome!

downloads.jmay.us/Default.aspx

>proof xp is goat
Actually its proof of how lazy/cheap/incompetent manufacturing companies are.
I work at the biggest production plant of the biggest producer of kidney dialyzers in the world, and you wouldnt believe how outdated our shit is and why.
To give an example, we went from a mostly paper production record (mandated by the fda for each and every process at intervals sometimes as often as every hour) to an electronic system that is horrendously slow, often misses data that is vital and supposed to be collected automatically by the plc, and requires about a dozen step process just to add a new employee to the system. And were stuck with it because some doofburger who was appointed as lead of the project because his dad was friends with the old plant manager signed a decade long contract with some shit third party company. Literally half the program is broken and i have to routinely call programmers at 2am over and over hoping they answer just to get a performance test to reset.
best of all, the version we use is so horribly out if date, it relies on a version of internet explorer from like 2010 that our computers cant directly use because the virus protection software automatically marks it as a security risk. So we have to access a remote desktop running a purposely outdated version of windows with a perposely outdated version of internet explorer. And its been that way for over a year and will continue to be that way for god knows how long all because every single person in the industrial field gets hired because they "know a guy" and not at all because theyre qualified to do the job theyre being paid for.

>it relies on a version of internet explorer from like 2010 that our computers cant directly use because the virus protection software automatically marks it as a security risk
Wait, why would you connect to the corporation network from the outside net?

Ask your neighbours if someone has a box with old CDs. I would suspect 1 in 3 households has a CD with a license key. Im not sure but it could mean that you cannot play dx10 games.

Its over the company intranet, but it was so poorly made and has been so poorly maintained it just wont work with a newer version of internet explorer.
So the roundabout horseshit i explained is the solution that you end up with when you have literally the most incompetent people possible handling the situation.