STIM PROGRAMMING GENERAL

Anyone else here love to rail a line of coke or meth and just pump out lines of code for hours?

I swear, stimulants are the best for programming. They just make it feel like sex.

Fuck you norm

You should try it sometime. Maybe you'll start programming instead of posting anime image replies.

I don't doubt drugs will help you program but how are you going to do it sober from now on? Won't you need it every time you need to think?

No, not really. I mean, you absolutely won't program during the crash but your dopamine and serotonin levels go back to normal after a session if you don't do it every fucking day and develop an addiction.

All those lines of code you're pumping out are crap, and you didn't know, because you were off your face on cocaine.

Fuck you, and fuck your code, you troglodyte brogrammer.

Maybe consider nootropics instead. You still have time to grow as a person; as a programmer.

Gross. Try coffee.

The most I've ever gotten done was the first time I tried adderall

Oh of course, but then I refract after my code after the session and it's all okay. :3

Of course, m8.

> I have so little faith in my skills and abilities that I need a crutch to prop myself up

You poor man. You need to fix that user, it's going to hold you back, and when you get too old and used up to be able to use a stim without net negative effects, you're going to be shit out of luck.

Also; What is GR #1? Didn't realise coke was legal in the US..

Why would I ever want to do that norm.

Good that you are at least being productive as a junkie and not nigging out in public m8. But I wouldn't hire you if I knew you were working for me while high on stimulants

> save some time by using a drug
> waste more time by going back and unfucking the code you shat out while you were off your tits.
> worth it

Ladies and gentlemen, the logic of your typical crackroach.

I sometimes microdose MDMA in to my water while I work. Around 100mg to a 750ml bottle and drink it over the course of the day.

Keeps me pretty chill and lovable, and yet clearheaded enough to work. Just gotta watch out if anyones accidental tries to drink from my water cup.

No thanks. I run for 40 minutes before sitting down to code pretty sure it's the same shit without the side effects

Some of the greatest scientists, writers, and mathematicians needed amphetamines or cocaine to get them through their magnus opus.

see

Yeah, some. Not a majority, or all. What is that telling you? They are exceptions to the rule of course, but I guarantee anyone who makes a general on Sup Forums about how fun coding while off your chops is, are not in that exception group.

Is this why I always feel underwater while in school?

The lack of this and of discipline otherwise. Just got nothing going for me.

nah i just masturbate on stims, i dont mind programming slowly, usually when i sober program i end up doing less debugging anyway. also in the end it will only accelerate your thoughts, not actually give you more programming insight. side note: this thread is fucking gold mine, im literally dying

>projection
>junkie
>high on stims
>a runners high is like meth
>youll never be able to program sober again

haha, holy shit neets thank you

>thinks it's a coke
>actually meth

gj junkie, your mom has to be proud.

NEETs don't do drugs because it requires having friends unlike their chicken tendies.

Shut the fuck up norm fuck you.