Applel is finished

>applel is finished
>nobody will by the new fagbook pro
>wahhh all our autism wahhhhh

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligence.slice.com/apples-macbook-pro-launch/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just like with the iphone the competition will eventually overtake apples crap with their own equally expensive crap

Why would you buy a notebook just for use a shit system?

>use a shit system
wew there lad

os x laptop
3 models

windows laptop
a gorillon Brazilian models

lol

Why don't they add all windows notebooks? Why make a difference?

because then the chart's x axis would go on forever?

My english is retarded, sorry. I meant sum up.

you're sister
>1 model
non incest woman
>4 billion models

All windows notebooks aren't interchangeable though. The comparison isn't trying to drive at whether os x is better than windows (they didn't commission this study with disgruntled neckbeards in mind). They were strictly focused on how rapidly specific models were selling.

This is similar to the maxim that an experimental study will yield the answer to the question the study asks, but not necessarily the question *you* ask. This chart isn't answering a question about the popularity of windows vs os x/macos. Reading the tea leaves out of it will give you junk conclusions.

So OSX users are into gay sex and incest too. Good to know.

what? are you talking to yourself? what are you even talking about?

>indexed revenue
yeah i think apple might have bloated statistics there

it's not apple's data... do you not see the watermarks in the corner...?

>good to know
yeah, you can finally be someone's little sissy sister user, get to your nearest starbucks ;)

>n=12,979
>sales
>actual sales figures

>not a bullshit polling chart defecated by start up company nervous about future

>12,979 US online shoppers

its called a sample size user. if you had gone college you'd know what that means

>apple macbook is the only option in the "mac laptop" market
>compare it to four random options from the thousands available in the "windows laptop" market
>declare apple victory

What the fuck is this shit?

>into incest
WTF I love OSX users now

Found the site:
intelligence.slice.com/apples-macbook-pro-launch/
>extracting detailed information from hundreds of millions of aggregated and anonymized e-receipts, Slice can map the entire Purchase Graph, connecting each and every consumer to all their purchases.

Looking at receipts is a pretty standard way to determine whether someone actually purchased something or not. Unless you guys are saying you think the sample size is insufficient, or the fact that they restricted it to online shoppers somehow makes it misrepresentative.

You gotta post more than snarky greentext, guys. These are all potentially valid if you can flesh them out. But to the extent that you snarked about them, it just looks like you don't understand.

it's called journalism.

garbage data from a poo in loo company

I was going to ask where the fuck did they get that number since Microsoft never publish Surface line sales.

>extracting detailed information from hundreds of millions of aggregated and anonymized e-receipts
>but we only used 13,000 for this
Unless you're telling me Apple sold less than 14,000 12 inch MacBooks in the last 19 months in USA, in which case they are fucking dead.

this thread again?

fuck off to your shitty start up cave, pajeet

your data is meme garbage

what desperate damage control.
>declare apple victory
you seem to be inferring that and then throwing a tantrum about it. this is just saying that the total sales of this individual model blew every other individual model's sales numbers out of the water in a fraction of the time.

margin on each individual unit, total company revenue, etc... are all other dimensions that aren't captured here. samsung sells laptops too, but they also sell smartphones and washing machines and occasionally things that don't explode. microsoft's business is heavily tied up in selling software and services and advertising. that's not reflected here.

graphs and studies that try to do too much become useless.

Serious, why people buy macbooks?
t/ thinkpad and cheap new laptop (i3/940m)

do you really not understand what random samples are?

there are tons of apps and shit that make a game out of sharing your receipts with some company. you get points and they get to accumulate shopping data from companies that wouldn't otherwise facilitate it. so you can find out that people that buy mountain dew at 7-11 using cash are (statistically) significantly more likely to be mexican or something. obviously 7-11 isn't selling this data (that is, if they're even collecting it competently).

infoscout does this and so do a few other companies. i'm guessing sliceco or whatever this is called is in that business as well, and demonstrating the kind of stuff you can do with their data as a way of generating buzz.

Apple MacBook too can be a windows notebook.

Not a pajeet. Just trying to make sense of data. Stop having a meltdown like a thin-skinned faggot.

this isn't offering data on that. are you expecting to find someone on Sup Forums who has their finger on the pulse of macbook users in general? or are you just kind of talking out loud?

Doesn't even include t420 master race

>not a pajeet

you smell like curry
go bathe in the ganges

it's not a flagship (certainly not like the yoga 900, which was headline-worthy). as said earlier, including every single laptop by every major manufacturer would yield an x axis that goes on seemingly forever.

You think you can smell people over the internet.

>do you really not understand what random samples are?
Random samples don't really work when you limit time frames for every item within the sample.

Same reason they're considering only US purchases, show Apple in the best light possible.

In the past
>who cares about units sold? Apple makes the best products, that's what's important
Present day
>who cares about ports, power, price? Apple's making the biggest profits in the business

>or the fact that they restricted it to online shoppers somehow makes it misrepresentative.
Actually that's a big ass red flag that is guaranteed to bias it towards Apple.