Why are their products so expensive?

Why are their products so expensive?

Because there's enough people paying what they ask.

because pic related

Because their are some retards that think expensive = better.

gee I dunno know tom probably because of the jews or some kinda globalists I'd bet huh tom? thanks bob. fucker.

Just buy 2nd hand stuff, check out the "defective" sections. I recently bought a MacBook Pro 2010 for $130. Told me that it was defective, fixed it up and it's good as new, sold it for $300.

Because that's what they do. They make it expensive so that people want to buy it.

Probably you could sell it for even more. People won't even care as long as there is the Macbook brand on it.

Where do you go to buy "defective" MacBooks?

probably in the same places you buy non-defective used stuff?

Underrated

so little faggots like you can't buy them to make us (rich people) look like poor people.

that's what makes me laugh you know, I'm pretty sure that if Macs would cost half of what they cost right now (which even then is still on the border of unreadable) 90% of loonixer here would buy them.

Sup Forums hates macs not because they're bad, only because they are way too expensive for them, which makes them utterly angry, so they'll go ahead and invent all kinds of reasons explaining why macs sux dik.

>unreadable

unreasonable

Because they don't subsidize their business by selling your personal information, and they give away all their software (OS, productivity suite, etc) for free to owners of the computers.

Because quality products cost money

You guys do realize poorfags make a large portion of apple customers right?

You guys do realize poorfags buy expensive things on credit/leases/loans to pretend to not be poor right?

Because they are good products.

>apple
>quality
I really really love this meme, mind if I save it?

I usually go to Craigslist, people there have no idea how PCs work and will sell their PCs dirt cheap, you can try eBay but people there are more experienced. I mean I've did this for 5 times already this month, my monthly pay is more than what I can profit in 6 months doing this, but it's a nice little side hobby and doesn't hurt having a little cash in your pockets.

The latest one I've sold had 'WiFi' issue, turns out I needed only to delete some .plist config files.

This. Apple is actually the worst when it comes to functionality and usability.

These days they're really just a dongle manufacturer who happens to sell pretend phones and computers.

>dongle manufacturer

Dank meme, bro. In reality, Apple included the most important dongle for the iPhone 7's box free of charge, and, in reaction to dissatisfaction regarding USB-C on the new Macbook Pro, they've cut prices on all dongles and adapters by 50% through the end of the year. Also, if you want to talk about needing extra nickel-and-dime products for your phone, Apple offers the iPhone in capacities of up to 256GB, whereas Android phones, at absolute best, offer you 128GB and a microSD slot.

Also, in response to your picture,

>roadtrip
I have Bluetooth in my car.

>no outlets nearby
I have power outlets in my car. I also have a power bank.

>dead wireless headphones
Bluetooth in my car, or just, y'know, stop listening to music for about ten minutes while my phone charges back to an acceptable level.

>dying battery
See above.

>waiting for an important call
Complete nonsequitur, I can take a call while charging my phone.

What do I do? Well, I certainly don't behave like an infomercial actor, you fucking mongoloid.

>dongle manufacturer
fucking kek

>free of charge
lol
>talking about internal storage on iphone vs androids that can take microsd cards
Even DANKER meme.

But that's just it, most Android phones can't even accept MicroSD cards anymore. You're just stuck with whatever paltry amount they give you.

And MicroSD cards have their fair share of gremlins. They corrupt, they're slow, and, depending on which version of Android you're running, and from which OEM, exactly how MicroSD is implemented varies.

LMAO if you're as much of a fucking faggot that you need to buy expensive products in order to feel like you have some sense of identity or self-worth you honestly should just shoot yourself in the fucking head, you cancerous fuck.

>But that's just it, most Android phones can't even accept MicroSD cards anymore. You're just stuck with whatever paltry amount they give you.
LG V20
Galaxy S7/S7E
LG G5
Axon 7
HTC 10
Xperia XZ
Moto Z Play
Moto G4

All of those phones support micro SD cards (up to 2TB), you retard.
>And MicroSD cards have their fair share of gremlins. >They corrupt,
Don't buy chinkshit ones.

>they're slow,
Depends on which ones you buy

>and, depending on which version of Android you're running, and from which OEM, exactly how MicroSD is implemented varies.
Not really.

Because parents of retarded little kids, hipsters and rich people buy them.
>inb4 "You don't like it because you're too poor for it, user"

>They corrupt, they're slow, and, depending on which version of Android you're running, and from which OEM, exactly how MicroSD is implemented varies.
Never had any of these issues

The design and development of their products is (((almost))) worth it, in my opinion. Operating systems are smooth, 'pretty' and simple and work great for the average user.

>just downloaded a portable Sierra virtual machine from a some Pajeet's video on youtube
>run it in my shitty computer with no GPU using just a core and less than 2gb of RAM
>performance is almost comparable to my Windows 7 installation

REEEEEE

sikret club of """rich""" people who can afford it

Poor fags need not apply

Holy shit I'm in love with this waifu

see You do know koreans eat dogs right?

No-one else can manufacture products with the MacOS, Linux is an unviable normal consumer alternative to Windows so people who don't like Windows have to buy a Mac. That means Apple can essentially set whatever price they want and no-one can really do anything about it

no one said fashion is cheap

Apple ruined the MacBook Pro

Because they're higher quality, although not necessarily cutting edge. They make things work well in their ecosystem so you don't have to.

But at the moment everything requires a new dongle so probably wait a few months for that to be fixed. Things are iffy. Also, the phones are terrible you can't even copy and paste. But aside from the phones they're good.

Except the desktops. They're laptops with a desktop screen that's really glossy and they throttle hard. And you can't upgrade them much at all anymore and the pro model is a joke with some weird proprietary everything trashcan design. But other than the phone and the desktops they're pretty good.

Except the thin macbook. It doesn't have any ports and you know there's a ton of dongles to buy and the processor is like tablet tier with a keyboard that's designed to last two years tops and wow its expensive for what you get but it's thin, that's about all there is to it. So other than the phone the desktops and the thin laptop they're good.

Except the current Macbook Pro, it's a disaster with wifi problems related to the new USB port and the only kind of port is the new USB port and there again you need a bunch of dongles like I said and so...

Alright yeah, I have no Idea why their products are expensive.

Microsoft went for volume, market share and short term gain.
Apple went for margin, perceived quality and long term.
You can see how it's turned out.
PCs running Windows have to be low margin, high volume or they can't sell.
Apple has no competition for any of its selected market so it can be choosier about pricing. And that leaves scope for raiding the Windows market occasionally.
Microsoft's moves onto Apple's markets have been less than successful.

/thread

>Apple ruined the MacBook Pro
Apple made a pragmatic decision on what tech was available. More RAM would have meant a power-hog of a memory controller meaning more heat and less battery life.

>Apple made a pragmatic decision on what tech was available
No, they did not.
>More RAM would have meant a power-hog of a memory controller meaning more heat and less battery life
This is also wrong, but not the reason the new MacBook Pro is objectively shit

Brand name.

The shit is made in China, some even by machines.

It's like upscale clothing stores that have Asian made products.

>korean
She's fucking japanese, look at fucking the keyboard. She can eat puppies too for all I care, I'd love to fuck the shit out of her.

not unlike thinkpad fags, desktop linux fags, vim fags, xiaomeme redmeme notememe fags etc

Apple products are made for people who don't know much about technology, who are afraid of technology being complicated, and who will either be ignorant of how much technology costs or be willing to pay in order to have something that looks simple.

In short: Apple customers are the kind of people that can easily be milked for money.

Because homosexuals have money to spare.

It's because I'm still content owner of iPhone 5 released in 2012 and I didn't consider changing until recently. What other smartphone making company could offer me the same quality and unchanging hardware with constant support? Not to mention how many times I dropped it and how many times it was in cold, heat etc. Still working fine. Try the same with Samsung.