WAKE ME UP INSIDE

upload speed is not that important

but i use private trackers

anything less than 10 is cant wake up tier

that is nothing little babby

watch this

100/2

At least you don't live in a third world country

Then support them with a better internet connection or dedicated seed box you poor man.

>better internet connection
i would need to pick a different provider
the price would be literally three times as high
and then it's maximum 10Mbits up

2 years ago i had the best connection available and it was legit 2 Mbits
germany sucks when it comes to internet

You wanna talk to my shit tier canada provider ?

with my 5mpbs download.

so fuck off.

Why don't you just buy the higher speed package, goy?

OMG

>crazy low speed, must be some rural town
>Google it
>Check events
Pic related holy shit man that's like where my grandmother lived before she died. How do you put up with it? Then again it must be nice not having to interact with people very often.

I have more patience than god.

I meant how do you live in such a sad place

You're basically a whiny little bitch.

What can you NOT do with your internet connection?
Even on this piece of crap connection I can stream 1080 video or play multiplayer games with no issue so what actual issue are you having?

The United States is not a third world country

>pay for 150/10
>only get 8/8
why is this legal

sucks, I have ratio for days on all my private trackers without even trying

Yeah it is

Comcast Master Race

Can you?
I remember my mate complaining about 1080p videos when he was on 5Mbps connection. Might have been 1080p 60fps that he's had problems with.

>What can you NOT do with your internet connection?
I had problems when I used to have a roommate. Was a nightmare if both of us did something at the same time, like watching YouTube and playing vidya. And this was on 20Mbps dl. He torrented often though, so that was mostly to blame.

Why? 100Mb/s is good enough

>tfw i'm a third worlder

My internet is pretty decent for a banana country, but living in the far far away hurts my ping.

You've obviously never lived in Ohio then.

>5 Mbps for 1080p
just kill me, that quality must be fucking terrible

Born and raised in ohio, I am so fucking glad the family moved to washington DC when i hit highschool.

Could be worse

150/15
I'm a leech living with my parents and they refused free fiber cabling so I cannot get 500/500.

I'm guessing they're limiting uploads because of file sharing or something but I hoped that the cloud meme would make them at least think rethink upload speeds.

I have a 150/10mbit line and my 4g shits all over that upload speed. It's enough for plex and my other needs for now though. Anything with faster uploads are either business lines or simply four times as expensive, shit sucks.

Is it feasible for an ISP to, for example, give you 200mbit of bandwidth but let the user configure how it's distributed? For example 150/50 or 50/150? Could be an interesting idea even though it would only really have niche users.

>Is it feasible for an ISP to, for example, give you 200mbit of bandwidth but let the user configure how it's distributed?

a fiber company COULD offer something like that, but what my ISP is doing is upgrading to 40/40gbps per neighborhood (32 houses) and offering up to 10/10gbps speeds.

At those speeds and with 40gbps bandwidth for the neighborhood it's basically impossible to fully saturate it with legitimate traffic (currently anyway) so there should never be any slow downs. You'd basically be limited to your houses internal network, or your computers SSD and RAM speeds. Even if you had everyone setup with 10/10gbps equipment you'd be hard pressed to fully saturate it with traffic with only 32 houses.

Though i've heard they might also provision it per 64 houses, though since their current 10/2gbps links are per 32 they might keep it the same.

In any case, by ~2020-25 I should have at least 1/1gbps for reasonable price, and in the mean time I have 150mbps that is pretty solid for now.

This is only really happening with fiber companies however, cable and ADSL and shit are getting fucked

>Is it feasible for an ISP to, for example, give you 200mbit of bandwidth but let the user configure how it's distributed?

There was a german ISP a decade or so ago who allowed you to change speeds like that, you could pick something like 25/5 or 15/15 or 10/20 (figures might be wrong, but that was the idea).

I'm in poll position.

Tfw I pay for fibre and I'm supposed to get 30Mb/s

Phone camera pic BTW as proof.

>Sky
>LaughingISPMan.jpeg

where the fuck do you people live that you get this fast internet without paying like a thousand dollars per month?

It may not be important, but that's straight Jewish tricks right there