Should we have a /FTG/?

Should we have a /FTG/?

female tech general?

I'll start, Dyson Vacuum cleaners, are they thinkbook teir meme? Personally had one that burn out because it could not handle the hair of 3 dogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZwe-H5UnGk
strawpoll.me/11634994
youtube.com/watch?v=0qKp-0h9P18
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/561149/Sex-robots-RealDoll-Matt-McMullen-naked-lifelike-human-women-real-bedroom-toys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You mean cats

as a female i love macOS

I moved onto a Ghibli T1, a PacVac would be the same.

Cheap compared to Dyson and they suck harder than a bimbo on crack.

You can swap the motor out for cheap it is blows as its designed that way.

For sure, MACOS is so friendly and ready

Dyson is garbage. I own a janitorial company and bought a DC39 because a client swore by them. A month in and the power button stopped working, two months later the handle cracked in half. The employee using it has been with me for two years and weighs 120lbs at most, so I know it's not being abused. Plastic is just a poor choice for durability.

forgot pic

I suspected the same when I went to buy one, lots of refurbished ones on the market, they look like shit.

>not getting the oreck xl

>Buying meme garbage

Dyson is Tesla tier meme
Thinkbook tier vacuum cleaners are the big ones for wood shops

>Hoover4lyf

>accidentally posted second favourite appliance

Nah, Kirby is the ThinkPad of vacuums.

They're a ripoff if you buy them brand new, but they're cheap if you buy them used. They're built solid, easy to repair, and work great.

They burn up because stupid bitches run them full and standing in one spot while they talk on the phone or get distracted.

>he has more than 1 appliance within misclicking range
show us the folder user

Kirby is.
I use one that my grandmother gave to my mother and Its only had the band replaced once.

Every time Dyson is talked about here it's always someone with a bad experience with an inferior unit. Just stop fucking around and get the God tier DC07. It lasts

What is the thinkpad X series of the vacuum cleaners?
I have a 20m2 flat so I don't want a big ass industrial miele.

How is some basic shit for cleaning my house "female tech", do most men just not vacuum?

eureka 71b

My dc24 animal was bought used 2 years ago I think and is still going strong

Fucking disgusting small dicked pedo.

im a girl

Your penis being feminine does not make you a 'girl'

Actually it does m8

im a real girl

No it doesn't, mate. Being born with a penis means you are not and will never be a girl.

No it doesn't.

most people will just play along until you leave so whatever have fun

Work as a custodian for the local gov, they ordered us some Dyson, they pick up a lot of shit that no other vacuum has, but they are far from industrial use tools and show age quickly with how much we use them

I'm on year five of mine. Saved $50 getting a refurbished one. The ball model that was current in 2012. It seems just as good as anything else at the same price point. Cheaper vacuums I've used in other people's homes would have their brushes stop just from a little hair and need to have it manually pulled off. Mine never stalls like that.

Do they break disproportionately, or do repair techs who don't think things through just see more of them because they're more popular?

There is exactly one criteria for whether you are a boy or a girl. That is genetics. DNA. XX or XY. Does your genetic code read male or female? There is no choice, there is no opinion, there is just fact.

I guess Sup Forums basically is consumer tech Sup Forumseneral anyway.

But no.
Fuck off.

I have a dick, hire prostitutes, have a girlfriend but still self identify as female so I get to be allowed into women's lockers and such.

I feel you bro/sis

Something like this, but without the gender essentialism.

Why is so most kitchen stuff built so shitty compared to similar power tools at the same price point?

youtube.com/watch?v=zZwe-H5UnGk

The criteria is gametes, not chromosomes, you idiot.

Point still stands. Science over feelings.

I mean they are literally engineered in such a way that if you leave it on and standing on carpit, it WILL break. Vacuum repair guy told me.

The roller stops and the engine keeps spinning until it burns out or the rubber band melts.

Dyson is the Apple of vacuum cleaners

Are you not counting neuroscience as a science here?

Is it just a generic $1 belt like in my dad's Hoover that would burn through one if it ran over a penny? Or is it something more complicated/specific/costly?

>vacuums
>for women
Fuck off with the outdated gender roles, both men and women can vacuum.

>at dad's
>asks me to vacuum
>checking out the propulsion assistance
>stepsister is there
>sees I'm doing it "wrong"
>takes over
>go play xbox

Anyone use one of these Chinese Vitamix-likes?

This is just a vacuum cleaner for couch and tables.

I call bs. A steer has no gametes but is still male.

>dat Hetty

Why call it female tech if presumably almost everyone in the thread is male

Is everyone here a girl?

Let's find out:

strawpoll.me/11634994

strawpoll.me/11634994

strawpoll.me/11634994

strawpoll.me/11634994

just me

why is trans xeno-foxkin not on that list

youtube.com/watch?v=0qKp-0h9P18

I'd like to see the insides of the Chinese-made Cuisinart mixer.

Why are trans guys so rarely into nerd shit?

I am a robot

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/561149/Sex-robots-RealDoll-Matt-McMullen-naked-lifelike-human-women-real-bedroom-toys

a massive meme. Consumer shit like this is just cancerous.

Really it's the same as a macbook. Women buy it and they just don't give a fuck about actual specs.

A sears shop vac like this picture will:

> wheels that aren't a fucking meme taken from the new R2D2
> a simple hose with a rectangle shaped attachment instead of some retarded ass air powered brush that doesn't even work
> hose is probably 4 times the circumference of the Dyson
> tank is probably 4 times the volume as the Dyson
> filter lasts probably 4 times as long as the Dyson's and it costs way less
> costs 1/4 as much as the Dyson
> seriously, it costs less than 100 bucks while the dyson is $400
> won't clog if you suck up nuts, bolts, or legos and if it does you can easily troubleshoot

lol
At my boarding school they must've gotten a good deal on Henry's because that's all I ever saw.

I had no idea that there were others, let alone a grill edition. Maybe in the girl's dormitories?

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

Ive got a few dysons. Love how easy they are to push around but one did have the band snap on. Ended up taking it to this vacuum repair shop in town and they fixed it for like $15. There are more suckey vacs out there but i love how easy these things are to push around. Feels good man.

hygiene is for people who like to fuck men (unless you are muslim or something and have to clean for religious reasons)