Trump is now the president

So, when are the Pajeets getting kicked out?

youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU

video related: law firms coach tech companies on how to get around the H1B's "you must try to find an American who can work this job first before you can hire a Pejeet" restriction

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2394
nytimes.com/2015/06/04/us/last-task-after-layoff-at-disney-train-foreign-replacements.html
nytimes.com/2015/11/11/us/large-companies-game-h-1b-visa-program-leaving-smaller-ones-in-the-cold.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never, we're staying you racist fucks.

staying on your shitting streets when you're back in india, curry nigger.

How are you getting a green card?

Have you found a wife with American citizenship?

Haha

no,no. I'm staying here to shit your streets, white devil, pig face.

You can shit on my streets, I welcome all shits

soon

can't wait for the genocide of these subhumans

This explains SO much of how I did not get hired for a tech position, we had to take an IQ test, that did not involve shit about the job itself. And everyone that I know has said they did not get hired.

>So, when are the Pajeets getting kicked out?
They won't. It's worth too much to the employers to have them.
They'll find another way of having them in-country or they'll move their operations overseas.

>You can shit on my streets,

Better than shot in the streets, eh?

white piggu need to go back to uropoor :^3

There will be more, Trump is going to expand the h1b visa program.
That was one of his promises, why did you think that it was so popular with poos?

as a pooinloo, this pleases me.
Other pajeets will now have to stay in India and fix it's problems rather than run to America because "Muh new life".

That fucking video. Makes me furious every time. Those pathetic, borderline retarded HR fucks that have poisoned the US workforce. Between HR and the rise of Finance, I don't know which has been worse for the American worker.

> "Very qualified" applicants are brought in for an interview for the sole purpose of finding a basis to disqualify them! (4:07)

Oddly enough, that seems to be the purpose of almost *all* interviews. There was a great post on HN a few years back where someone's friend with a Masters or PhD applied for software developer roles and management roles. In every development interview, the goal was to find any reason to reject him. In every management interview, the goal was to find out how he could contribute to the company.

We're toxic people working in a toxic, self-destructive industry, working for sociopathic assholes who value short-term profits over long-term, and cost-cutting over leadership.

The average H1-B in technology makes 100k a year. Those poor Americans being underbid by Pajeets willing to work for peanuts.

Go the fuck back to

Go back

Seems like you need to find a new job buddy.

>Trump is going to expand the h1b visa program.

donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration

>Prioritize the jobs, wages and security of the American people.
>Establish new immigration controls to boost wages and to ensure that open jobs are offered to American workers first.
>Protect the economic well-being of the lawful immigrants already living here by curbing uncontrolled foreign worker admissions
> >Select immigrants based on their likelihood of success in the U.S. and their ability to be financially self-sufficient.
> >Vet applicants to ensure they support America’s values, institutions and people, and temporarily suspend immigration from regions that export terrorism and where safe vetting cannot presently be ensured.
> >Enforce the immigration laws of the United States and restore the Constitutional rule of law upon which America’s prosperity and security depend.

Sounds... Okay.

>7. Ensure that other countries take their people back when we order them deported.

I'd like to see how they're going to do that when the person won't say where they're from, or the target country refuses to acknowledge that's where they came from.

> Turn off the jobs and benefits magnet. Many immigrants come to the U.S. illegally in search of jobs, even though federal law prohibits the employment of illegal immigrants.

Interesting, but super vague. Why don't we have a national worker ID card (i.e. social security card + anti-fraud technology)? Our system is currently intentionally primitive to allow big employers (agriculture, food processing) to abuse immigrant labor. When they get hurt, you just buy them a bus ticket instead of paying worker's comp. It's shitty and harms everyone.

I don't seen any mention of H1-B, sadly.

get the fuck back to

(more rambling)

I just came across this while searching:

>The biggest possible impact is this act, it requires, to hire H1b visa holder, the position need to offer at least 110,000 salary. This act is sponsored by Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Jeff Sessions (R-AL) . Jeff Sessions (l.) had influence over Donald Trump's campaign.

>S. 2394: American Jobs First Act of 2015

>This bill was assigned to a congressional committee on December 10, 2015, which will consider it before possibly sending it on to the House or Senate as a whole.

It looks like the bill is in limbo?

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2394

>congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2394

Wow, that bill actually looks pretty damn good to me.

Many H1-Bs already make over 110k a year.

brah, he ain't no going to do shit, stay mad and make sure to kill yourself.

t. street shitter

IMMIGRANTS IN TECH STARTED 51% OF BILLION $ STARTUPS MAKING TRILLIONS FOR THE AMERICAN ECONOMY

WHY ARE WHITE AMERICANS SO BUTTHURT ABOUT IT?

Tesla, Solar City and Space X stated by immigrant from South Africa
Google started by 2 immigrants from Russia
Google CEO immigrant from India
Microsoft CEO immigrant from India
Adobe CEO immigrant from India
Apple started by son of Syrian immigrant
Sun Microsystems started by Indian immigrant
Pinterest started by an Indian immigrant
Nutanix started by Indian immigrants
etc.

"Many". I doubt it's anywhere near a significant percentage.

By the way, the full text appears to be this:

>must offer an annual wage to the H-1B nonimmigrant that is the greater of the annual wage paid to the U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident employee who did identical or similar work during the previous 2 years, or $110,000, if offered not later than 1 year after the date of enactment of this Act (with an annual inflation adjustment);

you must be a brain dead curry nigger (lol redundancy) to grasp at that many straws.

Educate yourself, Indians are white tanned people.

>WHY ARE WHITE AMERICANS SO BUTTHURT ABOUT IT?

nytimes.com/2015/06/04/us/last-task-after-layoff-at-disney-train-foreign-replacements.html

>Pink Slips at Disney. But First, Training Foreign Replacements.

>Instead, about 250 Disney employees were told in late October that they would be laid off. Many of their jobs were transferred to immigrants on temporary visas for highly skilled technical workers, who were brought in by an outsourcing firm based in India. Over the next three months, some Disney employees were required to train their replacements to do the jobs they had lost.

That's why. Also, the fact that tech worker salaries were virtually stagnant from about 2001 - 2012. They're barely any higher now than in 2007, even though the US dollar is worth about half what it was before the economic collapse.

>hate whites
>call others racists

How does it feel that Trump won?

How does it feel that you are massively outnumbered?

your basic premise is fucked, you moron.

no one is against legal immigrants. people are against importing cheap/cheaper labor to displace americans from their jobs. notice how this bill requires the salary offered to h-1b visa workers to be greater than that which would be paid to americans, which is the way it should be.

Trump flip flop all the time
Once in a republican debate he said that a flat tax would be unfair for poor people and probably in the same debate he said that single payer health is great for small countries.

That blonde girl talking sounds hollow. She probably knows she's making a living doing something immoral and deplorable.

Indians are allowed to be racist, you are not. pig face.

my GET would have been better

>Trump is now the president

No, he's really not, and it's not over yet.

yes, it is. kill yourself, you leftist faggot.

PROTIP: THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH H1B

checked

THEY TOOK OUR JERBS

so I hope soon

Top tech companies hire top talent, not shit talent.

White Americans are just shit and want to be paid more simply for being white.

Muh oppressed white male persecution complex.

Kill yourselves you cum slurpers.

>White Americans are just shit and want to be paid more simply for being white.

No, we want to be paid more because we're constantly told that there are shortages in our industry, yet our wages aren't increasing.

The shortage myth is used to fuel massive H1B programs. Most H1B's are filed by huge contracting houses.

nytimes.com/2015/11/11/us/large-companies-game-h-1b-visa-program-leaving-smaller-ones-in-the-cold.html (Nov 2015)

> The top companies receiving H-1B visas in recent years, Professor Hira found, include Tata Consultancy Services, known as TCS, Infosys and Wipro, all outsourcing giants based in India; Cognizant, with headquarters in New Jersey; and Accenture, a global operation incorporated in Ireland.

> “They have spent a lot of time and money creating a business model that fits within the rules so they can use the visas to offer cheaper labor,” said Bruce Morrison, a lawyer representing an association of American engineers.

> For example, federal law requires global companies employing large numbers of H-1B workers to sign a declaration saying they will not displace Americans. But there is a loophole: An exemption cancels that requirement if employers pay H-1B workers at least $60,000 a year — significantly less than an experienced technology worker’s salary in many parts of the country.

Let me repeat that last bit:

> But there is a loophole: An exemption cancels that requirement if employers pay H-1B workers at least $60,000 a year — significantly less than an experienced technology worker’s salary in many parts of the country.

Again?

>significantly less than an experienced technology worker’s salary in many parts of the country.

Next paragraph:

>Many of the outsourcing firms’ temporary workers earn $60,000 or just a little more, according to federal data compiled by Professor Hira.

>PROTIP: THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH H1B

Are you illiterate? Right there in the article:

>Instead, about 250 Disney employees were told in late October that they would be laid off. Many of their jobs were transferred to immigrants on temporary visas for highly skilled technical workers, who were brought in by an outsourcing firm based in India.

What, do you think that "immigrants on temporary visas for highly skilled technical workers" is some category other than H1B? If so, state what visa category you think they fall under.

if pajeet is getting paid cheap, how are they living in U$?
why are the niggers are complaining about minimum paychecks?

git gud or deal with it, faggot.

>and it's not over yet.

Oh, man, how funny would it be if some crazy SJW assassinated Trump? Oh ho ho ho, man, that would be some crazy-ass shit.

>White Americans are just shit and want to be paid more simply for being white.

do you actually believe this is the case or are you shitposting for giggles?

White americans are worthless and lazy as, Niggers.

How about you fucking kill your family then kill yourself you mother fucker. Fuck you, burn in hell.

Cry moar faggots. If Indians were shit they wouldn't be made CEOs of the companies they joined at minimum wage level.

Git gud or STFU

learn english, curry nigger.

Damn, guys, don't be so easily trolled.

You're boring. I mean, you're not even trying.

Here, let me help you:

>Git gud, faggots. H1B's aren't going to matter. Even with zero H1B's, the companies would just reincorporate in Ireland, Seychelles, or the Bahamas, and employ people offshore at at sites in India for pennies on the dollar. Keep crying, Amerifags, while you watch the dollars evaporate from within your borders.

See? That's actually *plausible*. It seems like something someone with actual conviction might say. You're just playing the, "I was just pretending to be retarded" game.

My english is enought, you white devil.

If Americans block educated immigrants, it will the end of their tech industry. Companies will simply move development jobs abroad

It's called self defense, trump.

and then tariffs will be placed on those companies and new domestic companies will fill the void, so what's the problem?

to all the pajeets itt, just remember when you return to work on monday, you always will be garbage to us, no exceptions.

next time you see a white coworker, you know how we really think of you.

>Move development jobs abroad
Not only that, they may even move whole research centers and HQs since middle and upper management is heavily populated with immigrants.

>Trump revokes the visa of Microsoft CEO because he kind of looks Muslim

I really really hope he does this so the USA finally splits into several countries.

research centers of what, shit apps? technology that actually matters is filled with whites and east asians. have you ever been to a national lab?

not yet, but we are going to make sure to steal those jobs as well.

An American code monkey's primary value over Pajeet is that they can more effectively communicate abstract concepts in English. How shit are you that you can't? The world is flattening and competition is becoming more fair. Deal with it :^)

you're too daft to even finish a legitimate degree in a US university. all the curry nigger masters, and even phd students are notorious cheaters. you're also shit at doing any sort of original research. it's actually kind of funny how professors don't want to recruit indian students in their labs anymore whereas 5 years ago you'd have labs with nothing but curry. i guess they learned their lesson.

I don't think so. He would force American manufacturing companies to establish factories at America, instead of China though.

>Whites and east Asians
Assuming what you say is true, white doesn't equal American, any eurofag can tell you much more about he different qualities and degrees of whiteness. But then again, Trump's wife is a Slav so I guess every Euro-White doesn't get to be stopped at the border.

East Asian are even more pale than most European, so they kind of play the role of the pale skinned foreigner when visiting other Asian countries (ask the Japanese, they feel like Matthew Perry when they buy Thai hookers for cheap).

Yet, We're talking about passports and green cards here so even Hitler working in America is job thief.

and there's nothing wrong with that, unlike indians who are nothing more than asia's mexicans.

As a pajeet living in India.This is fucking great.Kick all the subhuman filth out of your glorious country that is murica.

Why? You want more competition at home?

STOP STEALING OUR JOBS

>this thread

>Top tech companies hire top talent, not shit talent.
Why is google so shitty and buggy then?

>tariffs will be placed on those companies
>under Trump

Wow, a retard

Well, retarded pajeets are better than retarded allahsnackbars.

>microsoft research center

>How does it feel that Trump won?
Placebo. The TTIP was worse for EU, so i'm glad and Merkel should have a wake up call inb4 Germoney becomes a new Lebanon. If she want cheap workforce, call in Chinese and Vietnamese. They at least don't import their medieval culture.

do you realize how expensive smart phones would cost if they were manufactured in the USA? I'll venture to say at least 80 percent of Trump's campaign message should be considered completely obsolete once you consider some very basic, easy to understand conflicts with already existing systems of capital which are ... fucking powerful.

it would end Apple and Microsoft. We'd all be using asian gadgets, which isn't necessarily bad. they did bring us chop sticks

/thread

Fucking hell, LITERALLY ILLEGALS ARE GOING TO BE DEPORTED, NOT LEGALS.

How absolutely retarded are you leftists pretending to be "racist Trump supporters".

>mfw when you have to go back

WHITE MEN CAN'T COMPETE

HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF

EVERYWHERE THE WHITE MAN GOES HE NEEDS SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION LAWS TO GIVE WHITES JOBS INSTEAD OF OTHERS

WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY IN AUSTRALIA, ASIAN EXCLUSION ACT AND JIM CROW LAWS IN USA AND APARTHEID IN SOUTH AFRICA ARE ALL WHITES ONLY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION POLICIES

WHITE MEN NEED SAFE SPACES

MUH FEELING

MUH JERBS

>Racist

You can come here, but leave your culture at the door. You have to admit you're coming to do work for cheap because you're worth less than people here, not to mention your culture and therefore country are absolute shit.

We pity you.

>h1bVisa.terminate();
>statusLegal = !statusLegal;

>OOP
>mutable state
Fuck off forever from my forum, imperative nigger.

I would rewrite in Haskell but Haskell is a meme language.

>USA tech industry entirely reliant on fucking up other countries by stealing every smart person from them
>gotta get rid of h-1b xd

Fucking rekt

>imblying that applies just to the tech industry
glad i don't have much going anyway, next few years will be interesting as fug.

wonder how trump will be fighting the robots that took his voter's jobs.

This is true. Whites are obsolete.

Send all poo in the loos to the soap factory.

First time in Sup Forums? Are you new to computers? Google has the best engineers and smartest people in the market. That's why they dominate. That's why you use their code every fucking day.

You Sup Forumstards make me laugh. Companies with more reach than the US govt. will always find a way to find the spot in the skill/wage relationship that leaves them with the most profit. If you are a noob with a degree from ITT tech and expect to land a job in these companies because "fukken immigrants gtfo" you are fucking doomed.

Do you seriously think whites with degrees from Ivy League have issues landing these jobs? Of course not. They are top class. Same goes for highly specialized migrants that can bang heads with them.

If you've met baddy immigrants that have an OK job and might have taken that chance from a native, well mate there's a lil taste of capitalism for you -- that baddy guy may be creating more revenue to that company.

Where in his post did he say he "hates whites"?

Literally shit code. Why would you even negate statusLegal and not make it false straight away? Can the status become true after the visa is terminated?

What a shit naming convention, statusLegal, really? Is this a boolean? Why not name it "isLegal"? Jesus fuck no wonder you have a shit job.

And are you sure there cannot be more than 2 status? What about having an enum of all the possible statuses?

-F see me after class.

There's an apartment near mine with about 15 Indians living in it. It's the same size as mine, as I just live with my girlfriend. We feel we don't have much space.

I've walked past and seen sleeping bags in the fucking hallways all the way to the end, and one woman cooking rice in a stock pot to serve 300.

People born here earning below minimum wage don't do well because we're not used to this third world bullshit.

Not the guy you were replying to, but most of the US is based on people who came over because their countries are shit.

It's just a fact.

But I do agree that pajeets need to leave their culture at the door, because it's that same culture which has made India a shithole in the firstplace.

I'd still increase it to 150k or 200k.
If you really need someone to work from overseas that hard, pay for it accordingly.

>IMMIGRANTS IN TECH STARTED
IMMIGRANTS.
Not H1B holders.

H1B holders do not and can not create startups.

>mfw americans will work Pajeets jobs.

>Google has the best engineers and smartest people in the market
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh god I'm dying

I can't tell. I don't think Trump will follow through all the "mean" stuff he said in 4 years for the simple fact that it's impossible.

I do think some countries like the UK, Russia and Brazil might benefit from this because those are countries which the right movement is ascendant and so working out deals with those countries might be easier.

If he does put pressure on Apple, the day of cheap apple products it's over, but I see him as a centrist deal maker rather than a crazy radical.

The days of Panama and Mexico are over, 'tho. Gone will be the days of Panama being labeled as the "caribbean america". If he dissolves Nafta, it's over.

I don't think he will be able to do much for the struggling, white middle class americans like those in the rust belt whose lifes were ruined by the liberals. He might as well lose all these votes by 2020.

Right now, the democratic party is dead, but if he fails to do something good for the people who elected him into office, it will rise out of the ashes never to come down.

I'm optimistic.

ITT: butt hurt pajeets who know they're getting paid shit to copy/paste off StackOverflow insisting they're the best in the world.

>superpower by 2030!