Bravo, Google, bravo!

Other urls found in this thread:

nextpowerup.com/news/31526/cancelled-project-ara-phone-leaks-in-live-images/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Very ugly and messy. Non intuitive.

Gadzooks!

Google is SJW cuck cancer.

>copied from iOS
What the fuck is going on? I thought apple was supposed to rip off Google's Android, and not the other way around.
Nice buzzwords, lad.

what language are you speaking, bud? seriously wtf does that even mean?

They take whatever features the competition has that they like. It goes both ways, very easy to see if you're not a fanboy cück.

Honestly force touch is just a long touch and I remember using that feature in nova launcher so Apple stole it first.

Android had been stealing more shit from Apple then they've stolen from Android

Reminder that Action Launcher 3 and Nova have this on any device running 5.1.1 and up.

Discussing smartphones in 2016 is penis length comparison. Thats why europeans think US inhabtants never grow up.

>Bravo, Google, bravo!
nextpowerup.com/news/31526/cancelled-project-ara-phone-leaks-in-live-images/

>Nice buzzwords, lad.

Liberal-minded, fag boys

Apparently the English language. I would suggest searching the internet for definitions, or instead, not pretending you don't understand to give the impression that these words have no value.

Many launchers have had this feature from Android 4+ so fuck off apple shill.

Nova doesn't have this though, retard.

and yet you can't quick reply from the notifications pane. for pretty much any Android app except Skype.

I can do this fine on my 5x

It's called Air View on older androids

breaks my heart desu

This, consumers only benefit from the two stealing each other's better features.

I do agree that Google cucks their customers pretty hard by mining their data and not respecting privacy, but otherwise what's wrong with them? I would think iPhones are more SJW cancer than Android.

I think you can also solve many problems of Google cucking you by installing a custom OS

I wasn't being serious. Google is fine. So is Apple and Microsoft.

Apple could've implemented the same features with a long press but instead engineered 3D Touch so they could claim is a revolutionary new user experience and charge more for the phone. I can jump to an action in an app just as fast by long pressing the icon on Android than I can 3D touching in iOS

Yeah, but that's because Apple barely ever changes anything.

Android is literally a clone of iOS. It was like this from the start. Android`s whole purpose is that.

ok

>and charge more for the phone.
Yet their phones are cheaper year over year.
And Android top-of-the-range phones get dearer.
Certainly, dearer than an iPhone.

>Android's is literally a clone of iOS.
No it isn't. It mimics the obvious externals of iOS, having dropped the Blackberry as its design model in 2007. But that's as far as it goes.