Now that's it's confirmed that protonmail is leftist-Israel mail what are the alternatives?

Now that's it's confirmed that protonmail is leftist-Israel mail what are the alternatives?

protonmail.com/blog/trump-control-nsa-privacy/

Other urls found in this thread:

protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/protonmail-israel-radware/
protonmail.com/blog/trump-control-nsa-privacy/
cryptome.org/2015/11/protonmail-ddos.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please return to your containment board, or, alternatively, hang yourself.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

>Israel
>leftist
Sup Forums is even worse than I've thought

cock.li

protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/protonmail-israel-radware/

didn't see the /email/ board please link it
does it support custom domains?

Trump is also an Israeli leftist, so what I'm gathering is Protonmail=Trump

Of course ProtonMail put out a "leftist" letter. More liberals scared about the NSA = more customers.

It's called "targeted advertising". Take a fucking marketing class.

I'm pretty sure it does support custom domains

What's wrong with Israel, anyway?

>alienating >50% of paying customers is good business
lol

I already deleted my ProtonMail account as a result. I always preferred Outlook anyway.

that's what I was thinking, I only recently switched but seeing how PM bent over for a couple of new users made me switch back to gmail.
at least they respect me enough to lie to me

>thinking a bunch of guys in monkey suits spying on you 24/7 is a partisan issue

Openmailbox

Google is SJW cuck, liberal cancer under the control of elitist controlled media and Clinton advocates. Switch to Outlook.

don't change the subject
they all are the same tbch

>Outlook
>ran by one of the first corporations to join PRISM
Sounds like a brilliant idea to me.

>they all are the same tbch
Enjoy your hipster trash.

gmail is hipster? maybe in 2008

PRISM is fine.
Material design is, 2008 was functional.

>SJW cuck
You'd have to try harder.

literally no one cares about how your inbox looks. it's about what message you sent when people see your email provider. unfortunately now it turned out that if you're using protonmail you're basically a hillary shill
and NO I don't want to have @trump.com mail I wanted a NEUTRAL email with good reputation and Protonmail lost it as of yesterday

>protonmail is leftist-Israel
Literally clickbait, I read the article and they talk how would net neutrality and privacy is at risk, and how they, being a swiss based country, decide to remain neutral and welcomes every user that needs an email service, regardless of their purpose.

Jews are leftists abroad and conservatives in Israel. It's pretty well know.

article is literally clickbait

>article specifically talks about how Trump wasn't the person to begin any of this
>says people on the right were justified to be worried before
Yeah, totally liberal shills, m8. Can Sup Forums not fucking read?

Go back to your containment board, Sup Forums. It's embarrassing how little you guys know about technology, even by Sup Forums's low standards.

yahoo, hotmail or aol.

Not for you, pussy.

>literally no one cares about how your inbox looks

I do.

>cock.li

Oh yeah, an unencrypted mail server based in America, run by a weeb autist with full access to the emails.

That sounds way better.

No they are in rumania or what. As i know unencrypted. The only purpose is memeing and spread fear in LA schools.

Zoho requires phone number, go fuck yourself.

>Now that's it's confirmed that protonmail is leftist-Israel mail what are the alternatives?
Tutanota which is hosted in Germany so it's even more cucked
There's literally not even a single email provider who isn't jewish or cucked, you should just use PGP
The good thing about Protonmail and Tutanota it's that both store everything encrypted client-side, so they won't be able to provide the government with your stuff
The bad thing it's that everything that goes to Protonmail gets captured by Israel, and that everything that goes to Tutanota gets captured by Germany and possibly Five eyes as well
It's Romania, it literally has never been in America, before that it was in Germany but German LEA's seized the HDD's under US orders and didn't gave them back
It has never been privacy conscious but you can access it through Tor, and using PGP you will get as much privacy as any provider

>implying Israel is leftist
>implying protonmail is jew
:)

If right wingers actually had a fucking idea how a computer works, maybe we'd get software companies that actually care about our freedom or constitutional rights.

There's a reason why Silicon Valley is a cesspool of leftist SJWs, rights are too retarded to create anything useful in the field of software.

>protonmail.com/blog/trump-control-nsa-privacy/

How is this leftist? Did you even read the article?

>implying Israel wouldn't openly cooperate with Five Eyes countries or whoever pays enough
:^)

Not really a suitable name for work/business use

They have multiple options, genius.

>ProtonMail follows the Swiss policy of neutrality. We do not take any position for or against Trump, nor any position for or against any particular country or government. We believe privacy is an universal value, so we do not take any sides.

This is correct: the second most popular cock.li address is airmail.cc. That said, it doesn't take much research to connect it to cock.li. There are tons of things with names like "Airmail," but Airmail.cc is distinct.

>obvious NSA shills

Did you even read the post?

yeah

Protonkikes is known for that, nothing news here

THAT'S HOW THEY GETCHA

samefagging Sup Forums retard who didn't even read the article

partisan kekery learn how to be neutral, only fools take sides

>all choices are degenerate
>not choosing anything makes you pure
>chains liberate us from the responsiblity of all choices

fundamentalist faschism learn how to be worldy and above all your own self, it's not because there is bs in the world that the world is bs

pol became a normie Sup Forums private army (which it has traditionally never been) where frustrated posters feel like ambassadors, boiled down to selling their own nationality in a cesspool

Protonkike shills BTFO
Its long time proven that protonkike is MITM'd by the jews, no matter how they tried to cover or justify it.

So go hang yourself, Shlomo.

And where are these proofs

For a starter
>cryptome.org/2015/11/protonmail-ddos.htm

and if you ran your own test, you can find the proof.

>expecting proofs from a braindead Sup Forums shitposter

btfo
by

That's hardly proof of anything

Keep telling yourself that you fucking kike

>white Anglican literature: the list
I didn't know /lit/ was so plebeian

Can you not fucking read ?

This.

Kolab Now plus PGP.

nice FUD there...

fpbp

>be protonmail
>has '''liberal''' employees with MUH EDUCATUION IN MIT
>no information security expert whatsoever there
>has google and facebook splatered all over the page
>uses GAPPS for ''''privacy and integrity reasons''''''

Protonmail is a failed project by some kids who want attention. As an Information Security professional, they lack in various areas. I have approached them many times offering advice for free (advice which gets me payed $340k here in San FransShitco), only to see them get triggered.

I stopped using ProtonMail because of lack in seriousness by them to fix multiple XSS and CSRF vulns I disclosed (they fixed them eventually).

I'll be honest, if they would mature a little and be open to advice, I would utilize their services again. But they need to grow out of the kid stage. Other INFOSEC professionals I know have also approached them and asked genuine questions on their blog, only to be met with censorship.

They say their intentions are to be like LavaBit, but LavaBit employed many more effective controls despite being in the U.S.

Doesn't prov anything, typical Jews way to cover shits.

so what do you use now?

cock.li

oy vey we need more migrants goy

I really, really, really like this image.

nice pasta

Startmail

You pay for the service but can you put a price on your security senpai?

i already have payed protonmail account

>Israel
All the encryption you use is Israel or made by Jews, look it up.

>leftist
How dare people disagree with you, right?

no
see
protonmail isn't neutral anymore

>not encrypting emails yourself

please leave, kike

I agree, their blog post from yesterday lacked any unequivocal disavowing of Drumpf, which makes them complicit in his prejudice and hate and in his coup d'état against legitimate presidentess by popular vote Hillary Clinton.

>unironically using that word
It's time to stop posting, son.

love this pasta

You must be the edgiest kid in your high school

>leftist
>Israel

If there is anything I learned from all the recent hacks and the NSA leaks it's that email is not only not secure and should be avoided as much as possible but the human element is still the biggest factor in getting infected through email (aka computer illiterates).

Be wary of what kind of URLs you click in emails.

Where does it say anything about Israel in that post? Sup Forumsweenies are so fucking retarded. Yes, protonmail used Israeli tech to protect themselves against a DDoS attack, so fucking what.

Getting tired of you pushing politics into everything.

Doesn't protonmail traffic gets routed trough Israel only when under ddos? Even then it would be still encrypted.

The OP is clickbait. The article is not.

There is nothing demonstrably wrong with Protonmail. If you don't like having two layers of encryption on your account, which you do not even need to pay for, then you can continue sucking Gmail's cock.

I'm planning on using both Protonmail and Startmail, PAID, because I'm not a poorfag.

I...I..I'm an infosec guise.... please trust me... no sources or explanations from me but please

P O S T E O

I use: my own mailserver, riseup, and my company server. I am mostly using the company server (which is like my own, I am tasked to secure it).

Im and is not me.

Like I posted

Sup Forums is not a safe space

1. Proton Mail is based in Switzerland, and its CEO is Chinese. It is not Israeli in any sense.

2. You don't get to call someone a conspiring Jew just because they don't fall in lockstep with your political beliefs. Not everyone falls into the category of for you or against you. In the case of Proton Mail, they're not going out calling Trump some racist, sexist, bigot in the same way the rest of the media is. Instead, they are analyzing what sort of possible implications his election may have on your privacy online. Because that's their job, to be concerned about your privacy. And their signups doubled since Trump was elected, so this particular topic is of relevance to that job.

> strg+f
> no posteo
> "Technology" experts
top fucking kek

Its right there in capitals a few posts above yours

would it be a good idea to use protonmail for your bank account?
it isn't that I don't trust it, it is that I am afraid of putting my information there, since there is the possibility that the same thing that happened to lavabit can happen to it

>hosted in a Five Eyes country
>secure
wew lad

Germany is not five eyes lad

14 Eyes...

stop crying SJW, ProtonMail is still safe pussy

yeah you're worst, your intelligence spies on your own president for foreign interests...

Kek

Realistically emails are incredibly insecure anyways. First you have to trust the providers to not shill you out. That's a tall order. Secondly unless you and all your social contacts are using protonmail, then there will be some leakage of contents on the other end.
The only real alternative I can think of is Bitmessage.

I want to stop using gmail
Is there any reason to use anything other than protonmail at this point?