/csg/ Chink Shit General

~~~11.11 Finale Edition~~~

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general [REQUIRED READING ESPECIALLY BUYING GUIDES]

>News
• Ali gets dosh • Good deal on wank eggs • user doesn't recognize this coin • user finds a fuckin rad commie airship • user finds a chip bag that is a real bag • user finds his wife • user gets chinked • user finds some kickass gojira posters • Cheap nendos • Men knit • user orders an arrest warrant • user's modem goes hyperspeed. wants to know if he can push it further • user likes redmemes >Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item//32749394922.html
aliexpress.com/item/Boarseman-CX98/32727001667.html
aliexpress.com/item/Cute-Cat-LED-Night-Light-Colorful-Cartoon-Animal-Night-Lamp-Silicone-Soft-Nursery-Children-Kids-Baby/32751654542.html
aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-Boarseman-CX98-In-Ear-Earphone-3-5MM-Hifi-In-Ear-Headset-Dynamic-Earbud-For/32544113443.html
sys.Sup
aliexpress.com/item/Autism/32699624371.html
world.taobao.com/item/530673895148.htm?fromSite=main&spm=5706.1529727.a31f1.4.EO3wUf&scm=1007.11502.31246.100200300000003&pvid=e513f3cc-4a1b-4656-8cec-91786e5c0f69
aliexpress.com/store/product/Custom-Silk-Poster-Huge-Print-13x20-32x48-inch-Anime-Movie-Game-Pictures-for-Home-Wall-Decoration/2617003_32740956152.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000023.2.4hcnA0
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_292915.html
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_328433.html
aliexpress.com/item/Men-s-Analog-Square-Quartz-Leather-Wristwatch-Fashion-Casual-Men-Watches-Luxury-Brand-Classic-Business-Watches/32628799946.html
gearbest.com/batteries/pp_189823.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for crippling depression

Second for Redmemes are shit. Do not working properly, 80% of time I am unreachable and LTE on Kate isn't that good.

The cut/style of those pink ones doesn't fit well. They ride up.

Spent $12 and change
>Front bicycle light ($3)
>Rear bicycle light ($5)
>100 foam darts ($4) - for the lil bro to fuck shit up with

If I made any other impulse buys, I'd just get chinked hard. I'll buy a buttplug somewhere reputable.
The bike lights will probably be shit but if they only work once or twice to get me home and I don't, I'll convince myself it was worth it.

I should have just bought some reflective straps kek

>it's 2:53am and I'm getting chinked for $12

What were your impulse buys in the last minutes of 11.11. anons?
Mine was a chink delta printer, how much did I fuck up?
at least it was $20 off after coupons
aliexpress.com/item//32749394922.html

fuck me
>if the bike lights get me home and I don't DIE

Well, I got my Fuzzy Ushanka, DZATs & Erke shoes so I am satiated.

mad meizu stinky chinky shoo shoo
I spent 30 and had a coupon for 5 off 25+, but I didn't group my shit and couldn't use it

aliexpress.com/item/Boarseman-CX98/32727001667.html

Boarseman CX98 earphones

aliexpress.com/item/Cute-Cat-LED-Night-Light-Colorful-Cartoon-Animal-Night-Lamp-Silicone-Soft-Nursery-Children-Kids-Baby/32751654542.html

actually sticking with OnePlus 3 now

this shop is cheaper
aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-Boarseman-CX98-In-Ear-Earphone-3-5MM-Hifi-In-Ear-Headset-Dynamic-Earbud-For/32544113443.html

This.
My redmi 3 had mediocre battery life and lagged.
It died after 4 months and I just got my k6000 pro. So happy.

Who /couldntfindanythingworthbuying/ here?

chinked

Whoops. Oh well. Too late to swap the price changed back a whole minute early

desu yeah
all i bought was an amp that was 2 dollars off
and a DAC that wasnt even discounted

here :(

>mediocre battery life
How the fuck is that battery mediocre

You could of gotten the same things alot cheaper and faster by going down to your local dollar star, and you'd be supporting a local buisness instead of a bunch of gooks that are ruining our economy.

>YFW FELL FOR THE $140 RN3P SPECIAL EDITION WITH AMERICAN LTE BANDS MEME

IF THEY SUCK I'M USING EM AS STOCKING STUFFERS

NOW TO WAIT ON DHL TO SEE HOW CHINKED I GOT

Yeah, that shop actually had small discounts for most items but their listings didn't show up in search for some reason. I had to find this one on their store page after being linked there from a review or head-fi or something for another iem.

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.aliexpress.com%2Fitem%2FForbidden-Valley-Ranch-Slut-T-Shirt-Asa-Akira-3d-Print-t-shirt-Unisex-Women-Men-Casual%2F32680383383.html

I wish there were literally any appropriate contexts in which I could wear this

I'm still debating if I should buy this

What's a good ass flashlight? I remember there being one with a built in baton for beating googles. Can anyone recommend?

Also, good colorful stuff in general. I need to liven up my room a little more.

Just spent 38€ on various electronics components shit and cables, a mouse pad, kz ate memes, an ocarina, a bicycle computer and some cheap ass clip on mics.

Someone hold me

>an ocarina
God fucking dammit I knew there was something I was forgetting to buy

BLF A6 is legit good.

No dollar stores near me
The only time I've been to one was a chain and they only had food and children's toys
But whatever, you're right, I cancelled my shit.

The only other thing I've gotten off AliExpress was a USB bluetooth dongle for $2. Anything online was expensive and most electronics I simply cannot find local.

The stuff I really want to cheap out on are the disposables. I was hoping to find shower poufs or something but they were all ridiculously small. I'll just grab a rock out of my backyard to scrub myself with.

Am I getting chinked? Ordered the exploding kittens card game in the sale yesterday, just got this message.

Just checked my orders now the sales over.

Two items actually dropped in price.

Already submitted a cancellation notice.

>ocarina
>not buying top tier instrument KALIMBA

grow up

Worst ocarinas by far. Better to get a good plastic one like Night by Noble or Focalink Osawa/Bravura.

Thanks, just cancelled one

imagine if chink shit didnt give you cancer

everyone would just be ordering all kinds of sex toys
(assuming it arrives discreetly)

I didn't buy the generic Zelda ones btw, looks smaller and not as fugly

Someone got ideas for my mouse pad? Custom 90*40cm

you're goddamn right
could have built my own waifu sex machine under $100 with all the crap you can buy
with a tenga egg for a vagina

I really need some in ear memes rite now. Are the cx98 earphones good for metal or will I regret getting them while being such a hipster with music?

Are the Zircons compatible with Xiaomi phones?

try glass / metal dildos

because lead poisoning, cutting up your ass with shards
is so much safer

nice try satan

you cant tempt me to the homo side

also i dont want the item description to say:
7" stainless steel metal dildo

>exploding lead dildoes
It's the only way you can be a hard gay.

>>exploding lead dildoes
metal ones contain lead
glass ones will break

Whats wrong with silicone ones

cancer

>also i dont want the item description to say:
>7" stainless steel metal dildo
they dont
they say toy, accessory, gift, plastic toy, toy brick (((???))), etc

bondage rope and tape says tape/rope

the main issue is they usually exclude retail packaging and put it all in nontransparent plastic bags, so you will likely be able to get a feel for what it is by touching the package.

if i was rich i'd buy a bunch of cheap sex dolls and toys just to see how fucked up they are compared to the pics

Put a condom on them sillies, you would probably do that with western ones either way. Makes cleaning so much easier.

or just get a real silicone toy
boil it when you finish
add vegetables
broth
now you have dinner and a clean toy

know any sellers who put them in transparent bags with explicit labelling?

want to order some to my friends house

aliexpress.com/item/Autism/32699624371.html

I just need to organize all the time

they probably have alot of orders to fill. they need more time and dont want the order to get canceled if it doesnt get shipped within the time limit

ali only ships if card owner and shipping address matches desu

even with the drop shipping option?

I've had an order where they literally put the item description on the customs description, I can't remember which item but it looked something like "6 Beads dotted Pyrex Glass dildo Anal butt plug G-spot prostate sex toy female male masturbation adult products for women men"

you can't reasonably prove it's really silicone, and not another material blended, or different altogether.

i dont like the feel of condoms, and its expensive, might as well buy a proper toy then.

should i really cancel to save $.03?

I just bought stuff I was already going to buy before sellers started jacking up their prices. Ordering now just means it'll get them around Christmas.

Nah. I send shit to my PO box all the time. I don't even put my real name in Ali.

It only matters if you're Russian, I think.

world.taobao.com/item/530673895148.htm?fromSite=main&spm=5706.1529727.a31f1.4.EO3wUf&scm=1007.11502.31246.100200300000003&pvid=e513f3cc-4a1b-4656-8cec-91786e5c0f69

Hello. Does anyone know if the fantech hunter K10 keyboard works with windows 10

Also i guess i'll share a couple things the chinks managed to convince me to buy, a couple shirts, a bunch of those little shitty metal model things of shit like star wars and mass effect ships and a mousepad, plus nearly one of those 8kg sex doll things that are like 3/4 of a real size torso but they had no feedback so i decided not to. and i forgot to go look for another store.

No, they cause electrical infetterence. You should be using xiaomi earbuds with xiaomi phones.

anyone bought a korean monitor off ebay?

my monitor is dying and i'm hesitant to drop full price on a new one when i could get one of these korean ones which are apparently indistinguishable from the name brand ones.

i just don't know what monitors are good, what sellers to avoid, etc.

>8kg sex doll things
i wanted one of these but the mail lady made a comment to me the other day about "all the little bags from china"

The only thing to comment on is the plastic on the controls is a bit cheap

Get a cheapshit Samsung or BenQ

>buying standalone MP3 dildos

well the korean ones are all stuff like "qnix" or "crossover"

i think the idea is that they get reject panels and put them in cheap housings and can move the monitors for really low prices and still turn a profit.

are you a gril user?

aliexpress.com/store/product/Custom-Silk-Poster-Huge-Print-13x20-32x48-inch-Anime-Movie-Game-Pictures-for-Home-Wall-Decoration/2617003_32740956152.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000023.2.4hcnA0

Whenever shops offer things like "CUSTOM PRINT YOUR OWN IMAGE!" I'm always tempted to drop the cash and have them print me a huge picture of fucking dragons jizzing all over the place.

What with china being so stuck up and whatnot, wonder if they'd actually go through with it. for 10$ i'm sorely tempted

so what?

To all the guys that hoard 18650 batteries, is this a good deal?

haha yeah that was also part of why i decided not to, and the people i live with almost always are the ones that actually get the mail/deliveries, and it wouldn't be too hard to figure out that there is something weird inside.

She will stop commenting about all the little bags if you buy a huge bag

I bought a qnix for $180 just a few months ago and its awesome value. No problems so far. You should get 1

Anyone has tried any of these? Or an alternative I don't know about?

gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_292915.html
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_328433.html

It's not amazing but it's a pretty good deal. They've been that cheap before.

What are you going to use those batteries for user?

no backlight bleed or stuck pixels or anything?

i'm looking at 'greensum' in particular on ebay.

i didnt want to have to interact with her when she needs to hand it to me cause she couldnt fit the "16 lb Booty Best Sex Dolls!! Real Silicone Sex Products sex toy for Man, Realistic Vagina And Anal Superior Silicone" in my mailbox

I guess if I use their "style" to send them a request, they can't refuse it - it seems chinking against chinks works supper effectively!

I've ordered multiple items from their store, and we've wanted it to be tracked. I feared if I use tracking on each item, they will pack it into one, and the other 4$ will be chinked. So I paid the tracking for one item, and the other for free - asked them to put all the stuff into that package.

Well shit, it seems chinking against chinks works very well! ;^)

oh yeah also

the range of the remote is pretty long

all the remotes seem to use the same frequency

like even from two different products

so if your neighbour has one too

yeah

I consider making a powerbank with them. Maybe. Not decided yet, still considering other options.

>Sup Forums
>grill

ok

>it seems chinking against chinks works supper effectively!

Can't say it doesn't make sense. Dragon is super effective against dragon after all.

minor kek

They're pretty high drain batteries, if you're making a power bank you can get away with higher capacity and lower drain ones.

I mean that first one is kind of impressive with how small it is but what are you wanting it for because its still pretty fucking weak hardware.

don't let the chinks chink you

in fact I bet you replicate the signal it sends and hook it up to a high power antenna from some high building

TV Box, streaming, music for parties, movies...

Alright, thank you for your replies. As I said, I'm not sure what will I do. Still wondering about the costs and benefits of buying a power-bank vs. building one.

aliexpress.com/item/Men-s-Analog-Square-Quartz-Leather-Wristwatch-Fashion-Casual-Men-Watches-Luxury-Brand-Classic-Business-Watches/32628799946.html
Just got the yellow one

If im not mistaken the leather bands on chink watches are shit so consider buying one seperately

Well good luck with that. If you decide to build one I'd buy these instead. gearbest.com/batteries/pp_189823.html
Higher capacity and cheaper but a lower discharge rating.
Those HG2s are really popular for use in vapes and RC stuff with high current motors, no need to pay for 20A rated discharge when you'll be charging your phone with 2A max.

That was for , shit.

Thanks, will definitely do so once I see how it is.

it's the principal, there's principalities to this shit. cancel, reorder and give a bad review

trust me