FLOOOOEEEENNNNSS

FLOENS I'M GETTING ERRORS WITH POSTING NOW. Help!

update you retard

Sup Forums isn't tech support. stop posting your fucking problems here, mobile users.

>he fell for the clover meme

I'm getting errors every post with 4chanx on desktop too, so it's probably hiro fucking shit up. I get errors but it usually goes through anyway.

did you just assume op's gender?

>inb4 you're on 1.2.1.1 or whatever

It's 2.2.0 already gramps

Fuck off to reddit SJW nigger faggot.

reddit is actually lowercase.

FLJOOOOOEEEEENŽ

Stop posting then you fucking idiot

No, he means he should update his retard.

Please, put it back into the google play, i'm too dumb and lazy to do the other way.

Floens, if you're reading this.

When I filter someone in Clover to remove their post, and keep that thread bookmarked, the post counter thing in the thread watcher keeps counting the filtered posts.

Please fix this.

Fixed in the newest version right?

I'm using the latest from F-Droid. Is the one on GitHub newer?

>FLOOOOEEEENNNNSS
>HAHAHA xDDD

why don't you use dashchan? i don't get it

Don't know, I have 2.2

My version is the same.

Floens doesn't update the version number on github builds. At least he didn't the last time I compiled the app, it was the same version as the previous one I had, but was obviously different.

Well, I just checked the builds on GitHub, they appear to be the same. I'm too lazy to build it from the source.

You'd know.

yo why doesn't clover let me add more boards? i only have Sup Forums /diy/ and /an/. did i get meme'd?

phone shitters get out

It should work, if it doesn't get the github version instead. Lots of anons have this problem, I never know how they fixed it since mine works fine and had all boards available by default after installing.

i have the github version

Install f-droid version :^)

Fuck, the material version is ass.

Go back to 1.2.11, so much better.

I like your fixes

I installed f-droid version last week, wasn't able to add boards... downloaded an apk from a link on the github and that works

I've got 2.2.0 and there's a small bug where the top bar with the

search/board/options

disappears when I

search>go into thread>scroll down and the top bar disappears>leave thread

THANK BASED FLOENS

Pic related

Every time you post with the word FLOENS, it sends him a notification.

Download 2.2 tech literate fag. don't use my app anymore

Got the problem here too. Phone sticks at the circle animation, sometimes it goes through and other times not.

Only in the op

I think Floens should just troll you guys as hard as possible and just make clover cost money and put any future updates behind a paywall.

Lol phone poster

When is (you) notfications coming floens?

refreshing is a hassle