What kind of retarded meme is wakup lights?

What kind of retarded meme is wakup lights?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifx.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have One.

I just bought one of these for my bedroom;
lifx.com/

Can program it to turn on at certain times (like an alarm).

Main reason for purchase though, was for nice lighting during sex and at night time.

>implying (you) are not a vir/g/in
>implying anyone is not a vir/g/in on this board
>MFW

Useful for people with jobs that need to wake up early when it's still dark outside (especially during winter) who are too lazy to flip a switch.
So basically it's useless for you OP.

Ever get that feeling of waking up and just being .. awake?

For me it's like that. I wake up, and it's bright, my eyes don't need to adjust, and I'm not groggy. It's as if I skipped the first three hours of my day.

Sadly, it's winter and I don't get to use it because it wakes up my girlfriend as well.

I just want an alarm clock that wakes me up by reminding me that trump is still president and it wasn't a dream

Then I can start every day with a mile-wide grin on my face.

Speak for yourself, i've fucked a girl

It plays on the natural instinct to wake up when the sun rises.

>girl

Melatonin, dummy.
Same reason why people use F.Lux, just post sleep instead of pre-sleep

>a girl
lol

Men in skirts are not girls, user.

I wake up to this and I ain't even American youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

what if you use a sleep mask

What's wrong with being a virgin?

Sorry, I prefer to stay clean and pure.
Fucking Americans.

There's nothing "pure " about being such an autistic spaz you can't talk to a woman.

>sex

yeah ok buddy nice try

I have one and it works really well...

Holy fuck, This actually seems like a good idea.

I used one, didn't do much for waking me up, now to sleep it worked like a charm. Light goes from full brightness to off through the period of thirty minutes to simulate dusk conditions of the sun, it worked great for me.

put the device between the mask and your eyes

I have my Hue™ meme lights configured to do this
It's nice to wake up yourself, instead of an alarm suddenly wrenching you out of sweet sleep.

>Half the thread is claims of owning one

Jesus christ, Sup Forums, what the fuck happened to you guys?

What?
Are you sperged that we didn't build one ourselves with an led strip and an arduino?

Is this distinct from a lamp timer?

No one cared about your sleep until you brought up the mask. If you pulled it off, though, you wouldn't die. It could be extremely gainful.

Back in school my friend mentioned he got one. This was maybe 2007. He said it was the only thing that worked having tried like 5 alarms at once.

They work really well. Light helps you wake up a lot better than just a sound alarm.

>implying there are non-retarded memes

I remember when these came out, its supose to mirror the suns brightness or some shit for those tat are too poor to afford windows.

I sorta need some transition from going to pitch black to blindingly bright though.. this is getting old.

for you

>being a virgin
If you're such a disgrace to the point you can't get laid at least you could pay someone, being a virgin after 19 is shameful dude

Samples in the words you use that you have never had sex or even kissed a woman.
I've fucked a girl
Yizuz that sounds just like the fantasy of an infant

you know what's a revolutionary alternative?

get ready for it, because this next slide is going to blow your mind

OPENING THE FUCKING WINDOW

yes, this minimalist innovative alternative starts at 50 Joules to open the blinds, only available in select stores

>It's sunny every day
>The sun rises at the same exact time every day
Your post is retarded and you know it

>opening the window while asleep

>live in Tirol
>ist Winter
>Sun won't rise before 8
>You have to get up at 6
Genius

yes the main difference is these things fade in and out over a period of 20-40 minutes. also the bulbs are designed to mimic sunlight better than normal bulbs.

as long as my sleep cycle isn't ruined from the night before, just the light alone is usually enough to wake me up. much nicer than alarms raping your ears.

>dat projection

Why on earth would I want this in my bedroom if I was a neet like you? Oh... I was about to say neets don't even spend time in their bedroom except to sleep... then i remembered you all live with your parents still, and never leave your bedrooms. Good.

That's pretty cool that it fades in. My giant, cool CFL on a timer actually is enough to wake me up too, but I think that's just cause my body knows that the alarm is coming 10 minutes later.

Enjoy your STDs.

me too it hypes me up so much

>Live in Estonia
>Go to work at 8
>Sun isnt up yet
>Smoke breaks everyone hour are the only times I see bright day
>Go home after 16:30
>Pitch black
>FML

At least I have muh gayems

you stupid you can't open a window when yore sleeping

It's fucking -7 degrees outside you goddamn idiot. Also snowing.

>mfw I feel horrible every time I wake up even if I go to bed early

I have to wake up at 5:00am every morning for work. This seems like a good idea.

>he doesn't know what condoms are

laughinggirls.tif

I've fucked a boy(female)

What was it like?

My new place has no curtains and the sunlight has been waking me up earlier (about 10am) instead of the normal 2pm on my days off

Then what do you think you should stop doing?

Get a $5 Ikea timer and set it to turn on your lamp 30 minutes before your alarm goes off

tfw my room has no natural light

>live in the arctic circle
>dark for 6 months
>open window
>die

op doesn't know what "meme" means

Is calling something a meme a meme?

yeah

I have one of the new models. It's pricy but it works.
Goes from dark red to blinding white

I'm fucking terrible at waking up, it takes 6 - 7 alarms to get me up and even then I once slept in by two and a half hours for work. Thank fuck they don't give a shit in local government.

Think this 'meme' is worth giving a shot?