Is Clevo the most based notebook manufacturer in the world?

Is Clevo the most based notebook manufacturer in the world?

>amazing price to perf ratio
>no bloatware
>decent design
>good build quality
>some models offer pga sockets and mxm cards (upgradable CPU and GPU)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-Nvidia-Quadro-and-Geforce-How-each-of-them-perform-on-CAD-and-Gaming
nvidia.com/object/quadro_geforce.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This must be some kind of reverse troll thread in which you justify the Alienware or oher shitty gaming PC you just bought because they're all Sager/clevo rebrands.

The answer is : no fuck off

absolute shit

why?

That's a funny way of spelling Panasonic.

This

often questionable build quality, poor battery life and very expensive if you deviate a bit from the starting price

so, no

>ugly af gaming laptops
>when the razer blade exists
it's expensive af which is keeping me from buying one, but it looks good (aside from the logo on the front) and is thin and light af and gets decent battery life for a gaming machine with a gtx 1060.

I hear that they have bad build quality. But aside from that I don't see anything wrong with them.

Only if their trackpads have physical buttons.

Got a XMG one which is a rebrand of Clevo. Had it for 3 year and it's still going strong. Definitely not portable tho, mine is huge and heavy, but I was abroad and needed a gayming machine I could take back home after college so it worked for me.

The only problem I had was with the backlit keyboard drivers, when I went from Win 8 to 8.1 it took me weeks to get the driver to work. When I was about to go to Win 10 I was scared it would break again but it miraculously worked on the first try.

Don't forget workstation laptops, which carry much of the power of gamer laptops without looking like a badly designed UFO

they tend to play nicely with linux to boot, if that's your groove

Problem is, workstation come with Quadro GPUs, who are pretty much useless for gaming and overpriced as fuck

Sure, but not everyone needs power for gaming, and you could tote that dell into a meeting without looking like a moron

>who are pretty much useless for gaming
I fucking hate gamers.

Please explain what makes a Quadro incapable of playing your stupid games. Not that I recommend useless people like you waste a workstation on your bullshit.

>shittiest build quality ever

>getting this triggered when some people want their 1's and 0's to be processed for something they don't do

I hate gamers because they're retarded, not because they play games.

How fucking stupid are you? A workstation GPU can absolutely drive modern 3D games.

Nah, you can't get the same performance out of a workstation card as a desktop card.

quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-Nvidia-Quadro-and-Geforce-How-each-of-them-perform-on-CAD-and-Gaming

nvidia.com/object/quadro_geforce.html

Drivers aren't optimized for games like regular drivers. It's been tested. Modern GPU drivers consist of huge collections of various fixes for each game, so there's a good reason why Quadro drivers wouldn't run as well.