All modern phones are metal slabs with glass stuck on the front

>All modern phones are metal slabs with glass stuck on the front
>Literally not one company is brave enough to try something different

Why even live?

We just usually end up with shitty meme phones

HTC is the only company un the past few years who have actually innovated

what else do you want?

you have a magic slab of glass and it's not good enough for you.

There are some outliers, but glass slabs are going to be here for a long while. They are popular for a reason: amazing auto-correct and text prediction keyboards paired with hueg screen for media consumption. It is simply the best form.

Soon apple will release a two cans and string. No one would have the courage to abandoning technology except apple

Msrp: 850 bucks

What else do you want? Plastic stuck to the front instead?

>what are Yotaphone, Xiaomi Mix, Blackberry, Moto Z and Solarin

Have you seen Samsung's foldable smartphone?

I mean flip-phones aren't anything new, but a fully touchscreen smart flip-phone could be pretty cool.

You're right. Just kys.

There are still new phones like pic related, has a volume control dial

Aren't most android phones plastic slabs with glass stuck on the front?

Whatever happened to that phine they were ranting and raving about that it was super modular. Like if you wanted to have a gaming set up you could get a better processor, if it was a designated camera it had an add on camera. Like it was all seperate but it was plug and play with your phone so you could just build your own phone.

Its still around but, as any retard could have predicted, its significantly less modular than they advertised. At best you could buy the base model and in the comming year expect to see a slightly better camera option and a slightly better storage option and probably not much else.

>every time I take my phone out of my pocket the volume changes

IT'S YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR KILLING NOKIA

It was cancelled

...shitty

I'm pretty tired of current phones too, it seems like they're just making them bigger and better graphics no real innovation. I'm pretty tired of my s7edge

this

No, you posted the best form with your photo. It just needs a standard BlackBerry keyboard instead of that three row abomination and it'd be perfection.

>mfw my N73 made better photos in the direct sun with its Carl Zeiss lens than most phones nowadays
>mfw I have no face

I too look forward to the age of god-tier wooden phones

What else do you want exactly?
A metal slab with glass stuck on the front and a physical keyboard underneath? Still not that different really, apart from the different input method.

I miss mine.
Perfect sega emulation.

>amazing auto-correct
If you're a native english speaker, maybe.

?

We need to get rid of qwerty on phones.

but does it run android?