This is Bill Gates desktop. What do you think?

this is Bill Gates desktop. What do you think?

Shitty setup. 3 monitor setup can be replaced with a 4k TV. Shitty chair, desk, keyboard and mouse. Also has a worthless landline telephone in the background.

the documentary was made in 2008

probably not his real one

I refuse to believe someone as wealthy and knowledgeable as him doesn't use Linux for security purposes, even if he is the one behind microsoft

I imagine this was just for show on whatever video or documentary this picture is from

He gets Microsoft products for free obviously why would he pay for Linux?

NO. Kill yourself.

>pay for Linux
wat

and again, it would be for security reasons
imagine how much confidential info this guy has to safeguard

While you may think this is just another generic run-of-the-mill "kill yourself" reply, I assure you that it is with genuine sincerity that I urge you to cease posting such an abhorrent abomination of a desktop and to reconsider how utterly pathetic you are in reposting it everywhere. I suspect your parents must have neglected you, or at the very least failed in their duty to not produce worthless people such as yourself.

is that a yes

K ILL
Y OUR
S ELF

edgy

You're right in that he has severe autism, and is lonely and in denial.

Looks like hiroshima nagasaki nuked his post. What was it?

*she
*her

You know the drill.

just because you're mentally ill, it doesn't mean you can be whatever you want.

What did it say?

Humanity was a mistake. God has left us.

For the love of god, fuck off. Everyone hates you here.

While you may think this is just another generic run-of-the-mill "kill yourself" reply, I assure you that it is with genuine sincerity that I urge you to cease posting such an abhorrent abomination of a desktop and to reconsider how utterly pathetic you are in reposting it everywhere. I suspect your parents must have neglected you, or at the very least failed in their duty to not produce worthless people such as yourself.

I wouldn't be shocked if he uses an iPhone or a Mac.

Just scrolling past that thumbnail made me feel like my freedoms were being repressed.

Holy fuck this is cancer.

A U T I S M

he is the owner of the botnet so he doesn't have to worry about that. Also windows isn't insecure. We can only dream about open sourced botnet free Windows 10 Bill Edition.

Nah bill is a big microshill

>Linux
>security
It took them 9 years to patch that last security hole, Linux is soooooo secure xD

Comfy enuff for the time. I'd say 7/10

I like her really. She is nice and honest unlike 99.99% of the world.

wow mods are rude today
ty

You should make inception-style screenshots :3

is this the new desktop thread (picture: autistic degenerate weeb desktop)

>degenerate

>imagine how much confidential info this guy has to safeguard

No particular reason that info should live on his personal workstation.

I don't think you know what Sup Forums is like.

I can't believe I'm reading this on Sup Forums

are you just trolling or something? linux isn't perfect, but you can't seriously think its okay to entrust windows with confidential things, especially in light of everything thats happened in the past few years

I'm guessing Nadalla or Gates don't have to worry too much about the telemetry built into Windows 10.

>one 16:9 monitor is better than 3

wew

>I've never been to Sup Forums