Ban on military grade automatic assault computers when?

Ban on military grade automatic assault computers when?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_for_PlayStation_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BAN PVC TUBES

They said the same thing about the amazing new playstation 3 chips and Sadaam Hussein's scud missiles.

Those were PS2s dumbass

Can you make a PC from PS2?

>Kyle Mizokami

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_for_PlayStation_2

BAN ASSULT PI'S

Trump4PiBan

Wouldn't they be better off using a Pi Zero though? It's loads cheaper, has fewer points of failure and does not include inbuilt Wireless or Bluetooth (if they're using the Rpi3)

Imagine what hilarity would ensue if you could hack their rocket launchers from atop a consumer-grade drone.

Drone warfare when???

>Drone warfare when???
Drone warfare is now!

I also had this idea that you could use Raspberry Pi Zeros to make weather stations or remote camera modules. You could then use a drone with a hook to place them in hard to reach places such as on top of buildings.

You then leave them do their job and gather the data wirelessly by flying near them with the same drone afterwards. It would require a lot of custom programming, but it's now technically feasible and inexpensive.

You could theoretically build your very own surveillence neighbourhood.

Go full hackerman and put your rpi in a outside network and monitor traffic

First we gotta ban military grade motherboards

top kek

Don't Zeros have ridiculously shit availability? Or have they finally gotten their supply-dick up?

It's a Pi 1.
The 2 and 3 don't have the RCA video out

Yeah why hasn't this started yet?

It has. They're just not fighting each other.

>PS CPUs are out exploring the solar system
>PS2 CPUs are blowing up parts of our planet

Can we just ban binary shit? Many certain series of 1s and 0s are killing our people on the battlefield. We should ban them.

>PS3s are being used to study the universe
>PS4s are just locked down mid-low end desktops with shared 8GiB GDDR5 being the only feature that really stands out

Gotta ban general purpose computers.

Oh wait. You'd need to ban logic gates, too! As they can be used to build these.

>using ARM CPUs for real-time software systems
Enjoy finding WCET for code running on a pipelined and caching CPU.

Cлaвa Укpaїнi! Cмepть x86!

>PS3 CPUs are used by air force to defend against PS2 missles.

forgot pic

Дa ти eбa пyткaтa мaйнa !

>tfw gpu interruption save Russian tourists from death

I would use RTOS for this or combine it with opencv to follow the target based on infraview and sound.

>Military grade
Kys please

Not sure but my ps3 runs linux, haven't touched it in months though so I can't blurt out the specifics.

That's sweet. Post feet please

ban on military grade faggots when?

I don't know, normal countries don't have gays in army to rape prisoners in guantanamo.