Gore thread

Gore thread

>le dead mau5 :^)

/thread

/thread

sexy

thanks for the xp product key

It's Home Edition, why would you want that? Also there are pre-activated versions of XP all over da interwebz, which you need nowadays as M$ closed the activation servers.

The machine is running 98 now, so it doesn't matter

>dell 4600
>pentium 4
>windows 98
Put XP back, it's more than capable enough to run it. Reserve 98 for P1's and P2's - shit that it was designed to run on.

That PSU is crooked as fuck

More like hawt

He probably was removing it to clean. Or else its previous owner needed some 6/32 screws and stole them from the power supply.

Fug call me whatever you like but those fan ducts were such a great way of getting performance for dell, they weren't even that painful to work around when doing on-site repairs.

They were great for warping the back panels of computer hutches because of the immense heat generated by the P4's.

Is this good enough to play CS:GO?

Depends. Does it have a P4/Pentium D? If so your hard drive is toast. Literally. But if you've got a Duo or Quad, that should be a fine little system.

I have no idea but i have like 900mb of RAM and 128gb of storage i think

900mb wtf.
How do you still have that laying around.

>like 900MB
Probably 1GB with some taken out for onboard video, which means no games for you.
>128gb of storage i think
How new are you? That's probably a 160GB hard drive. Actual formatted capacity less notwithstanding.
Fuck back off to

Dell Optiplex 755
Intel Celeron
Win Vista Basic

>intel celeron
Nope, you ain't playing no games with that, newfag. Like I said, put mommy and daddy's old computer back together and kindly fuck back off to the board for underage gaymurrs who know nothing about how technology works, which is obviously where you came from.

>1366x768
serves you right

I keep it as decoration because that piece of shit wouldn't run a vm, not underage I just like portable tech.

nice little system user... if you don't want it I'll take it off your hands.

Just put Solus in it. You will be able to run the Witcher 3 with it.

Enjoy

Anything wrong with this, besides having to make sure it is 100% dry before using.

wtf lmao

I always assumed it would creep between the circuits and whatnot and be impossible to get completely dry.

Yeah, I guess you could put it in an oven set to above boiling point for a few hours. But that might cause other issues.

Good riddance.

>Projecting this hard

this is actually fine. it's a heatsink; it doesn't matter which way the fins point, really

Steam specs
MINIMUM:
Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 15 GB available space

kys

kek

Poorfag experiment

Nice SFF user. Is it a 755?

Yes

I have one as a "server" with a c2d in it. If you ever get the issue where the fan goes max for no fucking reason, update the BIOS.

How do i factory reset? Im not familiar with Samsungs

rare pepe

I don't get people who are destructive like that

I admit, there was one point in my life where that might have seemed fun, but looking at it now--destroying technology with wanton vehemence, seems sad and wrong.

kys

There's nothing to 'get'.

If it's theirs, they can do what they want with it.

I think that's well-done.
Both the meme and the serving.

freetard detected

so whoever bought this obviously enjoys using hardware for homosexuals as evident at their love for having 5 guys in their mouth

To be fair, they haven't updated the requirements in literally 4 years, and the game has changed quite a bit.

>1366*768
>ads on OS
>12:00hh instead of 24:00hh
>Zynga shit
>Cortana
>IE/Edge
>Library
>MS Store
>OneDrive
>Get Started
>Maps
>People
>Snipping Tool
>Calendar
>Skype
>Xbox
>Minecraft
>Twitter

It's a megamix of rotten gore.

but it's stil autism

>people who don't keep away components, if anything if you need some emergency shit to substitute
Unless those are 32MB RAM modules he should have dismantled it properly