Clinton’s data-driven campaign relied heavily on an algorithm named Ada

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/09/clintons-data-driven-campaign-relied-heavily-on-an-algorithm-named-ada-what-didnt-she-see/

wat

recode.net/2016/10/5/13167726/assange-wikileaks-hates-google-clinton-leaks-hack
>Alphabet’s executive chairman does back a startup that’s become a major provider of data analytics for the Clinton campaign

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37262
>2014 email from Eric Schmidt (Alphabet's Executive Chairman) with his idea for:
>Analytics and data science and modeling, polling and resource
optimization tools
>Machine intelligence across the data should identify the most
important factors for turnout, and preference

I want off this ride
We are literally being controlled by the cyber now
Just think about what the tech will be in 4 years...

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/us-election/russia-says-it-was-in-touch-with-trumps-campaign-during-election/article32787574/
theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/11/trump-surveillance-network-nsa-privacy
us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=33e4ec877eed6a43863a4a92e&id=3a5e219073&e=8283eff9b8
vimeo.com/180376253
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump won

looks like Trump had some better algorithms

expect the unexpected

he had the fbi, wikileaks and russia backing him. the msm were total hacks and polls were ridiculously inaccurate. the whole thing was fudged by everyone involved and had little to do with algorithms; the data sets were bad. by the end everyone with access to clinton's algorithm results knew that trump was going to win.

Trump won by landslide with a tie in popular vote, the algorithms/mathematicians/statisticians played a decisive role.

>muh russia
kek

there is no proof that russia actively helped trump, just that russia acted reasonable on being open to cooperation instead of hillary's ridiculous russophobic fearmongering

>by the end everyone with access to clinton's algorithm results knew that trump was going to win.
so that's why she didn't even show up at her event and her concession speech the day after got delayed by several hours

>fbi
>russia
>wikileaks
lol
if they did no wrongdoing they wouldn't have anything the fbi or wikileaks could ruin them with

Don't forget the Sup Forums meme machine!

she didn't show up because she was an absolute crying mess and wouldn't have been able to compose herself

This looks like a lie. Podesta's emails were leaked and scrutinized thoroughly by anons. No mentions of ada the computer, only ADA the Americans with Disabilities Act.

this

Imagine that, its as if a many different people with disparate interests (and half of American voters) were all concerned about problems related to a Clinton presidency.

that's why they poll states individually

>regurgitating main stream media memes

>Trump won by landslide with a tie in popular vote
Put another way, he won by a slim margin and then lost the popular vote.

The supposed-to-be-apolitical FBI and antagonistic foreign powers exerting power over our sovereign elections is really, really, really bad thing.

Just my opinion (and the founding fathers').

>slim margin
Try looking at the results.
It's a big hefty margin.

>strong, independent womyn

>antagonistic foreign powers exerting power over our sovereign elections is really, really, really bad thing.
America has been fucking with other countries' elections since 1945. There are barely any countries that haven't been fucked with by America.

And now when it happens to america in return, you start crying. Deal with it. Maybe you shouldn't have made it easy by both legalising bribery, and then removing limits on this now legal bribery.

he had time machine

If the FBI wasn't political they would have pushed for an indictment and prosecution back in July. We've thrown generals in the slammer for less than what she did.

>we cannot recommend an indictment against hillary
>BUT DON'T THINK WE WON'T INDICT YOU IF YOU DO THE SAME!
>t. Comey G. Man

I agree, foreign powers should have no say. Especially Qatar and Saudi Arabia and international banks and everybody else Clinton took money from.

>America has been fucking with other countries' elections
>And now when it happens to america in return, you start crying
Cant tell if youre joking. Are you saying we helped those other countries? That they ended up better off for our meddling? That is way wrong, borderline insane.

To be clear Im not a Clinton supporter. Just a regular American who understands that foreign influence over our sovereign elections is extremely dangerous. I dont get how any patriot can stand by and accept it.

Inform yourselves before you Shrek yourselves:

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/us-election/russia-says-it-was-in-touch-with-trumps-campaign-during-election/article32787574/

Yeah thats just not true either. Im not a Clinton supporter but I do believe in the basic concept of truth. We have never thrown a general in the slammer for what she did.

If youre talking about Patreus, note:
1 he didnt go to the slammer
2 he was convicted of knowingly sharing classified info with his mistress, including the identities of high-level foreign agents, and then lying to the FBI about it, and later admitting everything including the lies. There is no proof that Clinton did anything intentional, nor lied to investigators. (Regardless of whether you think she did, no proof exists which is why she wasnt charged with anything, and never will be charged.)

God. Fucking. Damn, that is amazing.

Daily reminder that Drumpf is an enemy of your freedom.

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/11/trump-surveillance-network-nsa-privacy

He won by about 200k votes in the correct places while losing the popular vote. A "landslide", while a loose term, typically means a double-digit vote margin (e.g. 45% to 55%). This wasnt anywhere close to that.

Drumpf didn't win shit, this was on the front of stallman.org the other day: us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=33e4ec877eed6a43863a4a92e&id=3a5e219073&e=8283eff9b8

>Algorithms? I know algorithms. I have the best algorithms!

ITT: butthurt shillary shills

He's going to use it to deport muslims and illegals
Well america is a republic so 'landslide' talks about the electorate. 306 to 232. That's a big win.
Total numbers of voters doesn't matter to how America's republic works.

In that thread: people who didn't watch Steins;Gate

You can call it whatever you want and use whatever personal definition makes you feel good, man. Just be aware, nobody in the political sphere will treat it that way. To get what is commonly called a landslide you need to have more votes than the opponent and the traditional wisdom is a 10-point difference.

There hasnt been a legit landslide in the presidential race for 20 years or so (Dukakis maybe? Would have to look it up)

He didn't lose the popular vote bud.

>2013
>"Trump operatives"
Am I expected to take this seriously?

>We are literally being controlled by the cyber now

Uhh you realize she lost?

Her algorithm was a total failure.

An orange faced retard who wasn't even a politician beat her and her fancy algorithms in a landslide.

>he couldn't have decided to run for president until he came public on it
Is your thought process really that sub-linear?

I have bad news for you, pal...

>landslide
There's that word again!

>stallman.org

hahaha jeez the freetard is so triggered, his liberal tears make my nonfree software run 50% faster

Trump has a long history of flirting with the presidency, lad. It's not absurd to think he's been architecting this for a while.

All major world powers are always in contact with candidates.
Russia would of only neglected contact with Clinton because she was borderline Red Scare.

You're either bourgeois scum and thus part of the problem, or you love lying naked on top of your wife kissing her as a massive negro alternatively penetrates her pussy and your asshole with his humongous manrod.

According to Russias deputy foreign minister, the Clinton campaign rejected their meeting offers. Trumps campaign held meetings with the Russian government, then Trump denied any contact.

>>>slashdot.org
Get back in there

Please help me correct my error and become more informed by looking it up and posting the vote totals and source. We all appreciate your help.

>someone shoots at new
>lol, you missed, why worry

*at you
what happened

>teaching AI how to control our elections
GG the robots have won (if it wasn't shit)

>links to SJWpedia
>when all the votes aren't even counted yet

>Someone from Russia calls the Trump campaign in what's known to sane persons as standard diplomacy
>OMG Teh state actor hackerZ cost shillary the election. They admitted it guys!

Where's the evidence? The guy is accusing a bunch of Republicans of being super sekrit "Trump operatives" and he has no proof to back up this claim.

vimeo.com/180376253

Hilary was baiting Trump with the Russians as hard as she could, supposedly because this is an alternative timeline where the Cold War never ended. It was better for Trump to deny her claims than play into them.

I look forward to not dying in a pointless conflict between world powers over a shitty heap of sand and incest.

>better for our president to lie to America about his personal foreign entanglements

It was better - for him

The danger is that this behavior wil be emboldened and potentially paid back. The founders understood the danger as do most reasonable people.

The sad part is James Comey's bank HSBC laundered millions of dollars for the Muslim Brotherhood through Hillary's aid Huma Abedin. He was for her even before she got him his job at the FBI. He tanked the case and was brow beaten into reopening it when they got access to Anthony Weiner's laptop while he was at trial for sexting an underage girl.

I'm not sure you know what a landslide means....

>GOP stealth war
Still has nothing to do with Trump in 2013.

Trump actually had the same projections as Hillary. If you look at the comments he made right up to the election he seemed to be in the middle of accepting defeat and was kinda looking down. The main reason he won was that the people that turned out for Obama didn't turn out for Hillary while Republicans turned out the same numbers as always.

Are you trying to prove a Trump supporter wrong with facts? Good luck...

This was the closest election since Bush II and Gore. Since that election there has been at least a 2% difference between either of the main candidates. It looks like the two main candidates where about equally disliked and voters couldn't bring themselves to support either of them so a large amount of them didn't even turn out. The popular vote has favored Hillary so you can imagine if they had turned out it could have tipped the scale to her side.

people tend to vote more in the key states

no one cares if a few thousand idiots turned out to vote trump in CA or clinton in TX because it would literally not matter

No shit.
Do you think an electoral candidate has ever been wholely truthful when running for office, ever?

It's political suicide.

Million. A few million in California voted for Trump and a few million in Texas voted for Hillary.

I meant a few thousand "more"

>Would of
Post discarded.

>not mentioning infinity

I love the butthurt about Trump becoming president.

It shows that those polls are nothing but an instrument of the media of a certain political spectrum trying to manipulate the population.

Especially Europoo is butthurt as fuck.

By the way, China has predicted that Trump would easily win.

Never trust some statistics without knowing the data set used.
Statistics can be easily manipulated in one way or the other, something you already learn in HS.

>Ada
>female algorithm
>can't even sort through data correctly

What did they expect ?

Even before Trump has taken office, people are bending the knee. Canada and Mexico both already stating that they are open to NAFTA renegotiation. TPP on its deathbed. Eurocucks finally fucking starting to wake up to their reality with nationalist movements on the rise.

8 years of a gay mulatto president coming to an end. America is back.

In a race between two candidates you can flip a coin and make a sound prediction. Not exactly surprising that some people guess wrong and some people guess right. China and Russia wanted Trump to win because he'll probably suck at it and allow them to expand into Asia and Europe respectively.

LOCK HER UP

Those 400k votes are all illegals from CA

Illegals cannot vote.

Oh yeah? youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

>mass voter fraud
Weren't all the people caught committing voter fraud Trump supporters who were trying to prove a point or something?

silly user. jail is for poor people.

>asdf

>lied about his foreign entanglements
Do you have any proof he lied? From what I remember he just said "I don't know Putin." And, "I'm not a puppet." And that he didn't have business like hotels and what not in Russia. On the other hand here's Hillary lying for 10 minutes straight:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

And all the times she lied during the debates when questioned about Wikileaks, "Oh I'm against the TPP, oh I didn't say I wanted open borders" when we have direct proof that she is lying to our faces.

The Russian scare tactic BS was just such a drag. I'm glad Trump won, and I'm glad our relations seem to be dialing down. Last year with Romney Russia was no longer our enemy just a competitor, but this year when it fits Clintons interests and is an easy pivot for all the Wikileaks, Fuck yeah! Cold war he won come! Yaaas Queen. There's many reasons to be against Trump but the fact that he ISN'T a war monger is not one.

>There is no proof that Clinton did anything intentional, nor lied to investigators. (Regardless of whether you think she did, no proof exists which is why she wasnt charged with anything, and never will be charged.)
The 30,000 emails were deleted AFTER the subpoena was issued, correct? How is that not obviously obstructing an investigation?

I'm sorry but I don't buy the idea that the FBI was trying to boost Trump's campaign. I actually don't think having a private email server is that big of a deal. But if you're under investigation and you seriously just delete evidence, that strikes me as not only ballsy as fuck, but also highly deceitful.

So I checked factcheck (lel) and apparently the decision to delete the emails was made (by her) before the subpoena was issued, but they were deleted after the subpoena. Why wasn't there a freeze? (Let me guess her response: "I don't recall")

>(Regardless of whether you think she did, no proof exists which is why she wasnt charged with anything, and never will be charged.)
Fair enough, but no proof of intention exists because they are relying from statements coming from the very people under investigation. Of course they're going to stonewall and say "I didn't know." I think most people are inclined to believe there's about a 95% chance that is bullshit. Not enough to incriminate, but they like those odds. People aren't stupid, they know when someone is bullshitting.

I think most of her supporters didn't follow the story at all.

I think most people wouldn't continue following a case after a person has already been cleared.

Well, apparently they did, and they did because the whole thing stank.

To the American people it looked like a classic example of there being two sets of rules, one set for the powerful, connected people and another set for the lowly plebs.

'cleared'

Comey said he isn't changing his conclusion on the case. She was 'grossly negligent' and that it was '99%' likely that her email server was hacked by 5-7 foreign interests WHILE SHE WAS SECRETARY OF STATE. She gets the highest level of classification possible, she probably had shit such as undercover foreign operatives on there. How do you not get at least reprimanded for that or criticized? And now you are saying we shouldn't follow the case because it's been cleared?

>her email server was hacked by 5-7 foreign interests WHILE SHE WAS SECRETARY OF STATE
and how the fuck could that happen to anyone and argue that they should be the sec of state again let alone the president without any outstanding achievements during their term?

I find it interesting that the purpose of this case flipped around completely. Initially they went after her for not disclosing her emails to the public. Then they changed the tactic and went after her for a handful of confidential emails which *may have been* accidentally disclosed to the public. Of course with either thing the FBI couldn't see anything worth going after her for.

READ THIS
Think about the implications, then read it again.
Remember when people programmed computers instead of the other way around?

>For each voter, a score is computed ranking probability of the right vote. Analytics can model demographics, social factors and many other attributes of the needed voters. Modeling will tell us what who we need to turn out and why, and studies of effectiveness will let us know what approaches work well. Machine intelligence across the data should identify the most important factors for turnout, and preference.

>In the case where we can't identify the specific human, we can still have a partial digital voter id, for a person or "probable-person" with attributes that we can identify and use to target. As they respond we can eventually match to a registered voter in the main file. This digital key is eventually matched to a real person.

>Secretary of State
>'grossly negligent'
>illegal private server
>her email server was hacked by 5-7 foreign interests WHILE SHE WAS SECRETARY OF STATE
>BLEACH BIT emails when asked to turn over

Here are her IT guys Combetta and Thorton talking about it over email, the guys asked to wipe it:
>"Starting to think this whole thing really is covering up some shady shit."
>Hillary’s Mook can’t answer why staffers referred to ‘Hillary Cover-up’ operation in emails

You really think she should run free man? To me what it looks like is that we live in an oligarchy and she can't be prosecuted because of her status. OK maybe they can't find any direct proof, what that would tell me is that she did a good enough job covering her tracks because this shit REEKS of corruption.

Regardless, there were multiple FBI investigations and she is not 'all clear.' There is still an IRS and FBI investigation into the Clinton foundation. And if the FBI is so evil like this why didn't they help Romney or other Republicans by fabricating stuff on Obama?

>Especially Europoo is butthurt as fuck.
I get that it's somehow a huge deal here for whatever reason but please don't forget there are also Trump supporters across the pond :3

meant for And you think it was totally peachy that Bill Clinton met on a plane with Loretta Lynch for 30 minutes right before a decision was to be made about the Clinton case?

>algorithm written in Java

If so, that dun goofing cost the election

So double voters lost their vote? what's wrong with that?

Votes haven't all been counted yet. CNN projects Trump wins the popular vote once that happens.

Also keep in mind the voter fraud that runs rampant in democratic communities. I wouldn't doubt we find that over a million dead people voted Hillary.

Yes.

Do you know what the freedom of information act is? There's a reason everything pertaining to government should remain on government servers. In the event someone does request info, they will know where to find it. If it happens to have confidential information, that part gets redacted. The reason it came back around right before the election was because they found out Hillary's aid Huma Abedin had been using her husband's laptop for government work when he was on trial for sending dick pics to an underage girl.

> Initially they went after her for not disclosing her emails to the public.
I'm not sure that's correct. They initially went after her for using a private server. You don't use private email servers when you are a government employee at her level.

The only reason I can think anyone would go through the effort of setting up a server is to avoid being audited. She said she couldn't follow protocol because she didn't know how to use the government computer for email. Who seriously believes that? She's a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them.

And why would they delete the emails unless there is incriminating stuff in them? They knew deleting the emails would raise questions and they were obviously willing to take that risk. She said they were private emails. Who buys this shit?

If Joe Blow was under investigation, does he get to choose which emails are too personal for the authorities to look at?
Does Joe Blow get to meet the AG on an airport tarmac?

That's why this entire thing stank of rich, powerful people protecting rich, powerful people.

>CNN projects Trump wins the popular vote once that happens.
Suddenly Trumpets are trusting the "Clinton News Network"

This

The entire issue was about tyranny.

Literally any other person in the United States would have gone to prison for gross negligence, destruction of evidence, breaches of the espionage act, breaches of national secrets and, as a result, treason.

I am angry because she didn't, a different set of rules was applied to her, which breaks the most fundamental aspects of democratic society.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_law

Tay lives.