Witch lenguaje is better for video games? And why?

Witch lenguaje is better for video games? And why?
C++
Java
C#
Pic not related

indie:any
aaa:c++

X86 Assembly.

>Lenguaje
maximum calle

JavaScript. Not even joking, you can reach the normie audience easily and get ad revenue.

Sorry for that user.

I really apreciate your opinion but i am searching for a game for pc like a indie or AAA

what kinda games can you make with javascript?

C/C++

are you getting calle captchas too?

Pretty much the only captcha, if you made a bot, you could probably bypass them by having it type calle each time.

Godot engine has a javascript-like language built in called gdscript. But its not javascropt though. Idk.

autism

>JavaScript for games
Dude, we tried that, it is not possible to make complex games run smooth with JavaScript.
JavaScript is inherently slow. It was not designed to be fast. Sure you can make it work. but there is a wall. JavaScript's main purpose is for the web and not complex games.

c++ executes faster, then is c# and lastly is java.
Seriously, if you want performance use c++.

Sure you can optimize the garbage collector with good coding practices, it can be nearly the same speed. But it's also easier to fuck up greatly.

If rust wasn't populated with sjw's, i would say you could try, but you would have to make your own engine first.

C++. Faster than java and C#. C# is limited to only Windows platforms, so it's a terrible language to use for almost anything.

>C# is limited to only Windows platforms, so it's a terrible language to use for almost anything.

Except if your audience is using windows. Seriously, why use java if you are going to dev for windows?

I am never going to dev anything for linux, since linux users don't pay for anything.

>linux users don't pay for anything.
I'm a Windows user and I've never paid for any software (including games and the OS) in my entire life. There's also OS X where people will pay for anything. In fact, Windows users are the least likely to pay for shit.
On another note C++ is faster than C#, and works on smartphones and consoles. Why would anyone choose to use C# is beyond me. We live in the time where cross-platform support is a good and soon a crucial thing. Retards like you are why Windows is literally the only OS on the market right now.

I am not a game dev, i dev for company's where dev speed is important and they use windows. c++ may be faster in execution IF coded right, it is slower in development.

Also you can compile c# to c++, so there goes your straw man, there are also a lot op people using swift yet no one calls them retarded.

They are all terrible for games because OOP is inherently bad for games.

In that sense, C# is the better one because it accepts other paradigms (albeit good luck trying to find resources in functional programing in C#).

>Being this incompetent

what the fuck, i thought i was the only one. I screenshotted heas and planned to make an image like this.

Avoid writing it at any costs

>OOP is inherently bad for games.
???

>In that sense, C# is the better one because it accepts other paradigms
>what is c++14?

If OOP maps perfectly somewhere, it's where are objects to begin with. Information systems and games are two good examples.

Whatever language your game engine supports

>Java and C#
>games
kekeroo

Google is currently updating its street view images for Spain. Thus the captcha servers are seeing a fuck load of "Calle" images being added in from signs.

Calle is Spanish for Street.

that explains so much

C really, but most companies do C++ because that's what new developers know, they usually stick to c with classes though. Knowledge of assembly is also useful, a lot of optimization is aided by checking the disassembly of programs

C/++ for the engine
Then often a higher level scripting language on top

Which is why indie sucks. Anything not gc op.

Can't C# run on linux via mono?

No, it' not limited to Windows, stop this meme please.

This is interesting. I would have expected C++ to be better at classes. Anyone want to clarify why C is best?

It's not, he's memeing hard. C is not useful for games, and neither is assembly PROVIDED you don't intend to build a super efficient 3D/physics engine from the ground up.

If you have to even ask, just use C++ and SFML. If you don't feel like learning that, just try game maker.
>implying gaymaker
Fact is successful, but more importantly, fun, games have been made with it. It's proof that the language doesn't matter, the gameplay/designer does.

Any language with the proper libraries/bindings which is pretty much most popular languages, even Haskell has OpenGL/Glut bindings.

Use whatever you're comfortable with or want to learn, like other user said, unless you're a AAA dev and need to work in a team of like 50 you can use whatever the fuck you want.

Python.

Python

I just got a "Calle Valladolid". Shameless jewing.