Why is this board full of thigh high+ arm warmer wearing, i3 using, thinkpad having, dragon dildo owning...

Why is this board full of thigh high+ arm warmer wearing, i3 using, thinkpad having, dragon dildo owning, testosterone blocker taking, furry traps?

I don't know much about programming, is it some sort of mental compulsion that hits you immediately upon learning a computer language?
Or does it have to be a higher end one?

It's the failures who never achieved anything actually and still live at home with their frail old mothers.

Wearing female socks during programming causes one to be better at handling sockets be that asycn or not. Also it gives a a great view over threads.

The dildoes ams good for granpas guitars.

You forgot Kevin and the Niggerposter.

That just about sums it up for me.

What ide?

Solus default

PAJAMA WEARING

thanks user I've been using jGRASP all my life it looks boring as shit

MEME SPOUTING

This I can confirm, i achieve 20% increase while wearing my pink and blue knee socks with matching lingerie. Also it can be quite distracting as a qt3.14 to see your reflection in a monitor and having boner 24/7, but once you learn how to control yourself and stop touching your slim and feminine body whole day it's crazy how much code you can output.

My boner is a little focused but interested

Actually most CompSci PhDs wear women's clothes

If only you knew the sort of power that long socks and dragon dildos can allow you to gain
don't ever call me an i3 user again though

>thigh high+ arm warmer wearing, i3 using, thinkpad having, dragon dildo owning, testosterone blocker taking, furry traps

there's nothing wrong with any of that

I don't program, I furgram.

Fuck, those brackets look annoying.

It's not exclusive to Sup Forums, it's a Sup Forums thing.

Learn to love boipussi or you'll never fit in here.

There are a lot of losers on this site. Young men who failed at being men, so turned to other things to cope that allowed them to be passive and pathetic and submissive, but in a way that's (in theory) desirable. That's why things like crossdressing and cuckolding have such a presence here.

>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

WHAT THE FUCK

FUCK THIS WEEEEBOS WEBSITE

programming is supposed to be cute!

I need sauce for this

What is a Weeeebo?

I dunno armwarmers are comfy as fuck
I don't program tho, that's gay

Only true itt is ignored

/thread

nigga we're on Sup Forums, my my expectations for everything and everyone here is low

Sauce?

sauce, you sandnigger

Sauce required