Hello I am Pajeet I offer [TERMINATOR][ELITE] LuxusOS 7.0.1 ROM [JAMES BOND EDITION]

Reserved

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects...-and-tab-s2-97
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Edit: Campaign Link Available: kickstarter.com/projects...-and-tab-s2-97

Hi all,

As the proud owner of a Note 4, I am a digital enthusiast looking to facilitate my life as much as possible. I expect high performance, faultless experience and plenty of organisational functionalities.
Having chosen deliberately for the Exynos-version, I am also tech savvy and willing to pay an extra buck for a machine that will do the extra mile, both in speed and distance.

You can imagine my disappointment when I figured out that the Exynos 5433-version ships with a 32-bit Android, without a 64-bit update in sight. My extra buck down the drain, stuck with a 2 year long feeling of having paid a vast sum of money for an ‘old’ device.

After having browsed the fora and blog posts, I’ve seen I’m not the only one. Realising that this is ‘only’ a matter of code, I can not help but feeling we can solve this! (Samsung, if not, then this will have been my last Samsung device).

I've launched a kickstarter campaign where I want to find 1000 users, backing the campaign with €1 for 2 goals:
1) Gather all interested Note 4 and Tab S2 9.7 owners who want a 64-bit operating system to pressure Samsung with a high amount of discontent customers to release the bootloader source code..

2) Gather money to donate to a recognised developer that can make a 64-bit bootloader, once Samsung has released the bootloader source code.

With this tread, I’d like to ask those interested to join and spread the word! Together, we can win this

You can find the project on kickstarter.com by searching with "64 bit". You'll see the "we want android 64 bit for our exynos "- project.

I am sure that together, we can win this!

Dapollez

Hello, I am OP and I offer shitty thumbnails.

hello sir. i installed frimware but call nots working. if you know how to work call pleas write my email [email protected]. thank you sir

>>>/rules/global/11/

No one fucking cares you bought a Note 4 and feel sad.

mfw this is real.
The Exynos note 4 has a piece of hardware preventing it from running in 64-bit mode.

>bugs: u tell me ;)

I will raugh at you if you're device not working properly or thermonuclear warfare become from bad ROM installing

I will raugh very hard at u

If u appreciating my Rom pls clicking thanks

We get it, you're an unpaid Apple shill. However, you are most likely hopelessly tech illiterate. So until you can get an Android device, unlock the bootloader, flash custom firmware, and fucking time stamp it and post a picture, no one is going to take your retarded shitposting seriously. We are NOT a consumer tech board. I repeat, this imagine board is NOT for normie "technology". You're just as bad as fucking samshit users. Pretending to be a filthy poo in loo is not cool, it's not funny, it's fucking annoying. Your threads are absolutely worthless. I hope other people here will also take a moment to tell you what a failed abortion you are. You're absolutely unwanted and nobody loves you. We all hope you bleed to death in ditch. Fuck you.

The Apple iPhone 7 Plus doesn't have this problem.

Cuck.

Does it have beats audio mod?

banned for meaningless post
:D don't test me.

Reserved.

Sent from my ChinkMiPad Mi8 running PiL 3.4.5.5.6.8v4 Alpha using Tapatalk

Cameris is not of work.

Why is this, when I are trying to be taking photograph is will show person wrong upside up.

You must of update stock kernel or flash LOO v3.4.
Mindful of it will not work the IR or bluetooth.

Regards,

Rajesh from Bangalore

bug you tell me :^)

Hello,

Wifi is not work, if you know how to make work please make email to [email protected]

is there bug sir

Please read the entire 72 pages of the thread before you ask questions your question has already been answered

>look in thread
>full of bt doesn't work, etc
>ask developers why he doesn't put that in known bugs
>gets mad

this is why I don't use lagdroid

>camera doesn't work
>no bluetooth
>phantom calls
But I Installed resuurrection kernal and getting 8+ hours of sot now. Think I just found my new daily driver