THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/amd-vega-10-4096-gcn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>$1000

The merchant does it again!

Where is vega ? amd said it will be for late 2016

Mid 2017.

so nvidia is releasing the last pascal card b4 amd released vega. pascal is gen between maxwell and volta. and amd doesn't even try to compete.

Nah he's just bullshitting you. Vega is H1 of 2017. Not mid 2017. The details of its release will be coming within the next month or so.

>Not having four Titan X (Pascal) Ali

7-8 maybe but not a grand. that would be suicide. All other Big Ti releases are in that ball park.

Granted nothing stopping resellers being massive faggots about pricing, but considering the target audience for this card (980 ti owners) have been waiting for a good replacement, which the 1080 was not, we can wait a bit longer once the prices come down. Seeing that there aren't any big pc releases coming down the pipe next year that will demand upgrades to 4k 60fps capable machines, must of us can wait a bit longer.

if the prices are good i might just get two 1080s. guess i'll just have to wait and see.

amd is finished

What is a fury

>two 1080s
Just don't.

Dont get two of anything when you can get a single stronger card.

Hell just get 1 1080 and get a new card in 2 years the total cost will be about the same and you will be infinity happier.

If this is going to be a grand you are probably better off getting a titan for the extra memory. You can do a shit load of skyrim mods and play with neural networks as a new hobby. Maybe actually learn something.

Realeasing January 2017? I highly doubt it. They'll most likely wait for Vega to release first.

Vega is expected to release before the end of 2016.

Source?

H1 is usually June/July, you noob.

I am still mad that AMD doesn't manage to release a RX490.

wccftech.com/amd-vega-10-4096-gcn/

I meant actual source, not gossip.

>I want an actual source
>I want a "tech site" that shills for the highest bidder
>currytech is bad even though they're probably the most unbiased site
>currytech is bad even though they've been supplying accurate leaks this year
>currytech is bad because them and videocardz are the only two sites that actually manage to get early leaks
>I want a site that sources and re-words what's already on currytech, but with their own ads and nu-male editors
this tbqhfampai

im pretty sure he wants confirmed info, not leaks or any of that kind

but you can only SLI 2x Pascal

Ia!
Ia!
Cthulhu fhtagn!

actually you can 4-way sli it's just shit awful

Actually sli is starting to become deprecated.

>claim you need super duper deluxe bridge
>its two old bridges bolted together because Nvidia is using technology from 2005

Nvidia could learn something from AMD about multi-gpu. Going bridgeless from hawaii onwards was a smart move.

>falling for the multi gpu meme

oh shit, nigidia what are you doing. i just bought 2 1070 gtx!!