Only oldfags will remember this

Only oldfags will remember this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=000al7ru3ms
youtube.com/watch?v=T9I-UA4IBOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did it become precious? I think I bought $5 of them.

I wish I had scammed some fools when crypotcurrencies were big, too

Don't need to be an old fag to remember this

Yeah, for literally a fraction of a minute. Then it went back to being a meme-tier altcoin.

What was the max value a dogecoin was worth?

I got scammed out of my doge on Sup Forums

If someone had couple million dogecoins on an old hd in a wallet made with a fuck old client from years back how would that someone get those coins moving again? Asking for my sons dogs friends namesake

This is now an official oldfag thread. Post things only oldfags remember.

NEWFAGS FUCK OFF

Are you kidding? it was 200 satoshi at one point but then most of the time it was 40-80

at the time it was unprecedented and there was no reason for it to have any value but people made a ton of money through it

it literally started on Sup Forums as a stupid meme and people profited a lot from it

one day people will be saying
>install Solus
instead of
>install gentoo

i stil got like 1.6milliondoges somewhere in my backup. probably worth nothing now though, and also hard to convert to actual currency.

the shilling is in full force

kevin pls

i'll take em off ur hands if you don't want them anymore :^)

To the moon! xD

*tips everybody in this thread*

$500 or so

Why did it have such a huge bubble anyways? Was it because the coin was new, or something else I'm missing?

At this point it's becoming true.

Some people forget that the ONLY reason /biz/ exists was to stop the coin spam in Sup Forums.

>Two years ago
>Old
Cancer.

>mfw PND

doge.yottabyte.nu

you insert the wallet into the new client and let the transactions load

Sup Forums's userbase has been growing so quickly that there is a disproportional amount of new users that don't know of events on the site from even a year ago compared to past ratios of new and old users.

I made 10k from doge and 50k from Panda on a shitty msi 7950 that is still my main gpu to this day

That shit ain't old mate.

Hey, remember when people said that two years ago? And two years before that? And so on and so forth. There have always been complaints about newfags making the place shit. This place has always been an awful pile of dung, nothing has changed in the past six years that I've been here.

Side note, holy shit I've been here six years. Where the fuck did the time go?

I never said this trend was making Sup Forums worse. I totally agree that Sup Forums has always been shit.

I'm just saying that this trend of more new users each year is giving Sup Forums collectively a shorter memory.

Not even Oldfags remember this

You said compared to past ratios. This is pretty much the same as it always has been. Sup Forums has never had a great memory, either. An individual user may remember certain events but considering the fact that there is no permanence and no one browses 24 hours per day, no one is going to remember everything. It's actually very unlikely that any given user will have that great of an overlap with you at all, even if they have been here longer than you.

I sold 20k for 30€ on ebay once or twice

oh I do remember

I think I still have around 600 left

>Only newfags will remember this
FTFY

user the ratio this year is way higher. Sup Forums hasn't gotten the level of media attention the 2016 election provided since the fappening. And the coverage from the election has been much more long lasting. This has given us an unprecedented level of new users.

But you can look at blog posts by moot himself in the past that show that growth of new users coming to Sup Forums increases year over year.

remember this ancient gem
youtube.com/watch?v=000al7ru3ms
memes :DDD

youtube.com/watch?v=T9I-UA4IBOc

Oldfags? this was only a few years ago.

I remember running a fake dice site and scamming Sup Forums out of what turned out to me 100 something bucks worth of crapcoins. Good times.

People really like memes.

>mined 500k coins and literally watched their value reach $1.2k.
>I held on to them anyway because people kept screaming "hold!" and "to the moon!"
I wanted to kill myself. Oh well, maybe they will surge in price eventually.

Have these surged in value at all? I mined like 4 million of them and still have them.

I had 3 bitcoins on cryptsy :-)

We have to convince people that doge coin will make a comeback
Start the grass routes all over again
Then tbe price will surely go to the moon

now you rich nigga?

so why there is no /foss/ to stop Stallman's bots spam on Sup Forums ?

>"oldfags"
>implying dogecoin is that old
u wot m8

>Oldfag
>2 years ago
Pick one and fuck off, you are literal cancer.