When you find a really old and obscure torrent but there is still a single seeder from some third world country keeping...

>When you find a really old and obscure torrent but there is still a single seeder from some third world country keeping it alive

The best

>when a torrent has 100s of seeders but the only ones letting you download are third world shits and you have to wait 2 weeks for it to complete

who disappears when you hit 98%.

i get higher speeds from some jungle shrimpdicks in thailand than americans.

>who disappears when you hit 98%.
Fuck you [loli-raws]

I had a torrent that did this. A not very popular Korean movie. It Went very well until 96% and then it stopped. For two weeks it would eventually continue downloading it at 20kb/s for a few minutes a day.

On private trackers that one seeder is usually on a seedbox with very fast speeds. Feelsgoodman in deed.

Good luck uploading half of your hard drives before you get the chance to download what you want without getting banned.

i dont understand the torrent process or the parties involved. Why are seeders necessary? Aren't you just downloading a file from some website?

>finally get close to finishing the download
>notice that you started seeding to some other poor shmuck
>hit and run after you're done

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

>When you deleted a movie to save HDD space and now that you're looking for it again all the torrents are gone

Yes, but the website is slow

>Seeders and Leechers: When a user downloads a file from a torrent client, he becomes a ‘Seeder’. To remain a seeder, the user should continue to upload the downloaded files for other users. If the user continues to download the files while not uploading any file, he becomes a ‘Leecher.’ The good practice is that a user must upload as many files as he has downloaded.

No, you are essentially downloading a file from a user's computer, not from a website server

Literally no, that's the point of torrents.

Not a hard concept to grasp.

>p2p
>aren't you downloading a file from some website
no, you are downloading it from other peers while sharing it to other who request that file.
You're downloading the file from some nigger's computer

>You're downloading the file from some nigger's computer
what's the point of that when high speed websites exist?

>Looking for L-Zone on pc
>one torrent
>only seeder is the guy who uploaded it a year ago
>Its a kazakhstani
>wait 2 weeks for it to finish
>leave comment on tracker thanking him, saying how I always wanted to play it again
>he responds
>"I am so happy someone else knows of this game."
Thank you kazakh bro, I will always love you.

Because instead of one website you're getting it from the computers of 20 different niggers which ends up being faster and more stable for huge files

He almost looks like sad pepe in that picture.
Moments like these save the show from dropping below 7/10.

Because sharing websites get shut down pretty fast and you effectively can't kill torrenting.

1 website vs 100s of home computers, decentralized and always available, you chose

yeah but anything older than like a couple months usually has fuck all seeders and ends up being 20 times slower or not available at all, so whats the point