fuck off Sup Forums go jack off to trump

*tips*

>really good e-reader

>e-reader
It is, really, kindle is fucking godlike

Of course only for books, to read comic/mango I use a tablet

>1024x600

yeah, it's shit

This Or they're banking on it being a gateway to you spending on their streaming services and shopping more. It's hard to do those things on a reader.

I own the tablet and while it is low-end, it runs cm 12.1 perfectly and plays YouTube videos and reads mango great. For 50$, 35$ on black Friday it's the best budget tablet

They just put the HD 6 on sale for $50 yesterday, you missed out. The special offers are easy to remove.

The e-reader meme is bigger than the whole milky way galaxy.

Just use your Android smartphone with a 1440p amoled screen to read books like a normal human being.

>buying a phablet
you are worse than e-reader customers.

but then the question is where to get the books

Oh boy, I already did so many times

You sub-humans will never learn, huh?

Torrents and ebook stores (like 50/50 each).

Definitely not a heavy reader.

Probably read around 100 books a year, and the BEST way to do this is with a kindle. Not saying it's the cheapest way if you already own other devices but fuck save your eyes for the cost of an extra $100 bucks and only charge once a month,

why? e-readers are better than tablets.
E-readers have a legitimate utility, tablets are entirely a gimmick. and at that, it's a gimmick that smartphones have become superior at.

*tips*

>but fuck save your eyes for the cost of an extra $100 bucks
Man you just reminded me I bought a placebo (ie kindle) for nothing. It was a few months after I got buyers remorse so I couldn't return it. Fuck you.

>and only charge once a month
I only charge my Note 4 with a 10 Ah battery once a week. Good enough.

Not really.
Unless you hold the phone screen really close to your face, the text of a normal book page pdf is way too small to read without zooming and scrolling almost constantly while in landscape view.
Believe it or not, books aren't written like the a tumblr post, and usually one would want to be able to read an entire sentence without it spanning over 3 rows of text.
Something with an ~11" diagonal measurement would be much easier to read without a ton of scaling and zooming.

No smartphone is going to be big enough without failing to be practical at its primary functions as a smartphone.

>What is epub

The only use I have left for a tablet is manga.

>tfw I got a full win10 tablet for less

Does it just not render images at all?

How good is this Amazon tablet? I have a 20 dollar coupon code for tablet purchases. I could get it for 29.99, extremely good deal.

Can I root and remove all the fucking Amazon bloat and put Clover and all of that for shit posting?

Most render them fine

Unless you have shit eyes that's just untrue. I have read tens of massive books on my note 4, with sizable pages. And if you're using reading documents as an argument, that's exactly why there's actually a valid use for e-readers, but not one for tablets.

Then why would people need a tablet to read manga/comics?

I'm assuming he goes through pages fine and zooms on pages and the framerate is slow.
might still be worth it if you unlock the limiters on the framerate which are forced on the devices to save battery

maybe most of the comics he reads are in color

Arnie didn't endorse trump though.