/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel, now without underage or cancer
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4 [work in progress]
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg (embed)

>News
• China already threatening to screw over the US if they get screwed by big Don • user receives VGA to composite cable • user gets some capacitors • New Xiaomi triple driver headphones up for pre-order • user gets XiaoBee • Jack Ma continues being based, funds the education of a child lookalike • user loves his Anker cable, charges at higher amp without a hitch • user gets a nice message from girl seller about his masturbation aircraft cup • Another poor unsuspecting fool buying the Somake 2.0 • Rate best Gearbest waifu
• user gets quadcopter and camera, flies okay, runs out of battery instantly • PayPal shills crawling out of the woodwork again • user gets starry LED bulb after Big Clive review, p cool • Glass crystal lotus flower for user's maw arrives • user gets Gundam figures, chinks throw in a free elephant • Bunkerbro gets a whole shipping container of chink shit, /csg/ freaks out • user makes his own anal beads, gf promptly rushed to ER and dies • user receives glow in the dark stones >Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAA8X3SD7055
youtube.com/watch?v=-hLAq5SRi2w
gearbest.com/action-toys/pp_72323.html?wid=21
banggood.com/WLtoys-Q282G-5_8G-FPV-With-2_0MP-HD-Camera-6-Axis-RC-Hexacopter-Quadcopter-RTF-p-992822.html?rmmds=category
youtube.com/watch?v=6E41I2wU74A
express.co.uk/news/world/726544/Vladimir-Putin-Russia-Lithuania-war-citizens-briefed-strikes
s.aliexpress.com/nUriiMNN
aliexpress.com/item/Venture-Electronic-VE-MONK/32417311324.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anime is gay

how to not get overran by chinkies: make quality /diy/ products that aren't simple to do in mass production

boku no pico is an anime so this is true

I want to marry Anzu

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but since all these fucking chairs come from China, anyone have an Arozzi Verona Pro chair or a comparable leet gam3r espurts chair? They're the only chairs I can find in my area that are comfy and feel like they won't break/destroy my spine after a few months. I don't play games much but really I could give a shit about the looks. Do they hold up?

will this catch on fire?

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAA8X3SD7055

sit in a beer crate like a real man

>Xiaomi
no

Does bunker user have a blog or something? I want to follow his project

No, but that thing is the ugliest leg fedora I've seen

Got my BM-800 today from eBay for $13 shipped. It's Ohuhu branded but seems the same as all the other ones on /csg/

Interestingly, it came with a USB soundcard, which is complete shit and produces a high pitched buzzing no matter what USB port it's in

wew lad

He posts progress on /diy/, lurk there or check archives once in a while.

>telling consumerism board to go on /diy/
please no
there's a reason Sup Forums and Sup Forums are a combination of two of the more hated boards when it comes to technology

Don't we all

youtube.com/watch?v=-hLAq5SRi2w

another one bites the meme

I refuse to believe this fat thing can actually fly

I dropped my Xiaomeme powerbank from 6 inches. How long before I can expect a house fire?

Is Bunkerbro showing up the greatest moment in /csg/ history?

If there's no heat and no swelling you're good.

Do the chinamen do anything for black friday? or was 11/11 the only big sales day this month?

11.11 was a chinky scam, not a sale. They raised prices a week before the sale then dropped them to normal on 11.11. Everything is already going back to "sale" prices.

bunkerbro is dead

No he's not, look at previous thread.

Yeah I know but there were a few "ok" deals like $1-2 off some things. Nothing spectacular or worth the hype of course

Oh holyshit

What did I get /csg/?

useless shit

aukey shit was not a scam... .paying 20 bucks for a car charger

Pretty much. Small things for stockings.

best chink whitening cream?

shoe polish

post cute feet and stockings

How's the Totoro, thinking of getting it as a gift for a friend.

link to the totoro

Any cool chink car stuff? I setup a nice backup cam for 13 total. Need an air freshener badly.

>tfw you find the guy who owned your car before you drivers license and you realize why it smells like shit

There's something wrong with Eevee's face.

But i have no stockings :(

Its pretty nice for the money, I saw the same thing at a gift shop in the mall for $15.

gearbest.com/action-toys/pp_72323.html?wid=21

I refuse to believe this fat thing can actually fly

open it up and see if just the case was damaged or if the cells are fine

nice photoshop

guys one of my packages past the delivery time today and still hasn't arrived.
can I get a full refund for this?
ive never had it happen before

it's real you tard, look it up

I got a Neewer NW-58 instead of the Bowel Movement and am simply waiting on my 6.5 to 3.5mm adapter to actually use it. It's in storage til that arrives.

It was only about 11$ on ebay + 4% back in ebay bucks + 1% back from ebates.

(Protip: For some reason ebates gives you a rebate on most of these chink sites. Percentage varies and you can have it mailed to you or shoved in your paypal account. Downside is they might sell your data or something.)

I think that's the joke senpai

Does anyone have the 1.7 update for the ruizu x02 that they could link? When I try to download it on the website I get 404'd

Someone said that they are still making the old version of these in addition to the new cards

anyone know how to get a hold of one of the old somakes
I want to try a cheap usb sound card to see if it makes my mic sound any less shit

infographic user here; you're right. the infographic wasn't meant to be as large as it is now (I initially wanted like 20 items, now its about 68, not including the items on my todo list) I fully believe that the infographic will be in better shape if it was redesigned onto a website, like logicalincrements.com. I chose an image format originally because... Sup Forums is an imageboard, but now my infographic is too large to actually upload to Sup Forums

the only suggestion I received was about creating the infographic in indesign instead of photoshop, the only reason why it was created in photoshop to begin with was because i was more familiar with it. I can't read every thread, if you really want me to see a message, you gotta drop in the discord or email me

Just won a mouse for 0.65 USD on ebay.

Who here mass bidding on ebay to get chink shit at low prices?

I wonder how bunker bro has all that money for that huge project.

don't bother, even with the old somake the sound is pretty shit in comparison to a cheap Neewer phantom power off ebay.

He told the story in the previous thread

He worked a platform for a poker site and was given stocks. Shit blew up in 2006 and he cashed in.

Chinked, I ordered $60 worth of crap because they had to refund a kingdian ssd, then bought a mixture of random shit including a dumbphone, and now they have sent the order without the phone in the shipping invoice... I hope it's in there.

I bought this one off Aliexpress a a few weeks ago and someone here said it's an old somake

For what it's worth, I use a shitty new somake with my modmic and it works just fine

Yea I just saw that, thanks. Lucky ass I wish I could do the same.

They could decide to ship them separately (at their expense).

$67AU 76%off

what do you lads think?

banggood.com/WLtoys-Q282G-5_8G-FPV-With-2_0MP-HD-Camera-6-Axis-RC-Hexacopter-Quadcopter-RTF-p-992822.html?rmmds=category

Why?

Maybe they're finally listening after the backlash

Do you require a licence to fly in AUS?

it seemed ok in comfy's video
youtube.com/watch?v=6E41I2wU74A

dont think so, peeps always flying them and can buy them at almost any electronics or wallmart like shop

Only for commercial and that's also if its over 2kg, its a hard permit to get from what I hear

For the public,no permits just no flying above 30m, above people, no night, or 5km within an airport and line of sight.

Not too sure about the fpv aspect, but I know people do it here

Pls send help

looks target kids aisle tier

can you post the link to the one you bought please

what happened to comfy? not seen him in the thread in a long time

For the love of god, what is that???

>six propellers
Daily reminder that buying a drone with more than two propellers is compensating for small dick.

angry trolls chased him out with the rest of the youtube reviewers while blaming it all on a figment of their imagination/scapegoat called "the lithuanian"

my money says he eloped to Lithuania

Fuck off Lithu.

don't hate so much man

soon he may not be around anymore

express.co.uk/news/world/726544/Vladimir-Putin-Russia-Lithuania-war-citizens-briefed-strikes

>tfw black and gold huawei ascend mate 7
Feels good having ordered the wrong colour screen

Based Putan.

hit me up with some 1-5€ tech stuff to buy

>chink health products

USB Sound Card 7.1 Channel 3D Audio Sound Card Mic Adapter 3.5mm Jack Stereo Headset For Win XP / 7 8 Android Linux for Mac OS
s.aliexpress.com/nUriiMNN
(from AliExpress Android)

Here you go senpai

he started doing boring vintage videos about WWII radios and other things no one gives a fuck about. Unsubbed a while ago.

>gearbest
>gaming pc components

anybody here make a chink desktop? I've never had a gaming pc before due to price. what ya'll think about me building a chinkmachine?

I'm considering getting a xiaomi phone
What do I need to know?
I know I need to make sure that it supports the bands my carrier uses, anything else?
Do they come with google play?

If not, can I just sideload that without having to install a custom rom?

Has anyone bought these? They have decent reviews online.

aliexpress.com/item/Venture-Electronic-VE-MONK/32417311324.html

I already have xiaomi IEMs, but I want something cheap for podcasts.

desu you could probably get 15 minutes of efame if you did it

these has been memed to dead here for half a month
yes

Which phone are you buying? What carrier and country are you in? Where are you buying it from?

Yes, you can install the .Eu ROM to get Google Play.

Xiaomi RedMi 3
Australia
Not actually for me so I don't know the carrier right now.

Mostly is there any whacky shit that needs to be done? Is a full ROM swap needed to get google play on or can it be done with a sideload?

Why Redmi 3 when 4 is already out?
You need to flash the official global rom because you get a chinky buggy vendor rom when you buy it online.

Maybe 4, it was literally just the first one I saw that I recognized in budget.
So flashing is a must. Cool.

I've assumed you already checked the bands and you've found out whether it's compatible or not.

Not really. You could dirty flash over the stock ROM but I wouldn't do that. Plenty of guides online, YouTube and the MIUI forums.

Redmi 4 Prime to be exact. not the regular R4 or R4A.

Yeah flashing is a must and it's a breeze.

Thanks friend, just got back from krautland

Is that a face that you can trust?

ahegao thread? ahegao thread.

>Its been almost 3 weeks since I ordered a RMN3P from geekbuying.com

Are these chinks just lazy as fuck?

Why has the price of Le Max 2 increased by more than $20 in the past week?

>3 weeks
THIS NIGGA

>it's a user finds out that geekbuying never have anything in stock episode