NO NEED TO RUN LINUX

NONE AT ALL

join the botnet goyim

you can now use your favorite commands here!

>goyim

I that supposed to be antisemitism?

Here's your (You)

Why is Ubuntu falling for E,E,E?

root@Desktop:~# ifconfig
Warning: cannot open /proc/net/dev (No such file or directory). Limited output.

So I can't even check my interfaces or modify them?

root@Desktop:~# route
/proc/net/route: No such file or directory
INET (IPv4) not configured in this system.

Nor my routing table?

I know you're either shilling, shitposting, or something in between. But the reality is that this is beta software. And even some of the basic functionality needed for it to become a true replacement has not yet implemented.

So in reality, there are more than enough reasons to run a native Linux environment, and not WSL.

Delete your thread, end your life.

No, it's Hugh Mungus

>NONE AT ALL
And what do you use for load balancing in Exchange, NLB?

>OP getting continuously BTFO
lel

Bash on Windows is ridiculously slow compared to the real thing.

windows constantly phones home

also it has really intrusive, tasteless ads

plus you have to deal with a fucking installer for every program you download

really if you don't care about gay men, it has no benefits.

Ubuntu on Windows is like putting a good building on a shaky foundation and expecting it to stay up well. Give us dual Ubuntu and Windows userlands on top of a Linux kernel and you'll have a point.

Cool, how do I compile the Windows kernel from source?

So you're saying because you can run linux on windows, you don't need to run linux.
That's crazy talk.
If you're end objective is to run linux, you can just run linux. NO NEED TO RUN WINDOWS.

Wait until you start developing in Ruby

>I'm going to complain about things that are easily fixed while defending a operating system thay is 75% if the time doesnt even out of he

I actually just installed Ubuntu Sunday, my first time with Linux.

Running it on an old machine, just giving it a try; any advice on it? Obviously not running shit in the command line, but programs? Different themes?

Even in 2016, linux is a massive piece of shit. It's sad that Sup Forumstards refuse to face the facts and prefer memeing about it, but it is what it is.

However, wangblows isn't even in the same ballpark of garbage-being and BSDs are 40+ years behind linux so there's nothing, no alternative.

Linux is quite ok, and GNU is sometimes inconsistent GUI wise because of partitioning. But the latest KDE, for example, is really beautiful and just works out of the box for 99% of the users.

>no need to run linux
>running linux
The fuck...

>no need to run linux
Yeah, totally. Just bow down and take the micro penis as far up your ass as you can.

You cunts are worse than Apple users. At least their overpriced trash isn't locked into installing Botnet 10 only. Fuck Microsoft and their shitty business model. I hope that Ballmer faggot dies in a fire. He's the reason why I had to flash a custom BIOS on my brand new machine just install Debian.

Install Pinta. It's superior to MS paint and easier than Gimp for when you need to draw a shitting frog in 5 minutes for Sup Forums. Also, I suggest getting rid of Ubuntu and replacing it with Peppermint OS. It's so much more comfy and easy to use. It's also Ubuntu based so you're not missing out on packages or online support. 99% of Ubuntu stuff works in Peppermint. It also requires zero ricing because it looks so good out of the box. Low system requirements so you can open 9000 tabs in firecucks. Install Peppermint OS.

>any advice on it?
Don't let your bad experience with Ubuntu discourage you from Linux as a whole.