Any crazy deep web stories...

Any crazy deep web stories? Thinking about browsing it but idk if there's anything on there that's ACTUALLY really disturbing.

I had a possible encounter with CAIMEO once.

Not too safe anymore if you're going to go deep since Snowden has deemed it 'safe' to use now (basically don't view cp and you're fine)

Details? Sounds interesting

But I won't stumble onto any fucked up snuff streams or anything?

I once got acid from the deep web and went on an insane soul-searching trip. I also got some MDMA from there and made out with this chick who said she had a boyfriend.

you'll get really disturbed when you find out that cp you downloaded probably was on an fbi honeypot

Sorry i'm new to this stuff, what do you mean by an FBI honeypot?

No

>muh spooky deep webz
It's just an anonymizing protocol. There is nothing noticibly spooky on there. (Except for drug sales)

Mainly depends on who you talk to and what links you click on, kind of basic internet safety but make sure you stay on 'level 1-3' which is mainly normie stuff, most of the time.

ok cool thx boss

>
>Mainly depends on who you talk to and what links you click on, kind of basic internet safety but make sure you stay on 'level 1-3' which is mainly normie stuff, most of the time.
Might sound quite mom like but it's in your best interests

Underage faggot fuck off.

Websites that claim they don't have pizza, have pizza

Chill, i'm 19. I've just been listening to some stories on Youtube and i'm having difficulty believing all the stories about red rooms.

>video streaming
>deep web

You're pretty fucking safe. If they do it will be real player quality so you won't be able to tell what's going on anyway.

Redrooms exist, but you won't get onto them first time, you're going to need a lot of digging around to find one.

Lots of red rooms with islamic terrorists these days

So unless I really know what i'm doing I should be good?

Basically don't click too many things. Just go from one page and then go back to where you started, your curiosity will lead you to places you dont want to go, trust me.

>drug sales
>spooky
This is all I use it for, though. Much less spooky than real life drug dealing.

I had an encounter with Bullshit Arse. You want to hear my story?

I sure do

>deep web
>disturbing
Sure you aren't confusing deep web with dark web?

OP is mad retarded. Sup Forums and his private gayming server are part of the deep web and he doesn't even know it.

Like the rape and beast vids they try to sell

I thought they were two terms for the same thing. Forgive my pleb tier knowledge of this stuff.

Go on /x/ or /r9k/

Yep, went on this one onion site and all of my java went all crazy and all of a sudden my hands were electrically glued to the keyboard somehow, then somehow
TCP packets came out my screen and probed my ass repeatedly in a very deep area(hence, the deep-web). After that I thought the torture ended, all of a sudden
a dead ancestor from my mother's side of the family broke out from the floor grabbing me and dragging me down to some old war bunker that was built under my
house, there I was repeatedly raped in every hole of my body, then they proceeded to say my life was an entire lie, I did not know what was going on since how dark
it was there, then I passed out and woke up in Tibet, from where I trained with shaolin monks for the next 10 years of my life and a winged flying golden retriever came
down from the heavens telling me that I have to return. All I wanted to do is get some weed and read some hidden memes, but that happened, never again.

Shit eh

Honeypot = trap

That's fucked

More fucked when you realize the Feds harvest cp for that

Is there any evidence for this?