Did I fuck up Sup Forums or did I make the greatest purchase of my life?

Did I fuck up Sup Forums or did I make the greatest purchase of my life?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/2418-logitech-g900-chaos-spectrum-review-and-in-depth-analysis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>gaymen anything
The former

The G403 Prodigy probably would've given you 98% of this mouse at half the price, but it's not bad in and of itself if cost is no object and fits your hand.

The G402 is more than enough for anything.

Too fucking expensive and gaymen-y.

the greatest purchase

it's not wireless

back to Sup Forums manchild

another reason it's a better chocie

First of all, what the fuck is it?

this wireless mouse is better than most wired

wireless mice have some caps no matter how good it's

They had this one in my local PC store on display with a PC. It's a PC used to like check orders and shit for people.

Holy fuck that middle part was so dirty I can't describe it. Who in their RIGHT MIND said let's put a CRATER in the middle of a mouse.

I got my G403 today it's great. The G Pro is proably great too. Or the Zowie ones etc...

I think you overspent. It's a great mouse but you're gonna be cleaning it each month...

You don't want to have too many wireless products and I prefer wireless headphones that way I can still listen to whatever while pooping.

This is truly ugly

In their defense Logitech said they want to make the mouse lighter, so they shaved off weight wherever possible.

my razer is beauty,but...where do I start? so many problems, wish I knew longitech g402 before

>wired and wireless

This was more than enough to sell it on me but can I replace the wire should the old one break?

I've used it for two weeks and the wireless part was awesome, but the clicks were very wobbly and since I fingertip my mice it wasn't feeling great.
Now using the G pro which I like a lot, except for the annoying cable, too thick and heavy, if only it could keep it's weight while having the same wireless as the G900.

If you can't figure out how to clean that you deserve to break it

>razer
>beauty

Won't a simple duster or toothbrush do the trick?

So you have tooth brushing you damn mouse monthly or not cleaning it for years and years.

hahahahahahahahaha

headphones should never be wireless. just get a long wire

I'm used to 50$ wired headphones and I kept destroying the wire with my chair so I just got a 300$ wireless one, much better sound quality.

Ofcourse 300$ wired headphones is going to be even better.

Why not just get 300 dollar headphones with an interchangeable wire?

Mine has a replaceable wire

you are so clueless it's really sad

I didn't think about replaceable wires. Good to know.

Considering this has mechanical switches cleaning a few times a year should be worth it.

>mech switches

So then why shouldn't I buy this mouse? Sounds perfect

wtf kind of stock image is that?

Why do people buy these meme transformers mice?

According to this thread it's the perfect mouse for me since I use my computer from a recliner

Pros:
>Mechanical switches
>Wireless with the latency of a wired (what Logitech claims)
>lightweight for a wireless mouse
>Highly rated sensor
>customisable Color for logo
>35 hour battery
Cons:
>Using colored logo wastes slot of battery
>Quite expensive
>Gets dirty very easily

mate

See the pros outweigh the cons in my opinion and I already have the logo on my g502 off so I'll have it off on this as well

Y? This is a tech related thread is it not?

Mice are technology.

>Did I fuck up?
It looks like a fantastic mouse to me. The price is a bit of a turn-off, but it's one of the only good left-handed mice out (that isn't a Razer, which I refuse to buy over the stupid cloud-only software).

I would miss the sniper button on the side of my G502, but I don't really get much use out of it where it is placed, anyway. I think you can just rebind a generic button to have the same functionality anyway.

Will it last upwards of 5 years? I know these are mechanical but my last Logitech mouse had a sticky clicker after 2 years

>marketing mechanical switches on mice
what did you expect? rubber domes? they have been using mechanical switches on mice for over 30 years, even for 3€ mice

The plastic on the clicker bends to hit an actuator for most mice, whereas this one doesn't allow bending

>gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/2418-logitech-g900-chaos-spectrum-review-and-in-depth-analysis

Is it a laptop you use on this recliner?