Is english a programming language for humans?

is english a programming language for humans?

Yes, and a terribly optimized one too.

yes, but it's even worse than javascript

- terrible syntax
- extremely sensitive to context
- literally billions of slightly incompatible interpreters, any complex instructions is unlikely to run the same on any two interpreters
- jargon and abbreviations provide some optimization, at the cost of interpreter compatibility
- compiled brainwaves not yet a possibility

>English:
Two or second
>Polish:
Dwa, dwóch, dwoje, dwóm, dwójce, dwojgu, dwójka etc...
And with every number
And that's terrible optimization

Helo my neim is janek and todey i will tell yu wai polish best langvij

two, second, twice, dual, double, stereo, bi, twin, etc

without symbolism and concepts that aren't objectbased every human would be a genius unthinkable compared to modern humans understanding. We'd see things as they are.

Jaden? Is that you?

English is not a programming language. You can't make a compiler for it.

The set of all algorithms is an infinite set with the cardinality = cardinality of the set of whole numbers. The set of all possible programs or algorithms possible by a single programming language = cardinality of the set of whole numbers.

The set of all possible paragraphs you can write with English = cardinality of the set of real numbers.

some of those aren't english origin

>tfw english has too many languages

are you fucking retarded? in no way is the set of possible paragraphs you can right in english = the cardinality of the reals. the reals are way bigger.

if you had a row/column of the alphabet in a loop, where each sequence offsets by 1, the diagonal string will not be 1:1 with a real number.

Any language over an alphabet with a finite amount of letters will be countable.

Only if you're a Fox News viewer.

You should study set and number theory more. Even the set of all English sentences = the cardinality of the reals.

there are a finite amount of english words, and with that, a finite amount of combinations. they're not even the cardinality of naturals.

kill yourself troll.

You can increase the size of English sentences by adding more adjectives, like "I am pretty" vs "I am very pretty" vs "I am very very pretty", etc.

Combine that with the fact the set of English words in not closed. There are new words being created all the time.

Bam.

Let me explain how this works. I make a hypothesis, the cardinality of English sentences = the cardinality of the Real numbers.

It's up to my detractors to prove me wrong.

P.S., go fuck yourselves.

>There are new words being created all the time.

and there is ALREADY an infinite amount of reals, which is of a higher cardinal than natural numbers, which you can't connect your meme sentence to. it would take an infinite amount of time for there to be enough new words to match the cardinality of naturals.

You can increase the size of English sentences by adding more adjectives, like "I am pretty" vs "I am very pretty" vs "I am very very pretty", etc.

and i can increase the range of infinitesimals between any arbitrary rational number such that you STILL can't match the diagonal produced by the row/column combinations.

>It's up to my detractors to prove me wrong.

just did.

P.S. you're retarded.

I wouldn't call it a language, maybe a protocol. English isn't something that tells us what to do, it's a means of communication, like protocols are for computers.

English is a regular language. Programming languages are formal languages.

Guess what mathematics is?

no.

Haven't MIT invented a biological programming language?

>brains work like computers meme