>$60 more expensive than OnePlus 3

Wow it's fucking nothing.

>3,400mAh instead of 3,000mAh
>128GB model
>darker gunmetal gray color
>video recording now has EIS
>sapphire glass on the rear camera
>only 40$/€ more expensive for the 64GB model, 80$/€ more for the 128GB model
Not much of a change but I think the price hike is acceptable considering Apple charges 100$/€ more for a storage upgrade.

Do you guys think it will be available for purchase from november 28 onwards?

Yes

Nice, I have been planning on getting the Oneplus 3 in the near future, but this new model looks attractive. It doesn't look much different really, but it will have android nougat out of the box at least.

Now I just hope it doesn't run out of stock immidiately after launch.

this or the pixel?

This, don't give into the meme

Can you tell me everything wrong with it and why it's an overrated meme so I can shit on my friends who jerk it off

I would gladly pay more for a 3t with a screen that isn't from the stone ages

1. Pixel is way too expensive.

2. Instead of giving it better heat dissipation, Google aggressively throttled the SoC on Pixel using software to achieve low temp. Pixel trails far, far behind other phones using Snapdragon 821 in terms of raw performance.

>garbage screen still there

OP3T is half the price of the pixel with the same and/or better specs. So is the Pixel's software, updates and camera make it worth 600$ over the OP3T?

>no waterproofing
>HUUUUUGE bezels
>less RAM for more $$$
>worse screen than the S7 or iPhone 7
>slower than an iPhone 7
>worse battery life than other high-end flagships

SoC?

You don't belong on this board.

>No front facing stereo speakers
Well they sure arent getting my money.

why would anyone want this over the 3?

Read the op.

It's not going to have Nougat out of the box. They've already said that both models will have it by the end of the year, though.

Oh, well that kind of sucks. But I still think the slight upgrades are worth 40 euros more.

None of that matters tho.

It's for spec-obsessed chinks to run 3dmark on and compare e-penis with other spec-obsessed chinks.

You can't ever have Nougat on a OnePlus because they don't run Android.

And what's that about it using f2fs by default?

>they don't run Android
What?

The use in house OxygenOS based on AOSP. You won't ever get Nougat.

>The use in house OxygenOS based on AOSP. You won't ever get Nougat.
What?

AOSP is android. Is this bait or are you literally retarted?

>no micro sd card slot

dropped

Only thing that's stopping me from buying it. Pentile is a disgusting cancer

AOSP isn't the full Android, only the open source parts, OxygenOS, while based on AOSP, isn't AOSP. OxygenOS isn't 100% compatible with Android and when shit doesn't work and a dev hears that you use OxygenOS they will ignore the problem.

Hey Sup Forums I replaced my nexus 4 with an OP3 three days ago after waiting for a month. Should I even bother returning it for an OP3T?

Should I get an S7 flat or this?

What did you expect? The 3 has been out what? 5 months?

please kill yourself

>being a corporate sheep who will undoubtedly slobber when they release a micro sd card slot in a new one plus

SUCH FEATURE!

Naa

OxygenOS is stock Android (AOSP+some gapps) with some extra features added by OnePlus, dumbass.

Wow. That is some Sup Forums-level dumbassery right here.

you are a fucking retard

Kill yourself

remove yourself

Is this the android phone to get right now for the price? I'm tired of my iPhone 6 cause its so slow.

You might actually be retarded

AOSP is vanilla Android. Everything else is Android++.

>still no microsd

Will it work on sprint?

>raise voltage of battery to obtain higher capacity

>what is Note7

This is gonna be funny.

Especially with the OP3 battery already known to have a high wear. After 100 charges, you will notice how your battery lasts shorter and shorter.

>another price increase
#neversettle

So I broke my original Oneplus one today and now I need to get a new phone.

Not paying out the ass for ishit phones or a phone that sets my house on fire, so it's either this chink company or a walmart poverty phone.

Should I get the oneplus x or wait for the 3 to come back in stock?

The opo has been my favorite phone since 2014, but it's hard to get one that wasn't laid down in the street and shit on now.

OP3 won't come back in stock anymore. Would buy off ebay or get a Nexus 6P

>>crap mementile screen
>>crap battery
>>crap camera

Thanks, but no thanks.

Oneplus x it is then

All I use my phone for is texting, youtube, and clover anyway.

I have it, and at normal viewing distance it's fucking fine.

Text might be slighly less sharp because of the way it's designed around RGB displays, but as a plus side it has build in Antialiasing for everything moving.

I have an iPhone 6. Is this worse in terms of reading off of it. All I do on my phone is read on it and use snapchat. I'm scared to buy the OP3T because of what people say about the screen.

This screen, for one, it's one of the most colour accurate ones out there if you enable sRGB mode. That's a huge plus for me. So, despite moving to an OLED display, you won't suffer from worse colours, like with literally any other device out there. And save power.

Text looks slightly washed if you make a close-up direct comparison between both phones. However, if you just use the phone to read at normal distance, text looks equally sharp on either display, since pixels are smaller than what your eye can resolve.

tl;dr: The display is great, only people who look at is with a magnifying glass are going to see the difference

>no removable battery
chinese shit

But, user, muh VR...

Get a proper VR headset?

Get an Axon 7

Trip fag can't Sup Forums now fuck off retard

What do you think I am, a richfag?

I had one, and what they say about the poor reception is real. Even if they improved it in an update (by boosting antenna power), it's still terrible, and unless you live in a city where reception is always good, you're going to hate it.

That said, the screen and audio are beautiful. It's a media consumption device, not a phone.

I wouldnt get a phone that doesnt get regular security updates.

Considering the amount of exploits out there each day I wouldnt take the risk.

don't get the X it has overheating problems

i have one and love it in every other regard tho

I... what?

Sultan already said that he won't buy the 3T and won't make a rom for a device he doesn't own. Makes me wonder how the rest of the dev community will deal with this split.

>CDMAIDS
nope.

S7 is more expensive, has better camera, better waterproofing, better build quality (and probably better hardware quality, I've been burned by small flaws in stuff like headphone jacks before), and Samsung behind it (so easier to repair and more documentation). TouchWiz is getting better but it still adds microstutter. Of course there is a size difference too.

Honestly only get the Pixel if you really want the software and HDR+, there are cheaper phones for the feature set and better phones for the price.

>Implying google CDD doesn't exist

Good phone with god tier screen/ front facing camera?
Must work in burgerland.