He doesn't sit in a recliner at his computer

>he doesn't sit in a recliner at his computer

It's like you hate being comfy

I wish I could afford a recliner and a room that fits it.

>he sits at his computer

Its like you enjoy being fat

I used to but it got really uncomfortable and fucked up my wrist.

I stand at work all day when I get home I'm relaxing

That's the fault of your wrist posture, not the chair.

Those shits are uncomfortable as fuck for using a computer unless it's a laptop
>what is sports

there are lap setups for desktop KBM.

>keyboard in lap mouse on chair arm

>Not being suspended horizontally from cables attached to the ceiling

>not having your computer suspended from cables

hillarious.

However it's can't be good for the hard drive.

Sitting doesn't make you fat, having shit genetics does.

Oh here we go with the "muh genetics" shit again

replace it with an ssd and voila

I literally just got done charting 1 month at 1800 calories where my weight stayed at 168-170 and am about 3 days from finishing a month at 3000 calories and guess what my weight is? 170.

It isn't broscience it's fact, if you are a fat fuck its because you have shit genetics.

Large and in charge?

>muh genetics

Then how did I drop from 290 to 270 barely trying? Did my genetics get magically less shit?

You are wrong. Your genetics don't cause your body to defy the laws of thermodynamics. Eat more and you will gain weight, eat less and you will lose weight. Go to and read the fucking sticky you fucking trip fag

Most people's body will gravitate towards a specific weight unless you are grossly over eating.

In 2012 I was 325 not I am 270 that isn't gravitating that is a large drop

Metabolism isn't static. Eating more doesn't make you gain weight, eating more than your genetics allow does.

Not knowing your personal circumstances I can't really guess as to why. I just assume you stopped over eating.

Yes I stopped over eating and magically I began to lose weight isn't that a shocker it's almost as if eating less = weight loss or something

My point is that, if you are someone that puts weight on easily, eating 3000 calories a day may lead to you becoming obese.

Most people don't have that problem.

>Retard:The Post

For you.

That would seriously start to hurt your neck in a number of minutes.

I would buy the fuck out of that if I was rich and had a shit machine

Why not buy one that you can put you tower into? Like this I mean as long as you are going crazy

I'm gonna do it Sup Forums. I am gonna go for the recliner setup. I have literally been planning it for years, even poorfagging it in the past with a floor setup and a bottomless computer chair.

Now I have a job as a dev, I am getting vivo mounts in the next couple paychecks to start building the sidemounts. When tax return season hits, I am kissing my computer desk finally goodbye.

this

The best part was when it fell

But I do, even got my boy a comfy spot next to me too

Eating more than your TDEE makes you gain weight ol' tripfriend of mine

If you go for a big 32' monitor your only options are that $300 heavy duty arm that is long enough or the $150 amazon basics one which needs to be attached at just the right height see above pic

ergonomics are for snobs

Also if you need to do work don't plan on being very productive, too comfy. Plan your space so you can use a desk in one sense then swing it around to use in the recliner when the work is done