Extensions missing on Chromium that keep you from switching to it

>extensions missing on Chromium that keep you from switching to it.

I prefer Firefox because.............

>Chromium doesn't have DownthemAll
>Chromium doesn't have Open With
>Chromium doesn't have Self Destructing Cookies
>Chromium doesn't have Flashgot

Why is Chromium so shit at addons?

BECAUSE GOOGLE

>Chromium doesn't have Open With
Seriously this is a big issue for me. But I think Chromium has downloadthemall

kek suck it

firefox doesn't work for me with amaozn prime video and netfliz though

same for chormium but google chrome does

People still need download manager?

chromium doesnt have vimperator, about:config, nor can you sanely get rid of the tab bar/address bar/scroll bar. and firefox is the underdog, set your fucking priorities straight

yes

Try it in safe mode/addons disabled

Vanilla Cookie Manager

Chromium doesn't let me go cache-less unless I play in root

i dont understand chromium. I thought it was created to free itself from the restrictions that Google puts on Chrome

Other way around, chromium is the open source base for chrome

>DownthemAll
It's available as a userscript.

>Self Destructing Cookies
This function is built into the browser already. Ungoogled-Chromium enables it by default.

Chrom* don't have pentadactyl.

Imagehost Grabber

What's the userscript?

>Paying either of those companies
>Paying both
>Amazon

Secret

lol what

uBlock Origin and uMatrix is all I need.
They both work with Chromium.
>Chromium doesn't have Self Destructing Cookies
uMatrix has a feature to manage cookie permissions and to remove them after X minutes.
>Why is Chromium so shit at addons?
Huge extension API slows down the development and gives more attack surface.

>Huge extension API slows down the development and gives more attack surface.

Chromium confirmed for shit.

>uMatrix has a feature to manage cookie permissions and to remove them after X minutes.

Why doesn't uBlock get this feature?

Packet Guard is an alternative to Self-Destructing Cookies. It does other things besides deleting cookies though, so make sure to configure it properly.

But yeah, I'm on the same boat OP. Waiting for Decentraleyes to come before making the switch.

He meant that Chromium is "shit" at addons precisely because the extension API is not as huge as Firefox's.

Private Tab

pretty sure it's because ublock is made just for UI stuff, and umatrix is for the more power users. i think it's appropriate

uMatrix is for Ultra Power users. I think uBlock is for regular power users.

Operating umatrix isn't rocket surgery; using it to it's fullest potential is a bit more involved.

I fucking hate the address bar in chrome/chromium

>Gives you some random ass google searches instead of your history based on the url/title

test

It's because those websites use a form of proprietary DRM for their streaming, which chromium and firefox do not support if you compile it as is. You need to specifically enable the feature to be compiled. I think the precompiled binary for windows Firefox was only recently changed so it does have support for it in recent versions.

btw guys does any of you experiencing the issue of playing twitter videos on chromium.
Because I do.

>not disabling search suggestions

>and firefox is the underdog
Mostly this. If Firefox ever rises about Chrome in popularity (not gonna happen), Sup Forums would just switch back to Chrome/Chromium and talk about how much faster they are and how the NSA already has all of your information so who cares right.

I prefer chrome derivatives only because of Downloads Router, Firefox doesn't have anything as good as that.

Install the chromium ffmpeg package.

>chromium ffmpeg

Ok, I will.
Thank you user.

Btw I'm on windows... Really have no idea how to install it or if I'm even able to do it...

>no open with mpv
>no toolbarbuttons (allows you to run an application at the click of a button /keybind)
Basically their retarded """security""" makes it unusuable. Pale Moon forever.

lol

ree