Which OS do they use in North Korea?

Which OS do they use in North Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

crispyappstudiosblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/changing-the-language-in-north-koreas-red-star-os-v2-5-to-3-0-and-server/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Star_OS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Red Star OS which is piece of shit with nogames

yes. The lack of games makes it shit.

best os

redpill me on north korea

Nguyendows

Just like Linux :^)

>redpill

RARE PEPE
A
R
E

P
E
P
E

R E D S T A R 3

Isn't it just a fork of macOS?

G N U / L I N U X
N
U
/
L
I
N
U
X

Would helicopter extract to save her from the tyranny and make sweet love for eternity.

SHES A CUTE
A CUTEEEE

FUCK OFF SHE'S MINE NIGGER!

>a fork of a proprietary OS
yeah right, it's also a fork of windows.

ILL FIGHT YOU OR ANY OTHER FAGGOT FOR HER. REEEEEEEEEE

Actually, we are using Debian here in cyberspy dpt. And some Kali. Most of country are plebs without pc. Public places like libraries have red star, which is honestly shit that we stole. I don't know what's using kim, never seen him yet, commands are made by army commanders.

Instal genchink

How does your country expect to have a decent cyber espionage department if the majority of your country does not have access to computers to be able to learn even their basic usage, let alone how to fuck with them?

And why the fuck are they letting you on Sup Forums? Don't you have work to do?

>tyranny
>implying she needs rescue

She needs the liberation of my dick!

I have this nasty feeling that at some stage NK is going to open up and it will be revealed to be some kind of sick travesty of western culture as imagined by a despotic dictator obsessed with holywood films and the culture shock is going to be a hell of a lot more jarring for the western world than it will be for the poor souls who live there.

Windows 2000 sp4

fake and gay

but they use windows xp, public places like libraries and internet cafes use red star os

crispyappstudiosblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/changing-the-language-in-north-koreas-red-star-os-v2-5-to-3-0-and-server/

underrated

It's North Korea I don't think they give a shit if it's "proprietary". Besides probably only one company is making the machines so hackintos is not unlikely.

Is there any way we could like... Borrow a stealth plane from US Air Force and drop Gentoo installation discs all over North Korea?

How the fuck could they fork a closed source OS?

There have been several leaks over the last decade, how new are you?

>implying macOS source code is inpenetratable

Red Star OS
No jokes, read some papers on it, really interesting how they implemented surveillance in it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Star_OS

Why should it?

>it will be revealed
You are aware of the fact that you as a westerner can go on holiday there pretty easily?

Reminder to reverse engineer the desktop environment from Red Star OS.

Just look at that, LOOK!

I'm pretty sure it's KDE with a theme

they wrote to apple saying they would nuke them if they wont give them source

Then where is that theme, uh?

This file manager is better than any Linux alternative.

its linux that is trying to look like macOS

Then it's trying hard because that file explorer looks suspiciously like finder.
Calling hardcore chinkcloning or even reverse engineering (that would be impressive)

DELET THIS

All the packages in the ISO are rpms. i guess you could install the theme/DE itself on a non commie distro.

And yes, it is KDE. KDE 3 to be exact.

Unbuntu

She looks like Okita Anri

Thank you kind soul.

I don't know what you heard about me
But a bitch can't get a dollar out of me

Best kernel + best ui =shit os

>all those forced smiles
>you'll be reincarnated as one of those qts some day

XP, Vista, W7. Phones are android.

Is that north Korea? Pictures like these make me sad. The thought of a hopeful little girl having to grow up in oppression and tyranny.

I doubt that she's hopeful though

Youre a retard

I know

Oh you

North Korea

You have to go get it

Did they respect the GNU license?

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>not using it
:^)

>South Korea
Cyberpunk hellhole ruled by corrupt feminist shadow government cabal

>North Korea
Sublime kingdom ruled by Glorious and Generous Great Leader

kim pls

ms-dos, and a whatever they can source from sellout chinks. so everything

Windows XP/7 and Red Star

It's not a pepe. It's a very rare retarded degenerated Finnish fork of pepe.

oh yeah? give me the sources to those leaks, I'll be waiting
>inb4 darwin source code

don't worry the cute ones get to have a good life as Kim's cock-sleeves, and the not cute ones, well, they aren't cute so they're not worth feeling bad for them.

>being this much a newfag

>a northkorean distro with botnet by default has the most accurate OS X GUI resemblance

No they are commies, so they stole everything.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

It's a linux distro.

Sorry, satan.

they are using a modified linux to create their own botnet.

North Korea is honestly both fascinating and terrifying.

And the worst part of it is, is that no one is really doing anything about it. Like, people complain about Islam and how it treats gays and women in the Middle East but we actually do business with them, like outsourcing our cartoons to North Korea.

It's so fucking weird.

Redstar is a meme. Windows XP or Android. The devices can't handle w7.
Search for "Computer Science in the DPRK" on youtube.
Rewrite components, either in full or by reverse engineering. Internal APIs are well documented.
No, they stole kaspersky sound effects too.
No.
~/.themes
This.
She's upper class.
Hard core cloning. They even copy the .app folder structure.
They have internet there. Gentoo is too much work to compile, but they could download it in theory.
But DPRK prioritizes military, it's not hard to teach someone how to do whatever they need them to do.

Grorious OS developed by Kim Jong Il, that Bill Gates and the bourgeois American capitalist stole to make Windows.

>Windows XP or Android
I could see android but seriously doubt it because of the issues of such an OS originating from another country.

Unless you're posting from NK, I call bullshit.

>OS originating from another country
The another country is China.

Un-ix

Kim Jong-Unix

Windows 98

Tae-kwon-DOS, you need to do some complicated three + two combo kicks to log in. So far the only outsider able to do that is van damned, chucky norris, donnie yen and jet li.