CAS Alerts

The result, in my case, of downloading too many pirated movies. In case anyone ever doubted this bullshit was real.

Have you ever received one, Sup Forums?

>babies first dmca
lol, fag

>americans in charge of freedom
>their access to information is cut off if it's the wrong kind of information
>their internet comes from a few monopolies with little to no consumer choice, low bandwidth, data caps and huge fees
>the NSA collects all their data and tracks everything they do online
>and to top it off the internet provider gets mad and cuts off the internet if they have suspicion that you're downloading films from piratebay
>literally KEK

OP is a faggot from long island, thus the shitty cable provider. OP switch to FIOS you fucking cuckold

>mobile poster
please die faggot

>switch to FiOS

I want to. That seems to be my only other option here.

>Have you ever received one, Sup Forums?
No. I don't live in a police state.

>police state

I got news for you, if you live in the states, you're not immune.

I just said I don't live in the USA you fucking idiot

No actually you said you don't live in a police state. :^)

Is this common for people who torrent

yea, i've gotten a shit load of these before i found out about private trackers

Only if you do I frequently. And torrenting new releases is always riskier. If you only download music though, you should be fine. I don't know about games or other piratable media.

Depends on where you live

Yes I get those from time to time from my ISP.

The laws in Canada are pretty good for the consumer.

There is a law that states that ISPs must pass along any notices to the consumer aka the account holder.

Another law states that damages are limited to 5K for *all* pirated content

as far as I know, no one individual in Canada has ever been taken to court for piracy since it would just be too pricey to waste lawyers fees on a maximum of 5K penalty. All they do is try to scare you with the warning letters and settle for a few hundred bucks.

Nearly everyone just ignores the emails.

No, I'm not an ameritard.

>that Optimum Online logo
whatyearisthis.jpg

also, Altice can choke on a dick and the Dolan family for selling cablevision to them. $10 a month per cable box? are you serious?

>year 28 of the Heisei era
>not using a VPN

Is this bait?

HAIL HAIL FREEDONIA

That takes too much effort to turn on/off every time I want to torrent something.

>VPN

lol, that's the fast track to targeted monitoring.

Have fun being forced to use their router and being required to "upgrade" it every year or pay a fine