Be IT fag

>Be IT fag
>Have associates degree in network administration
>Have certifications
>Can't get a network/sysadmin job because I have no experience
>Get rejected from entry level helpdesk jobs because I have no experience

What do? How can I get experience without a job?

Explain pic plz

Kent State, and I answered that without reverse image search, which you should have done.

0/0

Sounds like the help desk jobs you are applying for are not really entry level. You might not have a work history. Try working at a call center or something truly entry level and working your way up. After a year or two start applying again.

Sry not everybody lifes in burgerlang. Btw i wanted to know why the guy in the backround is cheering.

>Get rejected from entry level helpdesk jobs because I have no experience
are you sure that's the reason?

According to the emails I get after the interviews.

president of canada being gay as always, nothing new here folks carry on.

Get a contract job and just nail an interview (if you're in the US). You will not likely start with sysadmin, but you can build a year or two of good experience to get that position in contract or employed after. I have no certs or degree and just work 1099's making decent money, someone with a degree should be able to do the same and get employment at the position they want easily.

> we can't just tell him he smells bad, we need something else
> just sent the generic lack-of-experience email
did you ask some outside person if you are hirable and if they agree, you fulfill the requirements?

go on craigslist. everytime i try i land an epic gig

I don't think OP is planning on selling his body user

>Bathe every day
>Not a hambeast
>Not a complete autist

I think my personal skills are fine

>Be IT fag
>1 year into IS degree
>Apply for internships
>Get accepted and work piss easy IT positions while going to school
I'd recommend doing the same. Offices looking for Interns/apprentices specifically target young students and recent graduates. However, the amount of opportunities available depend on where you live. It was easy for me since I live close to the city.

maybe you were just a dick?
are you by any chance black?

they could've seen you lack of experience in your CV. There was no need to call you into an interview for this.
It must've been something about you, something that wasn't in your résumé.

this brings up the question, is it meaningless to get more than a 2 year degree and certs for Network/IT Security jobs, I feel like it is.

No work history, not even any internships, mean you'll have to set your sights as low as possible. Apply to work in a call center like said, or find an internship through your alma mater or something else, anything to start building a work history.

What certs, btw?

CCNA, A+, MCSA for server 2012 and Office 365, and I did the CCNP switch exam last month

>are you by any chance black?

Aww, fuck. Really?

>How can I get experience without a job?

It's a test how good are you at fabricating your employment history. An employee this honest is not good material 2016.

You're destined to die poor and homeless.

>Networking
Yes, but you should have certifications as well.
>IT Security
I'm not sure about security, but I would assume you would need more schooling for any position more advanced than a Networking position.

go back to school

>black
If I were a literal IT nigger I'd consider moving to europe (avoid france etc) where one gets exotic token bonus. In the US everyone apparently assumes you're a hood rat.

Do you have a criminal history?

>are you by any chance black?
Isn't this a good thing? There are policies in place that should help user get a job, especially in a primarily white occupation.

Do you live in a small town or by the city? You're not going to have a lot of opportunities living in the middle of nowhere.

Only if you wanted to move into development or something similar, otherwise nearly any 'IT' position can be learned by on-the-job training and experience and self-study/cert prep.

Fake it till you make it

You ever sold an item online or to anybody?

Boom you're a business owner and is self employed

Ever given tech support to grandma?

Well damn now you got just 2 years of freelancing experience. Why even stop at 2 years? Make it 4.

Also start dressing like you make $120k/yr. This is the most important part. Impressions goes a long way. Stop dressing like shit with the target special.

im working towards a two year degree that ill supplement with certs, I just thought itd be a huge waste of time if i went to a 4 year school to for IT in general since certs and work experience seem to be more important.

Nope

I live in a city.

>CCNA A+ and Office 365
Too advanced for desktop support too general/basic for network.

Who told you that you could get a network or sysadmin job with a few certs and no experience? The basic requirements for sysadmin are responsibility and work ethic which they gauge off your work history.

>Isn't this a good thing?

US is bunch of model neolibshits when it comes to racism. That is, preach one thing (muh progressive stack, AA for minorities and womben in ivy leagues etc), and do the exact opposite in real world workpalce - there's blatant discrimination and racial profiling, ESPECIALLY if it's a white collar one.

LIE