Why should I run Sabayon Linux?

Why should I run Sabayon Linux?

you shouldn't, install macOS instead

why shouldn't you

do you have to code stuff

What does it do that Debian, Ubuntu, arch, trisquel, and Fedora/red hat doesn't do?
If you cant come up with anything then you have no reason to be using it

it doesn't support amd user so it's not worth it since you can't update. it's a security risk

>it doesn't support amd
that's a plus, no poorfags allowed

dont run blackarch instead

>sent from myhackintosh because Im too poor for a mac
great job xxanimprofazeclan you might have just won faggot of the year award with your shitty hackintosh and fucking dogshit homescreen both which aren't genuine apple like the fucking poser you are you fucking tranny piece of shit

im a girl, idiot

prove it, everytime someone asks for proof you dissappear. Disgusting

you seam upset

Werks on my amd machine.

I am, this cunt just posts his desktop and homescreen everywhere I go for chilling. fucking everywhere desktop threads and in every single one this poser reports in with his half-broken hackintosh and retina searing pink homescreen saying "Hi this is my phone desktop" and "macOS doesn't have X problem"

>half broken
literally everything just werks

how are updates, imessage, facetime, working? If all of those work I'm going to become a moeposter from a hackintosh in a second.

all working fine
in fact I just updated to the new sierra version recently

Get a Mac

you can't update until someone makes a hack for you which will take months

any retards guide to hackintoshing? All that I've seen are convoluted as fuck. All of my hardware is compatible since I only use intel hd graphics.

as long as your hardware is compatible it takes minimal effort
I installed el cap and everything just werked except internet and sound, installed a kext for each of those and it's been great since
updated to sierra with no problems either

does sabayon linux let you change the wallpaper

ok. I'll fuck off now and go to sleep. Nice chat user

im gonna need to see some example wallpapers before I can say for sure

if you say so

I run pure gentoo, its extremely cute.

Haven't you listened? INSTALL GENTOO. I-N-S-T-A-L-L G-E-N-T-O-O. INSTALL GENTOO!