/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News:
• user poses a $12 book of chinkphones to rival Apple's $300 book • Good guide to chink USB microphones, cheap USB sound cards and phantom powerless microphones • user gets Anker micro USB cable, sent from warehouse in the UK • user runs into his very first chinky lie about a chinky mech keyboard using Cherry switches • user asks what to buy his dad for Christmas doesn't seem to know any of his own dad's interests • user keeping an eye on his Xiaomi pen in case it bursts into flames • user takes to complaining on /csg/ instead of asking Gearbest why his smartband hasn't shown up for 2 months • user wants chink shit to help when potentially becoming homeless soon • user reviews cheap chinky flashlight, works well despite poorly centred LED • user gets chinky Nokia 3310 • user's Chuwi tablet dies after only 8 months of use • user's $1 USB cable has such exact tracking it can be seen on Flight tracker • Vertical mouse turns up, apparently comfy to use • Jack Ma autographed photograph shows up on Ali, possibly authentic, most likely not • user gets chinky amplifier North Korea shirt and Moon Map poster • user gets film capacitors and locking buttons for his various projects • /csg/ reviews returns with a new video review, this time looking at a spider wrap unlocker for thieving electronics from retail shops youtube.com/watch?v=8Ch00ombcCU >Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/UVNVJBv6
youtube.com/watch?v=KAqEiYvcTVw
s.aliexpress.com/e2qqMrmQ
aliexpress.com/item/Pocket-Shot-Slingshot-Round-Ball-Toy-Slingshot-Shooting-Cup-Device-Hunting-Slingshot-Compound-Bow-Crossbow-Hunting/32746845725.html
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_284198.html
s.aliexpress.com/V36faYBz
s.aliexpress.com/NJ7NBzQB
world.taobao.com/item/540797642111.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.VygHam#detail
world.taobao.com/item/536042900953.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-10833055111.50.HZzr0I
world.tmall.com/item/539326760710.htm?id=539326760710&ali_refid=a3_430618_1006:1122364114:N:油画 装饰画:d3289ee27d46c54ca0232de964e76e23&ali_trackid=1_d3289ee27d46c54ca0232de964e76e23&spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.zFttU6&sku_properties=10142888:21968
world.taobao.com/item/537182057513.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.UrYilE#detail
world.taobao.com/item/40252710892.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.AD0KxC#detail
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_259606.html?wid=21
thegoodguys.com.au/hisense-40-inches102cm-fhd-led-lcd-smart-tv-40k3110pw
banggood.com/EXP-GDC-HDMI-to-Mini-Pci-e-Cable-p-968884.html?rmmds=search
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Talk me out of this:
s.aliexpress.com/UVNVJBv6

first for i need a new meme blade

>YouTube reviews in the op
What the fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=KAqEiYvcTVw

YouTube fags have embedded themselves and they're all terrible.

Buy a Ganzo G753.
You and I both know that I'm not after an "emotional connection".

s.aliexpress.com/e2qqMrmQ
Should I cop this or just keep looking for a fake DW? The only problem I have with this watch is the "sinobi" text printed on it is ugly as fuck

You are buying it out of novelty most likely but there are people out there that may want it for or need exposure to such a doll. Giving you ideas to whom you can donate it too once you decide it takes up too much space.

dude all the sellers i messaged who had blank/weird logo on their DW design watches sent me pictures showing me it was really DW

they just photoshop that shit so they dont get taken off straight away

don't ask them 'yo bro is this a fake DW kek' - juts ask them 'can you show me the logo on the real watch' or 'which logo is on this watch?'

be smart

I doubt I could drop it off at a nursing college when I'm done with it.

for what purpose

Thanks, didn't know that.

Memes, mostly.

I could also put tomato sauce into it and throw it out of a moving vehicle.
It'd really stop Tailgaters in a hurry.

aliexpress.com/item/Pocket-Shot-Slingshot-Round-Ball-Toy-Slingshot-Shooting-Cup-Device-Hunting-Slingshot-Compound-Bow-Crossbow-Hunting/32746845725.html

What the bloody hell

Worth a shot you may even try to sell it on craigslist and I bet someone would def buy it.

?!? Did you not have a childhood user?

>no xiaomi dildos so I can pleasure my boy ass without getting premium Chinese grade cancer from BPA rich plastic and also save money
Why live

Leten is a decent brand, but stay away from their piston dick blender.

Rubber cement should fix any tearing, right?

Depends on the material but if its silicon there is specialty adhesives that can do it a lot better. Rubber cement depending on materials can melt it.

Thanks, good to know.

Are their any realistic sheep sex dolls?
My cousin is flying in from NZ and I want to be accommodating.

check out chinkland goods homie

But for serious thought - how the fuck do chinks get away with this?

inb4 jack ma spam

So, the TOMO power banks that you put your own 18650 cells into, can they fit protected cells or do I need to strip these or order unprotected ones? The GearBest page has conflicting information in the answers section.

If this only works with unprotected batteries, is it easy to strip protection off one, or is there a similar power bank "kit" that has extra room to fit the protected versions, or what direction should I go from there? Already have protected 18650s, haven't ordered the power bank kit yet.

in English pls?

Friend just bought this. How bad did he fuck up?
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_284198.html

Top of soda bottle + sturdy balloon. Not even worth buying for 2 dollaroos.

That was English. If you don't understand the question, you probably don't have the answer.

i want to marry a girl like janey
zina looks constipated

>dana
you take home to meet mother

>karen
you tell her to meet you in the burgerking bathroom

im going to meet you in the burger king bathroom to kick your bitch ass, nigga.
karen is pure, you hear me?

>Tfw mods purged my baby analogue posts.
No fun allowed.

Found some useful information at last - apparently the TOMO powerbanks fit 18650 cells of about 69mm long, max, out of the box (found example case of someone using a 68.9mm long Trustfire cell in them), and the protected NCR18650Bs I have are just about 70mm long. Worst case scenario, I'll find a way to make'em fit.

>666
nice knowing you i-i-i mean good luck

For those who asked

The seller name is COOYE 3C store.
Just ask for the costomized products

Where to buy Mixza Micro SD?

I rather get Legit Seagulls/Perpetuals/Beijings/Hangzhous than Bootleg bullshit that prolly won't even last a week.

p-put your dick in it....

s.aliexpress.com/V36faYBz

>Perpetual
Fuck I want a Regulator so much, but I can never snipe it before orders close.

Any decent bone conduction headsets?

i picked up a Y - START JIN02.

the reviews look decent enough (you can search them on youtube, look for JIAHENG).

i also want to pick up a few ganzos. a titanium scaled zt0606 style blade is just around the corner (will likely be more expensive).

and they've been starting to mill out their liners and make lower weight blades.

my laptop has a busted 3.5 mm jack

what should I get?

Will ~$1 USB DAC help me? Archive says that it's mono sound only, which is fucking ridicilous

if you go to local sex shops, a lot of them will also stock shitty low grade made in china dildoes and buttplugs.

honestly because of this, i chose to purchase an njoy pure wand. it's made of stainless steel and shaped well to hit your prostate.

it's not the best toy for a "oh yeah fuck my ass" experience, but is great for a slow build prostate massage.

..and how did you know about all of this?

i don't even know what that even means

I think it's safe to assume he actually tried it out after buying it instead of just keeping it in the box and putting it on the mantle as a display piece. Also, he did specify /prostate/ massage, and since women don't have those...

Not at all. It's a great quadcopter. The included camera is pretty shit though and the video loses signal long before the transmitter does.

Will pic related cause a house fire? Are these Pi's knockoffs? Are these any shittier than locally purchased, imported, legit Pi's?

I don't want to pay $100 for local jewish sellers for a $20 piece of tech that chink-made anyway...

Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Board Heat Sink Power Adapter AC Power Supply.Rasp PI3 B,PI 3 B,PI 3B.1GB LPDDR2 Quad-Core WiFi
s.aliexpress.com/NJ7NBzQB

>So How do I do?

world.taobao.com/item/540797642111.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.VygHam#detail

world.taobao.com/item/536042900953.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-10833055111.50.HZzr0I

world.tmall.com/item/539326760710.htm?id=539326760710&ali_refid=a3_430618_1006:1122364114:N:油画 装饰画:d3289ee27d46c54ca0232de964e76e23&ali_trackid=1_d3289ee27d46c54ca0232de964e76e23&spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.zFttU6&sku_properties=10142888:21968

world.taobao.com/item/537182057513.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.UrYilE#detail

world.taobao.com/item/40252710892.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.AD0KxC#detail

Ordered the batteries to go with the parts posted yesterday.
Hope I dont get chinked etc.

Been wondering the same thing - GearBest has rPi 3Bs for cheaper than any local store (even online ones), and they even have a "Chinese edition" and "English edition" that they claim don't differ, except from where they're made.

Anyone actually buy and test one of these yet?

Banana Pi's are better

>dude all the sellers i messaged who had blank/weird logo on their DW design watches sent me pictures showing me it was really DW
can you name a few? or throw a link to their store? i'm going fucking crazy here trying to find a fake DW seller on Ali

if you happen to read this, care to share a link to the seller who sent you the catalogue?

2 Packages Today

stupid question time: how do you get those s.aliexpress.com shortened links?

Not that guy, but see post earlier in the thread.

thanks user, i missed it. contacting the seller now

Mobile version, hit share and then "Copy to Clipboard".

jackpot

Xiaomi square bluetooth speaker for $11.11 with the coupon KECHOXWB, you have to use "checkout with paypal" for the discount to work
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_259606.html?wid=21

How much $ are they asking for it?

If I wanted a Banana Pi, I would ask about that.

any Ausfags looking for a good chinkshit TV - grab one of these while they're under $500 as they're usually around $600+

thegoodguys.com.au/hisense-40-inches102cm-fhd-led-lcd-smart-tv-40k3110pw

Really good quality for the price in my opinion, the image quality took me by surprise. PS4 games look great. I also like the ease of having a Youtube and Netflix button on the remote itself.

i'm on it, will report back

thanks brother

Where can you buy Meizu Pro 7?

Bruh it's not released yet.

I don't need one, but that's so fucking tempting...

4.50€ a pop

WHERE

>no line-in input
nope.nef

Nice sound, but only lasted 7 months.

What are the latest meme earbuds?

Somic V4
VJJB K4S
DZAT
Boarseman CX-98

KZ ATR are a newer version of the ATE and they're cheaper too

Senfer UEs if you're white, else NiggaZircons

Which one to get?

Are there any decent monitors I can get from ali?

Remax 610Ds

i've had a couple vsonic gr06 since 2012 that are still going strong. they're also the best sounding earbuds i've ever had, by far. they were not cheap, though, around 40 euros. bought them at lendmeurears, but i think i've seen vsonics on amazon before

Do they really come with 5 pairs of tips?

*15 pairs

Haier
Benq
Founder
Samsung

Sorry for my absence. Just use the app and share the link

Worldwide you nigger.

Besides, it's running in the Huawei dogshit Kirin line of SOCs.

Huawei Mate 9 gonna drop mah Beans
>Inb4 Elephone

>Tfw no one cares about your chink consumerism trinkets.
Kill me.

The ZST are very good and cheap for a double driver earbuds, also look there is a new color

Bows don't scare people after they've survived mangos. Our emotional state upon seeing this device of yours is zen now.

Does the EXP GDC work on any given laptop with an HDMI port and this? banggood.com/EXP-GDC-HDMI-to-Mini-Pci-e-Cable-p-968884.html?rmmds=search

I'm not sure if my S56CB is otherwise compatible.

Mangos?

yup, foamies are a bit shit though

anyone got their 11.11 stuff yet?

Wow those are expensive, aside from KZs. If I wanted >$20 earbuds I'd get Sennheisers.

9 More Days

And they would be utter shit