>think this is better then android

>uses then instead of than

i enjoy ios but theres better hardware elsewhere

>buy Android phone
>phone no longer supported by manufacturer
>OS updates stop after 2 years

>Apple
>~4 years of OS updates

I consider iPhones the least shitty smartphone.
Expensive as hell though.

so buy a 2 year old iphone for cheap and have the same upgrade ecosystem as android

>muh updates
wow I love how Apple progressively makes my phone a slow piece of shit by ramming shit down my throat

This.
Also, buy a proper android phone. We're on Sup Forums, you should know how to flash a cyanogenmod rom or something like it.

>Tfw your phone will be just as fast as in the begin after 3+ years.
>Iphones get '4 year support' just to make them slow.

>Android phones have yet to adopt NVME
>2016
>Better IPC than memedragon 821
holy shit why is apple so based.

>Implying anyone keeps a smartphone for 4 years

You know your fag ass will upgrade in a year or two

>Do all this nerd shit and your phone will work how it should out of the box

It works out of the box, just 1 hour of work will be required if your phones support ends.

With iOS the device gets slower and slower and the hardqare is too weak for the new update
Meanwhile at Google they decided for the brilliant idea to keep the phone usable instead of updating it with the latest gimmicks

SGS2
nexus s
Xperia Z
Even htc hd2
You dont need MANUFACTURER support to have support

>iphone
Oh, wait

>Have iPhone 5S as secondary phone for dicking about with.
>3 years old
>Just got updated to iOS 10
>Still a perfectly usable speed

>Primary phone is Google's previous flagship (6P)
>2 years of updates
>Has had random bouts of lag since day 1 and spent the first 6 months or so taking forever to open the camera

Try again.

He can't into custom roms

There's a war against custom ROMs now thanks to the SafetyNet bandwagon though..

>>Do all this nerd shit and your phone will work how it should out of the box
Being on Sup Forums and complain about flashing cm is """"nerd shit""""
>kys

Stop spewing shit you have no clue about

Being capable of doing something, wanting to do that thing, and having to do that thing out of necessity are three completely separate things.

I have both an iPhone 7 and a S7 Edge, IOS apps are in almost every case better looking and more functional. Plus no crashing or lags.

Also I use email a lot and android, which appears to be marketed at children doesn't have a single decent email app.

I don't torrent or play games, or need sd storage, so for every single purpose I can think of my iPhone is a better device.

As an iOS user running 8.0.1 on an iPh6 I can say I'm quite happy.
Jail broken so I can still torrent, view flash content and browse the chans easily (thx fortune).

Everything that I would possibly use a phone for this iPhone can do. It's simple enough to be easy af to use but if you know what you are doing it can also be complex enough to do some pen testing with.

>sold my nexus 5 for this

>t. iToddler

@57556070
Here are your 30 apple dollars

>no longer supported by manufacturer
>still gets updated
What is this sorcery?

>Also I use email a lot and android, which appears to be marketed at children doesn't have a single decent email app.
how can someone be this delusional without having severe mental retardation?

>nerd shit
>on Sup Forums
kek

>iToddlers
>not have severe mental retardation

Now, where did I put that pic of the fat guy with the Zune tattoo?

>not being an organic abstraction layer
>not using the free, open source brain

Where? Apple has the best SoC currently

I don't give a fuck personally, still rocking a Z3C and don't plan on getting rid of it anytime soon.

Have you changed from mactoddlers to itoddlers because everyone you got a rise out of was filtering you?

Since when did the SoC only become the hardware? Gonna need more than that to convince people.

Where is this meme about iPhones getting slower with each update? My 6 Plus isn't slow at all and it's on iOS 10.

Same thing with my iPad. It doesn't feel any slower than the day I first got it.

>Not 30$ iTunes gift card

>use iOS
>still can't use multiple apps at once

Because people have to update their Facebook and Bittorrent their moe anime at the same time on their mobile devices, right?

I ditched my iPhone 6s for my current S7 edge which is better in just every category. The iPhone was a complete bore with useless gimmicks, I haven't done shit to this phone and it performs better than the iphone.
The fuck were you putting on your S7 to get lag? Mine's a god.
Also I just use the basic email and its 100x better than the iOS email was, much easier to organize and take care of my emails.
The app stores have basically the same 3rd party email apps anyways.

Not baiting nor that user, but one thing I've noticed about Android is that it'll act great at times, especially the beginning then start shitting the bed. But I'll admit that I've always had bad luck with Android phones.

>currymod

Multi app is incredibly useful for me when driving. Most of screen is gps, bottom has a sliver of Google music, so I can easily change and skip through songs/see what's about to play or what point in the song I am.

I use this every time I drive.

It's possible, but this guy hasn't slowed down yet. I've had to toss iPhone's for heavy crashes in the past so I guess it matters in a case basis. Right now I see no reason to go back to iPhone for me.

>using your phone
>while driving

Fuck you, I hate people like you on the road. Seriously.

>ITT: Bunch of autists whinning about the single cases of everyone

Wtf my phone is my gps I don't see what's wrong with that. I only glance at it to make turns when actually in motion. As you would WITH ANY GPS.

>>use IOS
Found your problem.

That's weird, I've never had my iPhone crash on me, now, I've had my iPad randomly reboot but it's never done it since. I just don't understand why I have horrible luck with Android but the best of luck with Apple stuff.

Of course, I don't mind the iPhone being boring, I actually like that's it's limited because really that's the nature of mobile devices.

>yfw this "itoddler" screaming autist is actually false flagging in order to make all android users look like retarded 13 year old fanboys

That's good! All my family members use iphone. My dad and moms have been great and not crashy.
To me customization is important, because my phone is used for everything (email, contacting people, internet, checking grades, etc). So I want it to appeal to me. I have nothing against iPhone though, just don't think I'll go back.

I focus all of my customization on PCs, personally. That's where I often go all out because I mostly use smartphones and tablets as companion devices as well as communication devices.

This is more battlestation talk, but I'm seriously considering getting into PC case modding. But I totally understand the desire of customization.

>t. iToddler