"haha bro, why do you want a tall screen? wide aspect ratios are clearly better, why else would they be so popular"

>"haha bro, why do you want a tall screen? wide aspect ratios are clearly better, why else would they be so popular"
>same person uses wide screen function on smartphone 0-5% of the time.

Phones feel a lot comfier in your hand in portrait mode and are easier to manipulate

That's because of the medium is better adapted to that.

you wouldn't want it anyways and you know it.

if by the medium you mean the human eye, you are correct.
tall thing you read down from gives you better comprehension than wide thing you also read down from while swirling your eyes from side to side.
It's not the layout, it's our physiology. There's a read that we started with tall screens, and there's a reason that we used tall paper before that.

>the same person records video on their smartphone while holding it portrait

>not being part of the ultrawide master race

It's okay to feel bad

How does it feel living a meme life?

Tall screens? So closer to square? You're making a shit comparison and you know it.

>screen fills my field of view perfectly
>looks like 2 screens and can behave as 2 screens
>can display from 2 separate sources no problem
>less wire clutter
>looks great
>less expensive than 2 screens

Your point now?

Yes, closer to square.
Also known as tall screens
>screen fills my field of view perfectly
Human eyes are not that simple, the vast majority will be out of focus, forcing you to make wide readjustments and refocusing constantly.
Enjoy a terribly experience except for film and (cinematic)games that benefit from not having a clear perspective

Ok m8, I don't plan on going back to 16:9 dual-screen so soon, let alone 4:3.
I really like the wider screen for multitasking, and can't get wrong in games too. The ones that don't support it, just run on 16:9

Good for you. The adults like their work tools to be well designed for work. By the way, how do you split up uses like this? Do you make some kinda artificial wall between the game and your other tasks? Or do you run the game fullscreen totally defeating the big advantages of multiple monitors? How is the pulse emission? Glare or matte?

Grown-ups tend to prefer 16:10 and 1:1.

Can't wait for Eizo to update the model with
4096x4096 res

Only 5000$! :)

Most of Sup Forums are professional software developers and many of us make $5000 in a week

>>same person uses wide screen function on smartphone 0-5% of the time.

>his phone doesn't have a 1:1 screen

>he only makes $5000 in a week

Doesn't stop it from being a rip-off
You can invest that money

>They use anything below 8k

That explains all those 1366x768 poorfags :^)

Because that's the x220 resolution, one of the last true business laptops

Nice piece of shit.

>one of the last true business laptops
>16:9

You mean x201

>artificial wall between your games and tasks?
What's the deal with having games installed in your main computer? You have no self control?
>Or do you run the game full screen, beating the big advantage of multiple monitors?
I game only when my tasks are done, so I only game full screen. The advantage is the increased field of view. When I'm studying or working, I separate the screen, 2/3 for the main window, 1/3 for the secondary window. Or 50/50 sometimes too.

Matte.

Nice excuse bud. Third world strikes again.

If any of my employees comes here with a "plastic business" laptop from 5 years ago I can tell you he will be cleaning our toilets at the end of the week for a living.

I just assumed since buying ultra wide for a pure business machine is legitimately retardery

>Adult
>I game

Good thing people like that usually run their own, then

too big for my 2560x1440
how do you do it?

I find funny when company let people take their gadgets to the office. I'm not paying them to come here working like a homeless man. When you are an employee I expect you to use part of that money to get:
>Nice food, so you don't look like an anorexic bitch with unhealthy skin.
>Clothes that fit your age, if you come here dressed like a hipster I''ll send your ass back to starbucks so you can become a barista.

I don't give a fuck about your tastes, you are representing my company.

When you get a serious job on a serious place you can't go there using what you like or what you enjoy, you are there to put your little dress, use the most expensive shit you can get with your salary and suck the client dick to get me money.

See

>buying something is legitimately retarded
Ok

All my employees are required to note All their propierty including electronic devices and furniture into the system so that's not a thing.

They can't do whatever they want.

>faggot ass tech worker
>oh i need to express myself while someone else is paying me to work
>ends up at google or some other kike company that has a ball pit and nerf guns

You're missing the point. People that buy a t60 are much more likely to start their own companies and become successful ceo's than to work for your sorry as.
I'll admit that your dominant attitude is pretty hot though, and would almost make it worthwhile to work on inferior hardware

The most modern professional stylish screen is 3:2. The surface studio.

What is this poorly resampled image supposed to prove?