What VPN does Sup Forums use?

What VPN does Sup Forums use?

>it's this thread again

none

>VPN
For what purpose?

What's it to ya?

NiggerVPN

OVPN but mostly when I have QBitTorrent running. I believe that Hollywood is logging my activity and I know that my ISP is.

>Using a vpn

>I believe that Hollywood is logging my activity and I know that my ISP is.

You can be sure they are if you're American.

PIA.

Living in the UK.

privateinternetaccess or nordVPN m9

>he needs to use a VPN because he lives in a cuck country

>paying for vpns

Seriously, vps costs the same and has about ten times more utility just being a private server.
Additional perks:
- seeds 24/7
- won't get you banned from trackers
- and you can shitpost from it too (provided you dont use something retarded like DO)!

This has to be paid PIA shills. I can't believe that people regularly fall for the vpn meme.

AirVPN

>He's the only user on this private servers IP

The server in this price category don't even have private ip4.
Do you realize how expensive these things are in 2016?

That said, I'm more concerned about

>goy vpn ip ranges are banned everywhere because you share it with billion of retards, dramatically reducing its useability

you might as well just use tor.

>The server in this price category don't even have private ip4.

Fair enough

>goy vpn ip ranges are banned everywhere
Only if you've chosen a shitty VPN, or the services/websites you visit are full retard mode. Tor is a slow piece of shit for "I just want to regularly browse with some privacy"

Unless you meant the shit posting part specifically, then yeah.

OpenVPN

mudfish

AnonVPN

I have private server with openVPN.

Lately in Poland, police confiscated thousands of computers for torrenting Polish movies.

PIA, I only really use the actual VPN when I go on Tor and shit but it includes a Proxy service that I use I set on Deluge.

I would use the VPN all the time if I could post on Sup Forums and wasn't blocked from certain sites.

One issue that I have with the VPS is that security might be an issue if setting it up as a VPN or Proxy.

How hard would it be to set up a VPN? They don't protect you from torrents so I would keep my PIA subscription for the Proxy anyways.

1.) if it isn't marketed as a seedbox, the VPS provider wants no part of defending you from DMCA complaints and other such inquiries, they'll just boot you off.
2.) for the price of that seedbox or VPS, a VPN service will generally give you access to servers in a dozen countries.