I use T-Mobile because I'm not a cuck

unlimited / who cares

> data caps
> 2016

I have 100 mbits and I use 100 mbits

Get out Sup Forums

Unlimited / unlimited

Bump

6Gb out of 10Gb by average on mobile, so I can't justify switching to unlimited with my usage. Not that I really care.

10gb per month if I use them all 2gb/day

I use from 20 to 40gb

laptop: have 20G, use ~10 usually
mobile: have 0, use 0

i sometimes buy a data pass for a few dollars to check emails when i'm out (10MB)

Winner

infinite / ~10TB (tor relay)

>infinite / ~10TB (tor relay)

You're a relay

I don't know because all my three Internet connections(home broadband, mobile Internet and mobile phone subscription with Internet) are unlimited.

9 days left in my cycle
thanks verizon!
only 50 bucks for true unlimited data that doesnt have shit speed like t-mobile and at&t!

Is this true

Unlimited everything? How many lines?

90 for my line. 50 is what they charge for unlimited data
3 lines 2 with unlimited data and 1 with 2gb
240 for all 3 lines with unlimited text and 700mins shared neither of which i personally use much as unlimited data is the only thing that interests me

Jesus fuck are these prices expensive...

if youre paying it by yourself sure but we split the bill so its not that big of a deal considering the quality of service. i did a speedtest with a coworker on t-mobile and he wasnt even getting 1 megabit at full bars

I'm just amazed how you get unlimited everything here without any kind of contract and cheap-ish/free roaming in multiple countries for around 25e/month per line while you're paying multiple times as much for what I suspect is probably a much lesser service.