2017 AND APPLE IS FINALLY BTFO

THEY CAN'T COMPETE WITH THE CHINESE FOR INNOVATION

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/cry-moar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>chinese

enjoy all your texts calls and any other communication sent straight to the chinese government

inb4 Amerishills trying to badmouth China

>muh backdoor

too late retard fuck off with your shilling

Is that a camera that retracts inside of the phone's body?

Like clockwork

Yes. Just like the Nokia N800 and N810 used to.

>chinese phones proven to send your shit to china
>still expectng anyone to buy them

anyone who buys a chinese phone after what was shown deserves to have their info leaked to everyone fuck off shill

Wait that pops up? That's cute as fuck.

>caring about what China knows about you
>not knowing NSA already knows all about you because Google gives them everything

Notice how every time American companies are in trouble like Apple is with China threatening to ban iPhones if Trump goes ahead with a trade war, the China spying lies comes out.

Nice implementation

Cry moar faggot

as opposed to be send to the american government????

nice webm or gif fuckhead. way to show us what the deal is with that little camera cock

FUCK NSA

>no 4g
>only wireless N
into the trash it goes

5G is the future

>>chinese phones

What am I looking at?

Care to provide a good source? The only one i found they couldnt even tell if the backdoor was on the software or firmware, even tho they "found it".

this

I'm sure the Chinese government love hearing where I'm going drinking this weekend.

The US government doesn't give a shit either. Nobody will ever even listen to your calls unless you start regularly using trigger words like allah ackbar and the botnet picks up on it and flags you for a real person to start checking your calls.

APPLE SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Newfag confirmed

knowyourmeme.com/memes/cry-moar

That's too cute

It's like the phone has a little Chinese sized dick