What software is this logo? I've seen it alot, but I have no clue what it is

What software is this logo? I've seen it alot, but I have no clue what it is

Other urls found in this thread:

softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/questions/69788/what-is-the-history-of-the-use-of-foo-and-bar-in-source-code-examples
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

foobar

It's a shitty closed-source music player that autists gravitate to because it lets them install epik alienware themes

basically winamp 2.0, shitty windows music player with skins

It's foobar2000, the audio player GNU/+Linux users can only dream of.
It also triggers users of inferior Audio Players such as Winamp.
I highly recommend it.

Thanks.

The literal best music player. Everything else is irrelevant.

It's foobar2k, a very light/minimal music player for Windows. I love it and together with Photoshop, it's the software I miss the most when I use Linux

It is the best audio player out there because it just works, and is extremely lightweight.

It is one of the only things I miss from windows, besides MPCHC, SumatraPDF, and Paint.

Why is it called foobar what is the meaning of this, better yet why the fuck is "foo" used in ever example function?

Botnet

ayylmao.exe

It's slang used by the armed forces (FUBAR = "fucked up beyond all recognition")

softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/questions/69788/what-is-the-history-of-the-use-of-foo-and-bar-in-source-code-examples

What else would you use as a generic example name? The had to come up with something and "foo" was good enough, it's just a placeholder so who cares what it's called.

Why?

Closed-source = Botnet on Sup Forums

best music player on windows - foobar2000

on android it's like AIMP is like foobar,and foobar is trash on android
AIMP

This is what salty Lincucks tell themselves to compensate for their loss because all alternatives are shit.

alienware

Alienware Device Manager
It allows you to control your fans and LEDs

foobar would skip when i had windows. it sucks.

i have tried the half dozen FOSS android players on f-droid and im afraid i have to agree

most developers of programs for small-screen touch devices havent got a clue yet,

they expect people to be able to "click" minuscule UI elements, and think that touch-and-hold is acceptable for anything

XMMP is pretty much a winamp for linux, youre probably thinking of bloated amarok and similars

why is foobar the best ? all i could see is that its got a deailed equaliser, same as winamp or aimp, and its 32bit decoder same as XMplay (and aimp?)

if youre gona go with closed source lightweight for windows, XMplay beats anyone for lowest RAM usage, smaller GUI and simplicity, but still witg plenty features if you want them playlist as separate window (winamp) or tiny window on the side or none, plugins for playing archives, can browse single file albums with cue etc...

botnet

How in the actual fuck do you even make that happen?