Face it

Why the fuck does Linus Torvalds even try anymore? It's absolutely retarded. For the past 30 years, Windows has been on the top, and Windows 95 completely made Linux obsolete. Yet for some reason, Linus continues to develop Linux. Why?

Linux is a miracle of science. It's been in development for 25 years, and still can't be used properly. Windows 98 is more usable than modern-day Linux. It's fucking asinine and inexcusable how unusable Linux is despite the millions of developers and millions of dollars Linus has received over the years. For fucks sake, you can't even shut down some distributions of Linux without a kernel panic, some you can't even start unless you have the proper parameters. What the fuck? There have been no decent features or any features at all that Linux has had exclusively that Windows has not.

Linus is a washed up asshole who insults developers so he can feel superior to others, while being a miserable failure of a programmer himself. I seriously cannot name anything beneficial this guy has even done in the past 10 years. The only accomplishment Linux has is that its managed to get a cult following of the most egotistical morons in history. Heaven's Gate has less crazy followers than Linux. The only reason to use Linux is "m-muh privacy" aka "im paranoid and i dont wanna seek a therapist!!"

And now that the Linux kernel is built into Windows 10 and can run Linux applications nearly flawlessly, INCLUDING DESKTOP ENVIRONMENTS, there is absolutely no reason to use Linux anymore unless your a complete liberal freetard who "thinks" there might be something "malicious". Yeah, right.

Face it you GNU/Freetards, Microsoft won 30 years ago, you have nothing left, Windows 10 has destroyed Linux and made it not only obsolete, but completely worthless to even install in a VM, much less dual boot. You autists can even install Arch Linux on your Windows 10 installations now, so yeah, case in point: no excuse unless you're a pedophile.

Other urls found in this thread:

azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/powershell-is-open-sourced-and-is-available-on-linux/
skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-linux/
code.visualstudio.com/download
techcrunch.com/2016/11/16/microsofts-sql-server-for-linux-is-now-available-for-testing/
extremetech.com/computing/239616-hell-freezes-microsoft-joins-linux-foundation
linuxfoundation.org/announcements/microsoft-fortifies-commitment-to-open-source-becomes-linux-foundation-platinum
youtube.com/watch?v=V2MvbfuITT8
youtube.com/watch?v=wDRTjzLNK0g
youtube.com/watch?v=raKHHFv4nN8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEoJgQAfb5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7znIHsyqfm0
youtube.com/watch?v=E8hO4K7mZG4
youtube.com/watch?v=O4BUcIDdpAM
youtube.com/watch?v=lGFUtqM8oAs
youtube.com/watch?v=4eLM3NrOJms
youtube.com/watch?v=Dqumdhqy8Uw
cad.softwareinsider.com/compare/5-10/AutoCAD-vs-BricsCAD
youtube.com/watch?v=Qmjz6WXyWBY
youtube.com/watch?v=TqZeThC38ug
youtube.com/watch?v=5XW0AqKG5zI
youtube.com/watch?v=D5RIveQypgw
youtube.com/watch?v=lqgugAj69xw
youtube.com/watch?v=mnk_VzedqlU
youtube.com/watch?v=CCG4daPvuVI
youtu.be/JmH4KYcmHOo
sylvia-ritter.com/new-gallery/
peppercarrot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

implying Linux Torvalds is trying to develop Linux

Linus doesnt give a shit.

wtf I hate Linu[sx] now.

he just pushes updates
and anyway its just the kernel, not the full os
>Windows 98 is more usable than modern-day Linux
good luck getting your PC compromised every few weeks because microsoft doesnt update w95-wxp anymore
>The only reason to use Linux is "m-muh privacy" aka "im paranoid and i dont wanna seek a therapist!!"
do I actually have to pull up a clickbate artical on snowdens findings
>Microsoft won 30 years ago
ok

Excuse me? Windows only lives in a dying desktop market while android is taking over, pajeet.

Delete your thread and feel sorry about your life. I'm not even using Linux but I think I'll finally make the full switch.

Windows 10 has NOTHING but problem to me. Driver crashes, explorer crashes, start menu becoming slower, and on top of that WiFi is a FUCKING PAIN in the ass to troubleshoot.

FUCK everytime my wifi drops I have to click on "troubleshoot network" and wait for the troubleshoot fairy to ""fix"" my WiFi.

Linux, on the same machine, has NO problem with my wifi once my driver is installed.

Even if my wifi crashed on linux all I have to do is:
#systemctl restart NetworkManager
instead of rebooting the whole fucking machine. Microsoft has FAILED to give a better windows than windows 7.

So fuck off, unpaid shill.

fuck off CIA nigger

Try harder

azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/powershell-is-open-sourced-and-is-available-on-linux/

skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-linux/

code.visualstudio.com/download

techcrunch.com/2016/11/16/microsofts-sql-server-for-linux-is-now-available-for-testing/

extremetech.com/computing/239616-hell-freezes-microsoft-joins-linux-foundation

Face it pajeet you lost.

You surrendered.

>First they ignore
>Second they hate ("Linux is a cancer")
>Lastly they surrender (Microsoft buys a Linux foundation membership)

Picture related

I don't think you ever used windows 98, son

>If Microsoft ever does applications for Linux it means I'm getting E,E,E'd

Fixed.

Nice b8

kek let me cancel your membership first and close you off your cloud infrastructure and then I'll drink your tears

Linux dominates in the server and embedded market alongside some BSD variants.

You're fucking retarded who thinks that the only kind of computers out there are desktops and notebooks.

Microshit's playing with fire, and you know it.

For people who don't want to waste money in one OS.

> Linux is a miracle of science
> It's been in development for 25 years and still can't be used properly
Well at least it's more useable than DOS

or homOSeX

top b8 m8

Posted from my Android Phone

Lel your device is shit, the only problems i've had with drivers is that intel smart connect technology has been abandoned. But that's Intels fault.

>still can't be used properly.
by who? windows users?

How dare you make this staments with such a short vision? oops never mind I know why

Linux is Number 1

Linux Rulez

Windiz Drools

we know you are just a jealous fag too stupid to use Linux so you rant and troll because thats all you can do

windows is shilled because it is pumping money into the corporate world. linux was created by hobbyists with no profit in mind. the only reason why linux is somewhat successful is because of android. using the linux kernel in android was an easy way for google to save some pajeet workforce, a good amount of kernel modules and many companies were already familiar with the kernel.

>Windows 10 has destroyed Linux
windows 10 actually made people more aware of the botnet and there are plenty of people switching because of that.
normies will still have to wait a decade or two to get redpilled, or till major companies start to produce their software for linux, then it becomes more comfy than windump.

you tell them bro!, you tell them

>applications EEEing a kernel

user, I...

Linux is free, Windows isn't. I don't know of many other OS's that is embedded into tons of proprietry low-level systems and is (mostly) impervious to viruses. Also, you can't get cheap boards like RasPi and BeagleBone that run on windows (st least not real windows anway, that windows 10 iot shit doesn't count)

>I seriously cannot name anything beneficial this guy has even done in the past 10 years.
You obviously haven't looked enough.
Git.

>You autists can even install Arch Linux on your Windows 10 installations now
You can't. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about otherwise you wouldn't have made such a retarded statement.

>Microsoft won 30 years ago
Then why did Microsoft just become a platinum partner?

linuxfoundation.org/announcements/microsoft-fortifies-commitment-to-open-source-becomes-linux-foundation-platinum

If Linux is such a garbage, I can't imaging how much a garbage BSD is.

Hyper-V by default reboots for updates and brings down your VMs.

So much shit is wrong with Windows.

We're slowing phasing him out. Most of even the kernel will be systemd-born components within a decade if all goes well.

nice meme Lennart

Systemd can suck my ass. I'm using Devuan.

Systemd is cancer.

Because, like all linux users, he's a fucking loser that has nothing better to do with his life.

keep fighting the good fight. all the major distros use systemd and chances are every linux distro will use it within 4 years

me? i don't understand the inner workings of it so i don't really give a shit. i trust all the people who actually make the distros know wtf they're doing

>I seriously cannot name anything beneficial this guy has even done in the past 10 years.
What about git?

nice troll. Windows 98, really? No one believes that shit.

Distros that are not bloated don't make use of it. If you'd understand how it works, you'd know it doesn't act within the Unix philosophy and would want to get rid of it, unless you're a sysadmin (because it makes things easy for them).

>Windows 95 completely made Linux obsolete
Too bad those OS's aren't usable anymore. If Microsoft had just open-sourced all pre-2000 versions of Windows, there would be no such thing as Linux. But no, Microsoft had to keep pushing their forced meme operating systems, going as far as installing malware on peoples computer to install it without their consent. There is really no doubt that Windows 95 would easily beat Windows 10 if it was still on the market. But it's not, and the only thing Microsoft "coders" can do these days is churn out spyware. Even writing a search function is beyond their ability. Windows 10 is literally of less use to the end user than most operating systems of the 1960s.

Part of the Windows 2000 source code was leaked. Nobody has even done something with it.

Windows 98 is objectively better than Windows 10 though.

>leaked
That doesn't mean it's open source. Using it in any product would still be illegal. And PART of the source code is pretty much useless by itself anyway.

to be honest, windows has always been the way to go. It gets the job done and doesn't require a PHD in programming to accomplish the simplest tasks. Any one who says otherwise is wasteful or an idiot. Sure, mac is nice for a photographer or as a fashion icon, but that's about it. Try using anything but windows in an environment that actually makes money and you'll see windows blows everything else out of the water.

The only thing android is taking over is the mobile market. Which, last I checked, is pretty useless without MS exchange in an actual money making corporate world. Google and Apple is still useless without MS in this scenario.

>Windows 10 has NOTHING but problem to me. Driver crashes, explorer crashes, start menu becoming slower, and on top of that WiFi is a FUCKING PAIN in the ass to troubleshoot.
If you're having this much trouble, you're probably better off paying the apple tax or getting hardware that isn't 15 years old, or isn't less than $200 (in other words, hardware that isn't a POS).

In all seriousness... You could probably do the equivalent in windows and have the same result. It sounds like a defective wifi card or maybe AP.

Last I checked, my last several Windows licenses were FREE.

TRUE LOL

>by who?
People who didn't get their PHD in computer programming.

>pumping money into the corporate world
I wish MS was pumping money into the corporation I work for. Reality: Windows actually works and is far cheaper than hiring an army of programmers just for 1 machine.

>created by hobbyists
Correction: amateurs. Why would people who actually know what they're doing (enough to earn over $50k annually) work for free??

>the only reason why linux is somewhat successful is because of android
The only reason it's successful is because it's free and open source.

Why do freetards think this is acceptable?

>source
ReactOS is out. It's better than Windows 98, but still lacks feature from WinXP.

So ....
> If Microsoft had just open-sourced all pre-2000 versions of Windows, there would be no such thing as Linux.

NO

>It's been in development for 25 years, and still can't be used properly.

Just because you're stoopit doesn't mean the tool you're using is broken.

>linus
>washed up asshole

So tell us, what have /you/ done to advance the state of the art, you know, what project do you lead? Tell us.

Because if you don't, you will just have to admit that you are a manga-streaming character-body-pillow-fucking furry.

>doesn't require a PHD in programming to accomplish the simplest tasks.

My wife is mostly computer-illiterate. I have been teaching her.

She thinks Linux is simpler than Windows. It surprises her in fewer bad ways.

You, on the other hand, think you need a PhD to copy files or something in Linux.

We are laughing at you.

>Developing for Linux means working for free
>Muh windows licenses were free
Free as in free speech, not free as in free beer.
>Needing a PhD in in computer programming
I have med student friends who use Linux as their daily driver. It's not that complicated to use

It's acceptable, because on the left, the camera gets enabled by a random upgrade or rogue program. Because Windows is like that.

On the left, once you disable the camera, it /stays/ disabled until you re-enable it.

Random errors on the left. THAT is what's unacceptable.

>what's on the right

You can't read? Then you have larger problems than clicking on a dialog.

>On the left, once you disable the camera, it /stays/ disabled until you re-enable it.

on the right.

Jeez.

Cause it's SO difficult to copy shit on a GUI. Right click, copy, paste... DONE. OMG A retard can figure it out. Now tell me what she'll do when she needs to compile 30 pages of code when some little thing goes wrong.

>Free as in free speech,
What god damn part didn't you get about open source?

>I have med student friends who use Linux
Still need to be a fukin doctor to accomplish the simplest tasks. ...er, I guess studying for their PHD

>Still need to be a fukin doctor to accomplish the simplest tasks
Please, just kys. You're beyond hope.

An increasing number of people working on Linux are getting paid for it.
As for the med students, they don't have time to fiddle with computers not working. Linux does what they need, and you're grossly misinformed if you think it's complicated to use. Most of them don't even use the terminal

>People who didn't get their PHD in computer programming.
I don't know what to say. On one say you may be trolling pretending to be retarded. On the other side you may be a shill or a Microsoft fanboy trying to deter new people from trying linux, repetition has an effect after all and Microsoft knows this. The other possibility is that you just have an inferiority complex and looking down something other people likes is the only way to feel better with yourself.

You must be using that one distro sponsored by Amazon's ads.

>An increasing number of people working on Linux are getting paid for it.
I'd like to know how they manage this, because that sounds like a pretty damn secure job (constantly writing and compiling code; etc).

>they don't have time to fiddle
>Linux
LOL that's pretty ironic.

You can admit you're wrong. It's okay

>Now tell me what she'll do when she needs to compile 30 pages of code when some little thing goes wrong.

There is stupid, and then there is stupid that shouts about how stupid it is and is proud about the stupidity.

There are people in here saying "kill yourself" - I don't want you to go that far. I find "kys" to be over-used.

I just want you to kill your computer (whatever method you want - electrocution, drowning, a combination of both, or maybe just a hammer), chop it into bite sized pieces, and eat it.

Eat it raw.

fucking faggot, imagine how much code microcucks asspple copied from linux withour giving Credit.

also Microcucks and Asspple use Linux servers, if linux cared for desktop he would develop things like a beter xorg or some kicking ass DE, too bad he doesn't give a shit.

Thanks user. They say that first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you and then you win. Your post just proves that we're definitely in the "they fight you" part. At this point linux cannot be ignored anymore.

While it will take a lot of time to get the same support as windows from third parties at this point linux is not an unknown platform. Mark my words, from now media will be much more aggressive to thrash-talk linux and to praise it's competitors, but at this point it will appear a lot more people that knows linux very well and will recommend it to their friends and relatives.

The fact that you're trying to sell the lack of features as something good and Microsoft mistreating their customers as something normal by using ad hominems instead of a reasoning proves that you're unable to defend them.

The situation is simple: On one side you have an small platform with much better their users and that just needs more users to get more support. On the other side you have a monopoly that clearly don't fear anymore to piss their customers and that comes bundled with every computer.

No... we reached the "they fight you" part when the Halloween Papers were released.

We are now in the winning phase.

Microsoft is a contributing member to the Linux Foundation, now. Platinum, even.

We won.

>be trolling
Sort of. It's just that every single GD time I run in to any tiny little speed bump in Linux, I need to spend hours and hours looking up shit on severely out of date forums and poorly written posts/documents, and usually don't even find a remotely working solution. Even if I do manage to find a solution, in Linux, I might as well present the end user pic related as the solution. Try showing that to your average Joe and expecting them not to fuck it up, let alone even remotely knowing what to do with it.

>trying to deter new people from trying linux
And no, I'm not trying to do that. Linux has its uses. I'm just saying it's mostly not in the corporate world. Yes, it has its uses in corporations, as web servers mostly, but it's not as much as most people tend to claim.

You're just a retard. Face it. Computers are not for you.

You are far better off with a tablet. A Microsoft tablet based around RT.

Maybe if I was a programmer I'd care.

>Computers are not for you.
*programming
Programming isn't for me.
I've used Linux off and on since 1994. It's cool to play with but let's be honest, it's pretty useless in any company that actually makes money except as a web server.

>No... we reached the "they fight you" part when the Halloween Papers were released.

I like your optimism but i don't think the same. We just recently got to the "they fight you" part. Media is getting fucking aggressive trying to maximize any bad news about linux or contrasting the few good news they cannot ignore with previous failures while minimizing Microsoft's fuck ups, justifying them or even trying to convince people that they should not mind them. MS's pockets are certainly pretty deep.

>We are now in the winning phase.
Hardly, at least not on the desktop. We're at a point were most people can replace windows with linux, but Microsoft's FUD will be hard to wash away from the average joe mind, this is what makes it so effective their lock-ins. Every time they push artificial limitations to other compete the average joe will always blame the other software unless you explain them the situation.

>Microsoft is a contributing member to the Linux Foundation, now. Platinum, even.
This only means they want a piece of the cake from the markets where they clearly lost, it's just a PR tactic to justify their support to linux without looking like hypocrites or sore losers: "Hey we always liked linux, it's normal that we support it". On the backstage they'll keep paying media to trash-talk linux and continue with their usual agenda.

>We won.
I think we should not care that much about "wining". If my priority were feeling that i'm with the "wining team" i would be using linux. Unfortunately in this case the wining team is also the team that mistreats their users more and i plainly don't like their software. I'm a 100 times more willing to forgive an honest mistake rather than something pushed on me on purpose.

>Android
>MS Exchange
Really? Google mail for business is better integrated with Android. MS Exchange is shit.

>last several Windows licenses were FREE.
That's like saying 'buy one, get one free'. No they weren't free, they were included in the cost of your PC. Idiot.

>hobbyists
>amateurs
Oh really? Don't tell all the professional Linux programmers at Red Hat, SuSe, IBM, and Oracle...

> Try showing that to your average Joe and expecting them not to fuck it up
I already did, i have relatives and friends that are using linux now with no problems and with much less assistance compared to windows.

>I'm not trying to do that
Ok, i was just thinking what you exactly gain from spreading FUD about linux. So i guess you was just pretending to be retarded to troll. The next time at least try to provide a serious reasoning if you want to be taken seriously.

Completely agree with OP.

Linux is a literal embarassment. If I did something for 25 years and still wasn't even remotely good at it I would be ashamed of myself and quit. But Linuxfags actually are proud and will convince people Linux is decent. We've seen entirely new operating systems like iOS and Android rise to power in years. Yet Linux is still there, still almost unusable to the average joe.

>Google mail for business is better integrated with Android.
No shit google's own service works better with their own product LOL

>That's like saying 'buy one, get one free'. No they weren't free, they were included in the cost of your PC. Idiot.
OK so you remember how everyone was bitching about windows upgraded to windows 10 and the user didn't even do anything? Yea, MS often hands out free upgrades to early adopters for a year or so. I had a windows 7 license... Then I got a free windows 8 license, and now here I am with windows 10. The catch is, it's not transferable to a new machine.

>Don't tell all the professional Linux programmers
Still need to be a programmer to do anything with linux. At this point I almost feel like I'm trolling.

android is linux :^)

>They say that first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you and then you win. Your post just proves that we're definitely in the "they fight you" part. At this point linux cannot be ignored anymore.

Linux has been ignored since the dawn of time by any person who just wants to use their computer for actual shit and not fiddle like a geek. And it will continue to be ignored. You can come back in 10 years and Linux will be the same unadopted nerd shit, just like it was 10 years ago, and 20 years ago.

Why do pajeets think it's acceptable?

typical linux fag

>someone says "look at this shit, I can't use this shit"
>freetard: "hurr u dumb the problem is with u not the system ur dumb"

Literally macfags are more sensible than you.

>almost

It's funny how you people feel the need to add disqualifiers to everything you type.

HPC, server, and mobile (Android) markets are dominated by The Kernel. For this reason, Linux will remain relevant long after your choice of desktop OS stops mattering (and it kind of already doesn't, seeing as most people just use web apps nowadays)

>he only thing android is taking over is the mobile market.
And embedded devices. Normalfags are more interested in tablets than desktops.
However Android IS Linux and Linux excels at servers and supercomputers as well.

Windows is non-existent outside desktops and laptops.

LMFAO even OSX is beating windows in laptops. Cry harder

>waiting for the shills to decry Wikipedia.

Guys all 3 are shit

Mac = overpriced locked down
Windows = pajeet spying
Linux = freetard zero support programmers only

Linux is shit like the rest, why is it freetards are the only ones that can't see it. I use Windows that doesn't mean I think it's perfect. Even Applefags know OSX is not for everyone and like it for what it is. Freetards have some kind of mental disorder. It is like the Islam of tech where everyone who doesn't subscribe knows it's shit but the followers think it's the best thing ever. If you point out problems they will say it's a problem with you not the system.

Look at this thread, people claiming Windows is paying the media to trash talk Linux. No, Linux just sucks that's why people hate it, you fucks.

>, people claiming Windows is paying the media to trash talk Linux. No, Linux just sucks that's why people hate it, you fucks
lol newfag

He earns money; that's his job, dumbass.

As if the botnet were Windows' only problem!

I'm forced to use Windows 7 at work and I have problems with it every day. Ubuntu LTS is far more stable and useful.

>for actual shit and not fiddle like a geek.
It's necessary to call names to those who prefer something you don't like?
Also this pasta is related:
youtube.com/watch?v=V2MvbfuITT8
youtube.com/watch?v=wDRTjzLNK0g
youtube.com/watch?v=raKHHFv4nN8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEoJgQAfb5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7znIHsyqfm0
youtube.com/watch?v=E8hO4K7mZG4
youtube.com/watch?v=O4BUcIDdpAM
youtube.com/watch?v=lGFUtqM8oAs
youtube.com/watch?v=4eLM3NrOJms
youtube.com/watch?v=Dqumdhqy8Uw
cad.softwareinsider.com/compare/5-10/AutoCAD-vs-BricsCAD
youtube.com/watch?v=Qmjz6WXyWBY
youtube.com/watch?v=TqZeThC38ug
youtube.com/watch?v=5XW0AqKG5zI
youtube.com/watch?v=D5RIveQypgw
youtube.com/watch?v=lqgugAj69xw
youtube.com/watch?v=mnk_VzedqlU
youtube.com/watch?v=CCG4daPvuVI
youtu.be/JmH4KYcmHOo
sylvia-ritter.com/new-gallery/
peppercarrot.com/

>And it will continue to be ignored
The problem with this argument is that at the present is not ignored anymore.

>You can come back in 10 years and Linux will be the same unadopted nerd shit
It's obvious you cannot see the future, however this is a reflection of what you want. Answer this question: in what way linux not being successful benefits you? Please provide a reasoning.

>just like it was 10 years ago, and 20 years ago.
Have you been living under a rock all this time or you think the desktop is the only relevant market on computing?

saved.

Ubuntu doesn't even recognize my wifi adapter. Not sure if any other dist would work better. At any rate, I wanna play games. That alone makes me cling to Windows even if ms is gonna be looking at my loli folder.

>Answer this question: in what way linux not being successful benefits you? Please provide a reasoning.

It effects me because it means I am not gonna be fucking using it.

What did he mean by this?

That's just pure, unadulterated Sup Forums grade autism

Spotted the salty retard that's too stupid to Google their computer problems. Just buy a mac and let Apple face fuck you, dumbass. 95% of Linux distributions come with a GUI package manager which means you don't have to touch the command line. It's idiot proof. Let me simplify that further: Ubuntu has a goddamn app store where everything is free and you install shit in two clicks.

Also Linus doesn't do shit with Linux. The kernel itself is the worlds largest open source project. Linus probably hasn't written a driver in decades. Your little kernel rant is also cute because you obviously don't understand how they work.

>muh freetards
>muh liberals
>muh pedos

Windows 10 is malicious. It has been proven that it takes screenshots without user knowledge or consent. You are a tech illiterate cuck and you are less welcome than the BSD and GPU fags. For fucks sake, even MS knows their products are so shit that they had to provide Ubuntu support to make the user experience bearable. Get the fuck out, child.

So you bought a wifi adapter from a shit company without checking whether they offer drivers for Linux?

I play games on Ubuntu all the time. Heroes of Newerth, Darkest Dungeon, and XCOM (2012) are some of my current favorites.

>"hurr u dumb the problem is with u not the system ur dumb"
Hmmm, i detect some hypocrisy in this comment.

It's true though. WIndows targets computer illiterates that can't distinguish between IE and the internet

Of course I didn't check if they offered drivers for Linux. What kind of question is this? I installed Linux after. I'm not going to check if my wifi adapter works with Linux before I ever installed the fucking thing.

It's just a fucking Belkin. Linux doesn't work, just because it works on your system doesn't mean thousands of people don't have trouble installing the garbage. But I'm sure you will blame me for not picking another company's adapter. Typical freefag behavior, that you think the problem is not with the OS but with the user.

>When they say it's bad but when we say it it's good.
Well, using a claim that cannot be proved or disproved easily it's the only way you can pretend you still haven't lose the argument.

Reminder they can't even agree on a name for the trash that is GANNOO SLASH LOONIX