Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9aQXmRyQ
geti2p.net
ipfs.io/
zeronet.io/
demonsaw.com
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol I'm still using piratebay and nobody seems to care so I guess I'm the idiot, huh?

the internet is dead

mesh networks when

Piratebay is now a honeypot you idiot

I thought this is some b8 thread
then I checked the site
wtf

and yet here I am.

Why do they always win?

They always lose because they win a battle but we continue to win the war.

They ain't after you. They are after the big time uploaders...

people actually used private trackers?

>first...

Also anyone know what happend with wcd's collaboration with the internet archive aka archive.org? Do you think maybe they saved the metadata?

therefore, here I am.

They wiped out all the fucking data

do people not know rutracker exists

i doubt it will anytime soon, regardless of what.cd

I thought the idea was that archive would have a copy (not of the music files themselves but metadata), that's kind of the point of the orginazation after all

you have to register in order to use rutracker

only when you want to download >500mb (or some other limit) torrents

PowerTM with top 30 uploads. I need someone to hold

>muh sekret klub nobody can touch it!

I remember when this happened to OiNK everyone switched to what.cd

no. fuck off autist

rutracker is great, but for music nothing remotely rivaled what.cd

>Regular maintenance, we'll be back soon!
How is it dying?

everything music is in soulseek

Clear your cache
Cry

user what are you saying

Good riddens what.cd was a cesspool of elitism and power hungry mods.

Fact they didn't backup the meta data is proof enough they were morons.

I'm European, therefore untouchable.

(not true, by the way)

Ohshit.
>All site and user data has been destroyed
Intentionally, or is that the reason as to why they are shutting down? Is it safe to say they will never come back and I can delete these 700 torrents?

There was a foreign news article saying they were raided. They probably hit the self-destruct button.

Good, this is what these faggots get for not inviting me then denying me access because I didn't google the transcoding question quick enough.

except for being culturally enriched(TM) by refugees.

what did he mean with this

>not just having the interview page open while doing it

Well at least they destroyed the evidence.
Sucks, but I prefer it over them handing my data over. Good night sweet prince

this is what I did as well, opened up all the pages in new tabs before the interview
rip

ok post an album that you listen to that isn't on slsk

Kek'd, lol @ the plebs who feel for the private tracker meme. Maybe next time you kids start one of these sites, you'll invite a real OG.

torrents are not piracy
and you are a fucking moron

it's a shame some hard to get albums are pretty much obliterated from the internet forever now

but fuck what.cd desu, been turning into a cesspool since a while back. users got in over their heads

also when are we throwing out scene rules

on a scale of 0 to 0, about how many people used what.cd for legal purposes?

"POSTING THE CONTENTS OF THIS INTERVIEW ANYWHERE OR SHOWING IT TO ANYONE WILL COST YOU YOUR ACCOUNT OR YOUR CHANCES AT INTERVIEWING AGAIN!"

LEAKED: pastebin.com/9aQXmRyQ

DELET THIS NOW

>piracy will never die they said
if torrent based websites were to die piracy would still be a thing
because there are other ways to perform piracy

i am sorry i kinda fucked my sentence

You don't understand how a torrent works, do you?

Reason behind it is that there is a site dedicated to learning the answers to everything and when the answers get leaked the interviewer has to re-do their questions.

> not using a vpn with no logs

those super rare albums will pretty much never be shared outside of what.cd since the uploaders are usually all nerds that care about exclusivity

nah, your English is good, user

Publishers often refer to copying they don't approve of as “piracy.” In this way, they imply that it is ethically equivalent to attacking ships on the high seas, kidnapping and murdering the people on them. Based on such propaganda, they have procured laws in most of the world to forbid copying in most (or sometimes all) circumstances. (They are still pressuring to make these prohibitions more complete.)

If you don't believe that copying not approved by the publisher is just like kidnapping and murder, you might prefer not to use the word “piracy” to describe it. Neutral terms such as “unauthorized copying” (or “prohibited copying” for the situation where it is illegal) are available for use instead. Some of us might even prefer to use a positive term such as “sharing information with your neighbor.”

imagine being so retarded you think piracy is literally intended to mean actual fucking high seas piracy

jesus christ

fuck i took the bait

Good thing I never fell for the private tracker meme. Just hope soulseek doesn't die

So Sup Forums, when will we have blockchain based content distribution ?

blockchain is a meme primarily pushed forward by users of a flawed cryptocurrency

>private trackers never go down they said
>private trackers are safe they said
>private trackers don't get raided and have their hardware seized they said
KEK

seedbox

just get a vpn

F

It was nice sharing music with you all. Best of luck in your future endeavours.

1. Go to rutacker
2. Type a band/artist into this box
3. Hit the search bar
4. Profit, no need for google translate

Not Top 30, but uploaded over 500 torrents. I'm here

I have no idea where to get music properly, I know rutracker is alright but nothing will feel like what.cd

And you too, user.

Call me sappy or deluded if you want, but we lost something good today.

I thought it was a joke, I can't believe it. I've been downloading all my music from what.cd for 4 years now. How long will we have to wait for another serious music tracker?

>trump beats hillary
>secret clubbers lose what.cd

the last two weeks have been pretty good

Waffles will probably step up

waffles is over too

Waffles has had hosting issues but it's not /down and out/
I expect a lot of people will try and help the Waffles staff get up and running again

waffles is shit, it's been almost dead for a year now

NO FUCKING SHIT Waffles is a pile of shit, but it was the 2nd best music tracker. In lieu of What, it now becomes 1st.

no
rutracker > waffles
by far
/thread

>
hhhhhhhhhh

Its run by police

Copyright infringement isn't piracy jesus fuck.
It's not even supposed to be a criminal offense. Record companies just cried like mad because they prefer to put people in jail instead of suing them for a civil violation.
On the bright side this means we can send violators at companies who violate the GPL to jail.

but it is kill

yes, i really feel duped living my raspberry pi on seeding

While he went about it the wrong way, he's right in the sense that the term piracy definitely gives it a worse image than just saying "Illegally copying" something.

There was some faggot on Sup Forums who equated it to the burning of the library of alexandria or the destruction of a coral reef, and although it's a bit of an exaggeration, I kinda agree. The sheer amount of content was staggering and there was stuff on this site that you will never see elsewhere. Yes, something will probably come along to take its place, but it will take years. I was a member for almost 7 years out of it's 9 year lifespan. F.

>thinking some cuck site that doesnt let you use VPN (LOL) is good

oink was the same thing before what came along

another tracker will pop up (or waffles will come back up) and it will be business as usual

wew wcd ded

time to delete my 1TB of crap I only downloaded for the upload I would gain from it

yea oink never got anywhere near what's size but yea there will be a "new what" like how what was the "new oink"

for real though, a real fuckin loss. I just hope some of between some of the top users they archived a lot of the releases

>Implying american fatass police would ever touch me in my third world shithole

It doesn't send you a verification email, just enter some random email and password and write them down somewhere.

They banned me from the interview irc chat before I said anything because I'm brazillian, glad these fuckers got BTFO.

>Wanted to join a long time ago for all those albums I either couldn't find or had no seeds

I could never be fucked to take an hour long interview just to gain access to tracker.

If rutracker had everything then I wouldn't be at whatcd in the first place idiot

that's what wcd gets for not censoring their name

*** still up and running better than ever and the real biggest online music library

What is the future of torrenting and/or piracy?
>geti2p.net
>ipfs.io/
>tracker sites hosted on zeronet.io/
>tracker sites as hidden services on the TOR network (not torrenting through TOR)

The above list is what I've heard of. What else is there?

>
>no logs
>implying they're telling the truth

demonsaw.com

yup now they know I downloaded 21 savage's shitty new album

Why didn't they at least upload a torrent list like tpd did so we can grab some music before it shit the bed

All this music I've been waiting to get during a free leech event

No, you don't. I download BluRay muxes with a seedbox regularly. No registration.

I couldn't make it through his last tape.

Rutracker's still up, whatcd was the reddit of trackers desu.

i2p torrenting is torture

the speeds are insanely slow